A-R vs iAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R vs iAM
    Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

It's called sarcasm. Ask your buddies about the details.
I'm no ones buddy but i'll tell you the deatails.

About 3 weeks ago F u K had a VCTf match against iAM on U.S east coast host. We won all 3 maps and it was a good game. iAM had 2 warfare players on their team so weren't at full strength. Saying that they still had fah,twofase,ghost,bain & siefer.

My problem is with the supposed rematch! It was supposed to be on E. U host this time but instead of that they actually switched it to west coast! WTF?
Also there was a problem with availability on iAMs side and they eneded up trying to field 2 Quake Marines in Helscream & Phantaci.
We refused to play them as we have played teams that needed QM members to stand a chance against us (T2D & GrX).
I asked both Helscream & Phantaci what clan they belonged to and they said QM not iAM. This was right in front of the rest of iAM and no one said sh1t(pure disrespect). Next time we play leave the Queer Marines alone and use REAL iAM members sh1t or not. 
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:54am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by Aquaknot

LMAO - you pussies sound like you want a vctf clan match with A-R.
Well... No-  I tried to set up a match against the only other unbeaten team and we couldn't even pull that off.  Do you honestly think these guys will come back to bang a few clowns heads together?
Isn't it funny how so many people seem to have something to prove in a video game that can be had for $5 in the overstock bin at GameStop?  Everyone wants to be better than the old A-R line-up.  First a BlackCat comes back to tell us how much better they were than A-R and now the newest blood in iAM is spouting off about how much better they are than A-R was.
I'm sure you're making your clan boss and the old school players in your clan real proud.  Those guys were always respectful and never started sh1t with anyone.  They all had the complete respect of A-R because that is where our roots were and we had a friendly split.  As for you guys... who gives a sh1t what you think or how good you are at a video game?  I mean, besides you?
I now fully understand the hate everyone gave qM.  We have beat every team we have played.  Some were tough fights, but most were a walk in the park.  In the end, everyone wants to try to rewrite history and make some name for themselves among a bunch of strangers on the internet.  Weird stuff if you ask me.
If you want to do something impressive; go to school, get a degree, make something of yourselves, start a family and be more tomorrow than you are today.  People will respect that, not your mindless drivel on this website.
Besides, you guys are a little late considering it's common knowledge that we left the game months ago.  
damnit Aqua!! i didnt want you to get in this ca you barely talk any shlt. these guys lost my respect and im tired of them talking trash. im not a trash talker even tho it seems like it now but all i want is a clan match and idc how yall view it(saying im trying to beat yall ca of your history anf blah blah blah!) but im just trying to have a GG with my clan mates and the motivation is the shlt your clan mates talk. ha it would be fun beating yall as in (Help,Arkos,Chris,Aqua,DoD,king) and not deal with your side kicks like RJ and the others(but hey a match is a match). lol sry for the strider momment but all im looking for is some GGs win or lose idc.

hey i am going to college but it doesnt hurt to have some fun on here before i goTongue

@Qwest you think im wrong prove me wrong Qwest other wise shut up and i still dont care about COD so stop posting your rates lol
i'll be glad 2 whoop ur @ss in CRySiS 2 or CoD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:16am

Feh, I will stick up for A-R members just as fast as you stick up for your guys.
Bio is in A-R because he's a beast in every game he touches.  He's nobody's sidekick.  He earned his slot.  He was also #2 of all time on my friends list.  He's still there.
Qwest is in A-R because he is also a beast in every game he touches and earned his slot.
Beyond their gaming ability, these two young men are my friends and I'll stand by them when needed and will also smack them down as needed.  Any A-R member would do the same for and to me.
We never talk sh1t here unless provoked.  Then we come out of the woodwork...
Bio is in A-R because he's a beast in every game he touches.Heck yea we were TS and QS everyone yesterday in mw2 xD
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 6:04am
oh to be on the outside looking in....lol
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:25am
i still wanna why feh thinks he is good. lol i tear him up every vctf game i play, ctf i shove my sniper down his throat, and in duel he rage quits like a b1tch. like honestly how much raping can one person take. feh get off our thread with your wannabe good a$$. also, if i remember correctly which i do you would always switch to my team and try to talk to me like we were cool. and you never outscored me once lol
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

Why are we even talkin about this match and why is zellot starting a thread in our area of the site. This bullsh!t is all a distraction from the match at hand. 

this is their plan b derk
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:46pm

Why are we even talkin about this match and why is zellot starting a thread in our area of the site. This bullsh!t is all a distraction from the match at hand. 

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:40pm

King jibba...read my post and yall know how i am and you know what i think off yall...come on NOW! Kingy Nooby really? Jibbloskyy really? i have been in matches were i have caped so many flags and won a lot of games but i have gotten ownd a few times to. you guys are good i wont take that away from you but hey what ever gets me a match if yall didnt figure that out yet >_>
and King, your thinking of the DGround Feh Vs the iAM Feh, i lost in Dground against DEEP but won in iAM(GGs btw Deep, had one of my funniest matches with you guys). the game is dead but it doesnt take 100 ppl to have a good game right? we have this match and it might be the best match yall had in a long time or you can keep thinking about the old days or have those WWW momments...old iAM vs the new would be a good match but the thing is Hels and Phant was in both and Hels and Phant wasnt are line up if you check the roster for that tourney. when yall left everyone else did, we were ready to have that match, yall wasnt and thats a FACT! pull up the old thread if you want idc

when yall team stack in a pub and im there? im asking for a match lol yall can say no and all this bs but it doesnt hurt to try lol

Man i'm not even entertaing that bull$hit whenever A-R was about to have a clan match our $hit was together. Iam on the other hand didn't have their stuff together because you kept trying to get me to ask DOD to have the match the next day because of benwa. You can believe whatever you want and I don't care what a thread on this forum says i was there and i know what went down and so do you. Iam screwed themselves out of that match.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by BAIN

Let's keep this a GOW vs A-R thread. If anyone wants a piece of either of those two clans then start your own thread elsewhere.
lol yo A-R you DOD d*** suckers why don't you face iAM  or are you f***ing b****es like RJD3. i know i know you're scared come on meet us in the trenches and well have you face down with a iAM pole stuck up ur ass. now i thought i could make that warhore quote sound cool but it still sounds gay.
Sounds like GOW starting to shake in their boots....Whats matter you heard your uncle Derkie was scoring 100 or more points in every game he's played against some of ur b1tches hiding behind alts...Ask one man he was opposite me in a couple matches last night, I had to pull a jordan and slam the orb on his team's prime like I had done a million times before on the way to the core...The onlu guy that gave me trouble last night was one of own Silly...and that fvckin Flak cannon...But any way its ok if you guys back we'll understand
so f***ing true him and his f***ing mata
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:35pm

King jibba...read my post and yall know how i am and you know what i think off yall...come on NOW! Kingy Nooby really? Jibbloskyy really? i have been in matches were i have caped so many flags and won a lot of games but i have gotten ownd a few times to. you guys are good i wont take that away from you but hey what ever gets me a match if yall didnt figure that out yet >_>
and King, your thinking of the DGround Feh Vs the iAM Feh, i lost in Dground against DEEP but won in iAM(GGs btw Deep, had one of my funniest matches with you guys). the game is dead but it doesnt take 100 ppl to have a good game right? we have this match and it might be the best match yall had in a long time or you can keep thinking about the old days or have those WWW momments...old iAM vs the new would be a good match but the thing is Hels and Phant was in both and Hels and Phant wasnt are line up if you check the roster for that tourney. when yall left everyone else did, we were ready to have that match, yall wasnt and thats a FACT! pull up the old thread if you want idc

when yall team stack in a pub and im there? im asking for a match lol yall can say no and all this bs but it doesnt hurt to try lol

my point is that ur over looking ur team mate cause like u said u got a hat trick by urself on 4 or 5 of us. if it really was 4 or 5 of us vs u how long do u think it will take for u to spawn?
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by BAIN

Let's keep this a GOW vs A-R thread. If anyone wants a piece of either of those two clans then start your own thread elsewhere.
lol yo A-R you DOD d*** suckers why don't you face iAM  or are you f***ing b****es like RJD3. i know i know you're scared come on meet us in the trenches and well have you face down with a iAM pole stuck up ur ass. now i thought i could make that warhore quote sound cool but it still sounds gay.
Sounds like GOW starting to shake in their boots....Whats matter you heard your uncle Derkie was scoring 100 or more points in every game he's played against some of ur b1tches hiding behind alts...Ask one man he was opposite me in a couple matches last night, I had to pull a jordan and slam the orb on his team's prime like I had done a million times before on the way to the core...The onlu guy that gave me trouble last night was one of own Silly...and that fvckin Flak cannon...But any way its ok if you guys back we'll understand
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Hey i wanted to play iam in a vctf match at one point too man. Then I accepted that it just wasn't gonna happen now its ur turn fehtalatee let it go maybe ut4.
i dont want to and you know that KING!CryCry lol
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:28pm

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:20pm

Feh, I will stick up for A-R members just as fast as you stick up for your guys.

Bio is in A-R because he's a beast in every game he touches.  He's nobody's sidekick.  He earned his slot.  He was also #2 of all time on my friends list.  He's still there.

Qwest is in A-R because he is also a beast in every game he touches and earned his slot.

Beyond their gaming ability, these two young men are my friends and I'll stand by them when needed and will also smack them down as needed.  Any A-R member would do the same for and to me.

ClapClapClapClap
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:19pm
Hey i wanted to play iam in a vctf match at one point too man. Then I accepted that it just wasn't gonna happen now its ur turn fehtalatee let it go maybe ut4.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:17pm

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Seemed to work for zellot, he pissed in the well and now theres talk of GOW vs AR lol. I'm just sayin i know DOD has been playin alot lately again, and chris, warhore... hell even seen rivers mouthy ass lol. He's tryin to talk trash to get a match so i thought i'd just try to help out with showing him how calming it down works too
zellot been around a lot longer plus their r some "personal" reason too. chris has never really stop haha but remember this is just a warfare match which everyone is down to play in not vctf which he wants.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

hey I think everybody knows ut3 is dead so why don't we just play and stop b****ing about how old the game is and when it died..youre obv interested in any part of ut3 if you came to this site.. ut3 is like a driving a manual shift.. you never forget what to do but u may get rusty... get it together and LETS SEE DIS SHYT HAPPEN .. or stop talking shyzz

Get out of here scrub, nobody cares what you have to say about it.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:13pm
hey I think everybody knows ut3 is dead so why don't we just play and stop b****ing about how old the game is and when it died..youre obv interested in any part of ut3 if you came to this site.. ut3 is like a driving a manual shift.. you never forget what to do but u may get rusty... get it together and LETS SEE DIS SHYT HAPPEN .. or stop talking shyzz
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:12pm
Seemed to work for zellot, he pissed in the well and now theres talk of GOW vs AR lol. I'm just sayin i know DOD has been playin alot lately again, and chris, warhore... hell even seen rivers mouthy ass lol. He's tryin to talk trash to get a match so i thought i'd just try to help out with showing him how calming it down works too

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:09pm

LMAO - you pussies sound like you want a vctf clan match with A-R.

Well... No-  I tried to set up a match against the only other unbeaten team and we couldn't even pull that off.  Do you honestly think these guys will come back to bang a few clowns heads together?

Isn't it funny how so many people seem to have something to prove in a video game that can be had for $5 in the overstock bin at GameStop?  Everyone wants to be better than the old A-R line-up.  First a BlackCat comes back to tell us how much better they were than A-R and now the newest blood in iAM is spouting off about how much better they are than A-R was.

I'm sure you're making your clan boss and the old school players in your clan real proud.  Those guys were always respectful and never started sh1t with anyone.  They all had the complete respect of A-R because that is where our roots were and we had a friendly split.  As for you guys... who gives a sh1t what you think or how good you are at a video game?  I mean, besides you?

I now fully understand the hate everyone gave qM.  We have beat every team we have played.  Some were tough fights, but most were a walk in the park.  In the end, everyone wants to try to rewrite history and make some name for themselves among a bunch of strangers on the internet.  Weird stuff if you ask me.

If you want to do something impressive; go to school, get a degree, make something of yourselves, start a family and be more tomorrow than you are today.  People will respect that, not your mindless drivel on this website.

Besides, you guys are a little late considering it's common knowledge that we left the game months ago.  
damnit Aqua!! i didnt want you to get in this ca you barely talk any shlt. these guys lost my respect and im tired of them talking trash. im not a trash talker even tho it seems like it now but all i want is a clan match and idc how yall view it(saying im trying to beat yall ca of your history anf blah blah blah!) but im just trying to have a GG with my clan mates and the motivation is the shlt your clan mates talk. ha it would be fun beating yall as in (Help,Arkos,Chris,Aqua,DoD,king) and not deal with your side kicks like RJ and the others(but hey a match is a match). lol sry for the strider momment but all im looking for is some GGs win or lose idc.

hey i am going to college but it doesnt hurt to have some fun on here before i goTongue

@Qwest you think im wrong prove me wrong Qwest other wise shut up and i still dont care about COD so stop posting your rates lol
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:09pm
Fehtalatee your basing what you say off pubs man, how we play in a clan match is totally different. Second we played you 2 or three times when you were in dgrounds and you lost all those matches. In these so called pub games your playing A-R members that rarely touch the game, and are no where near their prime. I would know this since they are in my clan and i've been in the clan for some years so you need to drop that whole discussion. Then iam had their chance to play us in the vctf tourney and yall forfeited that match saying that you couldn't get benwa online, and at that point A-R was done with ut3. As far as Qm goes the only reason we didn't play them at that time was because it was dumb to play a team who had played every match in the tourney when we hadn't played one match because every team in our bracket was a no show or forfeited we were rusty it would not have made any sense. In my opinion the iam that you guys have now for vctf excluding all qm members are not as good as the team they had back in the day with TX2k7 and Ghost. They had great teamwork, and better communication but agin thats just my opinion.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Well i think he's just tryin to get a match set up and seeing if you AR folk might want to throw the disc in for a few moments, been seein a few ar members play again and i know theres been some talk of some AR matches again so just be straight up with the kid, give him a match or not? If nothing else think of it this way, at least it'll shut him up.
he's going about it the wrong way tho
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:08pm
Well Seph, pissing in the well isn't the best way to get A-R to come out for a match.  I honestly doubt anyone will play vctf.  It's dead.  Some of our guys are trying to pull a warefare team together for a scrim and that's great.  More power to them.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:06pm
feh so ur saying we only have one or two good players GET THE f*** OUT OF HERE!! you dont know what the f*** your talking about. end it right there so ur saying chris, arkos, cbizzy, silly, aqua, dod, derk etc... anyone of us could leave and make another team better plain and simple.u said u beat 4 or 5 of us by YOURSELF step up to the f***ing plate and play me arkos chris and bio vs you since u beat us by YOURSELF. way to show yourself as a team player. the reason why we dont play any more clans is because we r playing different games. some of us haven't played this game in months. btw feh who is there really left to play? warlord? war? devil? those r really the only active clans. I got no problem u backing up zellot since he ur clan member but dont go f***ing saying **** that u know u cant even f***ing back up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>