MW2 Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MW2 Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 8:12pm
Another I'sOTD

The entire team on the other side!

I was deciding to be a noob and use Tar w/ noob tube, 1man army, danger close, and ninja

I went to go play TDM and this entire team when I played them would run up to me, scope in, but not shoot LOL so I went 47 and 3 ^_^
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 7:31pm
IOTD
xXSnort_cokeXx
queer little kid who just runs his mouth because i ran up behind his camping butt and blew the side of his head away
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2010 at 1:03pm
yea u better watch out for ^^^ this noob and his he is a beast LMFAO  

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 5:25pm

Sillyy noob 4 kicking me so i wont kill the whole A-R team next round haha take that NooByTongue

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 5:04pm
IOTD goes to fehtalatee joining my session only to find himself walking into a 5hit blizzard with a room full of A-R guys & leaving before they could verbally abuse him. LoL
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:50am

.l..(-_-)..l. F@GS and i thought it was closer to that lol i was just getn kills left and right i didnt count n i didnt even look at my kill ratio

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:41am
Haha lmfao nice one master flamez
Adios, the last farewell
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:40am
he doesnt suck he is just not good enough lol

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2010 at 11:35pm
Haha how do you know he sucks :o lol jkjk
Adios, the last farewell
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2010 at 11:30pm
l0l fehtalatee sucks
Riff Raff - True Artist
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2010 at 11:22pm
Fehtalatee.... Again, look at sig to see this "mathematician" at work
Adios, the last farewell
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 9:50pm
Yes master flames
Adios, the last farewell
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 6:58pm
Hey JPuppy_Ownz did u rage quit lol???

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 12:39am
Dm???
Adios, the last farewell
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 12:25am

LOL u did. we was in a dm when u said it but we will do this war la8 ca i have to get to bed. got work tomarrow. math>english remember dat HAHA

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 12:14am
Wait what???? I got an E bro you'd get the E if anyone did. And if your so smart do you know how to do logarithms?? Haha
Adios, the last farewell
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2010 at 12:09am
yea right haha n u remember u got a "E" on ur english quiz and u got put on punishment lol yea i remember haha and im a fing mathimatica genuis. i got straght As in algebra 1 and 2 haha. the teacher use to seperate me from the other classmates so they wont cheat off me haha they still cheated
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:53pm
I'm great at math fool :p
Adios, the last farewell
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by JDog_OwNz

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Foxy plz calm down he is just specking his mine and he isnt crying ca its just a game. so plz stop juding him ca u dont even know him or his pass.

@Rising Yea man i was 3 kills away from a Nuke but i got kniffed by a gay nerd with commando. and another time when i was fing 2 kills away when the fing game ended lol im about to say f it
Thank you fehtalatee, but you still need English help. Haha, man I say commando and stopping power should be removed. Way overused devastating perks. Man do you even have your first nuke yet???
im fine if im writing a essay and ill look over wat(what) im writing....what about u and ur math noob 
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:46pm
Lmao noob tube-2 kills rocket- 1 kill then look for a scavenger pack off the guys and keep doing that. Haha you'd like never die unless they have a noob tubing class to. Haha
Adios, the last farewell
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:40pm
nooo... you'd do good untill you lose the noob tubes and the rocket launchers,,.. im pretty sneaky at getting them back(scavenger) but they usually get so mad they whip out their at4 class and pwn me with it.. .:/
Riff Raff - True Artist
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

<FONT style=": #000000">Meh, Probably Nawt, i play now just to make people mad and for the laughter for my self,

my primary wep is acr w/ noob tube and 2nd is an AT4
i also have scavenger pro + danger close pro (over 800 kills with the at4!!! :D ) and some other noob perk, i forget
Acr is beast. Haha I think you could nuke with that class
Adios, the last farewell
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:37pm

Foxy plz calm down he is just specking his mine and he isnt crying ca its just a game. so plz stop juding him ca u dont even know him or his pass.

@Rising Yea man i was 3 kills away from a Nuke but i got kniffed by a gay nerd with commando. and another time when i was fing 2 kills away when the fing game ended lol im about to say f it
Thank you fehtalatee, but you still need English help. Haha, man I say commando and stopping power should be removed. Way overused devastating perks. Man do you even have your first nuke yet???
Adios, the last farewell
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by FoXy

I was calm :/ I was speaking my mind too fethtalagarb :P
how about i bring up ur pass....U FARM ANIMAL! XP lol jk
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:32pm

I was calm :/ I was speaking my mind too fethtalagarb :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>