Favorite Loadouts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Loadouts
    Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 8:55pm
ump45 silenced with dual 44 magnums cold blooded commando bling

or m16silenced w/ red dot and grenade launcher i alternate between the silencer and grenade secondary with the original shotgun or the akimbo gaffitcka pistols

but i love using riot gear soon as someone sees u without a gun they run at you soon as their clips empty they either throw grenade or run its f***in hilarious
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

I wondered where the fook you'd been! You still got your PS3? What about Beast aswell lol?

BeAsT No longer Plays PS3 as far as i no..... He's thinking about selling his PS3 but not sure yet. Ever since he got a Xbox again He has been playing with his Old clan.

Me on the other Hand i still have my PS3 & Keeping it :D I Just find it hard getting use to the PS3 because my Mouse feels awkward on it Confused probably because my Kb/M adapter was made for the Xbox Embarrassed i do tell myself to go on PS3 but i allway's get drawn to the xbox LOL I'll defo come on 2nyt tho Smile
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Well I'm Rocking on Xbox now (9th Level 70 Prestige) & I Love using the Intervention+FMJ & M9 Akimbo's :D i Play S&D Core & Hardcore with this setup & i Luv it :P Quick Scoping is Fun :)
It would take me until next summer to get to your level lol I sometimes like hardcore S&D but not a lot.. Well now I'm level 15 2nd Prestige and doing decent with Scar, awaiting the level to get the Tar :)
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 8:55am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Well I'm Rocking on Xbox now (9th Level 70 Prestige) & I Love using the Intervention+FMJ & M9 Akimbo's :D i Play S&D Core & Hardcore with this setup & i Luv it :P Quick Scoping is Fun :)
I wondered where the fook you'd been! You still got your PS3? What about Beast aswell lol?
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 3:52am
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 10:41pm
MW2 gets annoying a lot, thats why I like BFBC2 better but I lost my touch in that game :( stopped playing it for like 2 weeks went back and played for two days and did terrible lol..

I'm now beasting with the AK-47 but about to go to 2nd Prestige Shocked
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 8:12pm
Ive basicly stopped playing it because its so awfull but I would normaly use Intervention, W/SOH and Akimbo maggeeeenuumms
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 4:09pm
What is your favorite loadouts that you like to play as in MW2? Right now I beast with the M16 red dot, with a M1014 shotgun with grip for my back up :D.. Another Class I like is Scar silenced with M1014 as well. Giving the AK-47 a try now too.
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
 Post Reply Post Reply