| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Duel/DM/TDM MapPack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duel/DM/TDM MapPack
    Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:22am
its gay gotta download twice 2 play on yalls server
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 8:56pm
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 8:50pm
I got these 2day!!! Very nice.
Now i just gotta find that "new DECK"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 8:45pm
get these maps
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 10:14am
lol zero they are on tri,bananasupremacy, and a few others i think and yeah great maps
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 3:05am
I would like to se this maps on a Dedicated server, thaks 4 the maps :p
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 5:35am
When you do get on Unreal, join the PUG chat
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 2:11am
ill get shangri la and heat ray.
havent beeen duelin much as i need a new controller. sh*t havent been ps3 ut3 much my controller FAILS.
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 3:58pm
Bump

i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 12:36pm
Sorry about that Matrix.  I totally forgot about sending you those pc versions.  I'll do that later today.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 7:12pm
Got 'em... Sweet!  Thanks Rico Big smile  I'll put 'em on tonght.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 6:02pm
rico you have to send me a couple of pc version of those maps so i can put them on my server

bonescrapper,shangri la and liandri
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 5:04pm
I haven't really been all too active on UT3, as of recently, but I have previewed (but not exactly played) the last three maps.  I'm liking how the n00bwalker (at least, in the case of Heatray) is no longer there, but the jump boots feel a little awkward.  I don't know how I feel about the changes to Shangri-La, though I do like how the slightly raised wall was taken down and the back part of that area is brighter, as people had a tendency gain a somewhat unfair upper hand there, compared to the people around the U-Damage's platform.
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 1:29pm
BUMP
WEAPoNiZ3D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 7:34am
i wish more people would play these maps
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 5:06pm
yeah they are great maps, thanks for that!, i was searching for dm penetrated for ages haha
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 3:57pm
i got themmm & they're awesomee :D thanks rico
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 3:46pm
I'm sure I can figure something out Incremental.  If you have the PC version of the map, just email it to me.

runejg@yahoo.com
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:06am
Thanks Remy, I remember seeing Deck FPS before on PC.
Also for RICO, Hall of Giants DM, from UT99, not CTF. Is there anyway you can cook them for the PS3. I've been wanting that map badly.

The GOW guys were gonna help me with it about 8 months ago but we never could find the guy that plays on PC that cooked it for UT3 on there. Can you help.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 1:57am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Thanks Rico, I have a question, what will be different on Deck. I love that map.

improved fps and a removal of some objects
name_is_clantag
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:00pm
Buy the PC version that has the cooking program on it. It's not something you can just easily explain in a thread like this. All of the instructions are in there. It's a very complicated and lengthy process. (Look at me tryin to sound as if i know what i'm talkin about, lol)
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 2:54pm
and how exactly do you "cook"? lol
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 2:48pm
In response to Corrupted's question.  Yes it is possible to transfer PC maps to the PS3.  It is a process called "cooking".  The PC Version has an editing program and a cooking program. 
That is how I am able to "cook" the maps to the ps3
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 1:20pm
how do you get the maps to the ps3, is it possible. sorry never did this b4
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 1:17pm
Thanks Rico, I have a question, what will be different on Deck. I love that map.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>