Mortal Kombat!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mortal Kombat!
    Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 2:32pm
Anyone got freddy yet?? he has some annoying back and front teleportations..
Also RAIN is my fav.. sneaky moves he got :D (BW, FW, X + BW, FW, O anyone hehe)

I hope we get the bosses as a DLC too (Shao Khan, Goro/Kintaro, Motaro) and maybe some from MK4 like Reiko, Fujin and Shinook.

Its a good thing though using DLC for new characters. Not only will it keep it alive, in time we also get to expand the roster (hopefully till we actually got every character in the mk universe ala MK:Armageddon)
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 7:40pm
I hope they'll release classic costumes for Rain(Any) and Mileena (MK2)
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 3:29pm
Freddy is broken as hell. That is all
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 7:18pm
One good thing tho! It's not included in the game, so ppl thinking the same as me, won't really have a problem :D (Just don't download it) :D
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 5:58pm
Actually, they said they'll release more chars of the old MK series, but step by step.
and i think is pretty cool to have this kind of chars on the game, for make a diference and fun. :D

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 5:20pm
It's stupid to include Freddy.
They were releasing this as a tribute to the old games, trying to include most of the old characters.
Now this bs??
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 4:36pm
Well, The Nightmare is coming on MK, Freddy Krueger!!!
Damn is going to be awesome!!!!

The Freddy Trailer.

Most Recent Promo:

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 3:44am
Remy, ssf4 ain't no better now either. Capcom broke it and you know it son. And after they announced ultimate mvc3, they can kiss my a ss :D Besides, mk tournaments get super hype. Your favorite players play that game too NYAH!
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 2:56pm
mk9 = gay
name_is_clantag
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 1:16pm
He looks dope and all, and I was hyped for him until I saw the extended trailer for him. He's either gonna be super a ss, or he's gonna have some crazy high learning curve. His moves look kinda foul.
Crypto-_-421 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 5:02am
OMG!! Just read up on the fourth downloadble character, and it's................wait for it..................Freddy Krueger!!!!!   $5 bux coming to our psn store soon
   NICE!!!!!
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 10:13am
I got the costumes now, anyway :D I just like the retro look, you know :D
I have had some decent fights online, with guys who pulls off combos.
I went into a room called "Norway", and there was barely any lag :D
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 7:13am
Becauseeee weeee roooock aaand uuu suucckk (8) Ooohh yeeeaaah Baaaabyyyy :D

Haha, I have the game on 360 and I'm quite suprised of how quickly I got frustrated. Especially fights against Shao Kahn made me wanna crush the cd between my hands, of how much I were beaten by this guy. Fights online are pure spam and button bashing. Indeed, the ones hosting have a bigger advantage because their button may just react faster >_> It's a pretty fun game anyway, but why such a hype on the costumes? I wasn't even interested in that.. just wanted to crack some skulls, break some legs, and stab/shoot some guys in their stomache :D

Not the best, But still true - Darkn3ss
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 9:49pm
When the F U C K do the EU gamers get the Fu C K inG Classic DLC costume pack? 
Sapient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sapient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:03pm
game looks sick.  Sounds like you have to play multi-player, old school, and have your friends over.  Much funner taunting them :P
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:08pm
Yeah its a good game even without online, i have friends that cruise over my house once in a while so thats when mk kicks in even better
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:04pm
Zellot:
It's a great game, if you stay away from the multiplayer. I had a great time playing it during the PSN downtime. I still think it's worth a try.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:57am
Yo see that's why I'm glad I didnt get it now cuz I would be pissed like you guys
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:58am
Originally posted by env_1ner

The game is sick zellot
But online is just pure gay
Because
Connections are always bad u can never actually finish a decent combo due to lag, all my loses
Were cuss of lag

I played about three online matches. Boring as hell, because all these noobs are button mashing or spamming projectiles.
The worst is all the f***ing Smoke players only doing the teleport... It's bullshlt.
Add the lag to this, and you got a frustrating online game

Singleplayer is awesome though!
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:38pm
The game is sick zellot
But online is just pure gay
Because
Connections are always bad u can never actually finish a decent combo due to lag, all my loses
Were cuss of lag
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:32pm
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
killa1b View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote killa1b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:33pm
OFF TOPIC: Nobody knows me, im a new member.

But anybody close to the My Kung Fu is Stronger (gold) trophy? I got completely 8 mastered so far. Could've have more but been playing different games and going to work.
youtube.com/killa1b see my MK9 kombo videos
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:05am
Lol. Because I didn't know who you were, and never seen you before.
killa1b View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote killa1b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:40am
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

You play UT3 ps3?

Yes I do, and why are you so fascinated about who I am? Just curious about why are you so curious about me.
youtube.com/killa1b see my MK9 kombo videos
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:13am
ewgf (f, d+2, d/f) ewgf (f, d+2, d/f)   1, f, 1,1,   b/d+2, ff, d/f+3,   d/f+1,4,   f,N,d,d/f+1,3.
9 hit, 148 damage.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>