The "GODLIKE NOOBS of 360" Ultimate Hall of Fame

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The "GODLIKE NOOBS of 360" Ultimate Hall of Fame
    Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Stef was pretty cool, I always had close aggressive duels with him but somehow I always managed to win ha. Stef and trendy always had me laughing. Would just pick on nerds in ut3

I would definitely add ZEMIAUTOMATIC and that f***ing EU dueler that flew to America to play in the gamebattles 1v1 tournament and got destroyed lol. I cant remember his tag, but he thought he was amazing but still grabbed U damage and ran around the map with a fully charged bio rifle. Also add Leyton for just being a d*** all the time, meanest EU ever

I remember leyton/E1usiVe; he got his sponsored team to send him headphones to use as prize for an eu tournament and then never held the tournament
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 11:32am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

and that f***ing EU dueler that flew to America to play in the gamebattles 1v1 tournament and got destroyed lol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL TYPICAL EU PLAYER
loled HARD
Man im high as f***. And thus got me on my knees. Wow that's unbelievable.
i'm weak LOL
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 11:31am
ROFLMFAO

i bet it was Strider .___________.   
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 5:13am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

and that f***ing EU dueler that flew to America to play in the gamebattles 1v1 tournament and got destroyed lol.

loled HARD
Man im high as f***. And thus got me on my knees. Wow that's unbelievable.
PSN:Imaginative
Sheen in 240p View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sheen in 240p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 11:05pm
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
So good Ill pwn you in game and headshot you on the forum before you can post about how it was bull
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 10:42pm

loled HARD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 8:05pm

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 7:08pm
Stef was pretty cool, I always had close aggressive duels with him but somehow I always managed to win ha. Stef and trendy always had me laughing. Would just pick on nerds in ut3

I would definitely add ZEMIAUTOMATIC and that f***ing EU dueler that flew to America to play in the gamebattles 1v1 tournament and got destroyed lol. I cant remember his tag, but he thought he was amazing but still grabbed U damage and ran around the map with a fully charged bio rifle. Also add Leyton for just being a d*** all the time, meanest EU ever
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 12:30am
I only know what I know from playin stef on 360 years after the game was "dead" so thanks to him and might I add he is the funniest person I've met online
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 11:22pm
stefiroth is a nerd like Feh... he sits in duel by himself for hours?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Originally posted by Sheen in 240p

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by Eth3lium

Originally posted by FaZeD_U

I am just going to throw this out there but who has beast mode even played on 360?? 

Was wonderin the same lol.
You were really wondering Darkness? 1 simple answer for you and Fase.. Its hard to play when no one excepts the challenge :)Just keep spaming that flag my man

Im not sure what beast mode is but im thinking its some obscure clan that really is more in Syzygy's head than really in existence. Which even if it does existence is a paradox in itself because how can Beast mode "run" the xbox if a member of your roster (jkd) doesnt even want to play on the aforemention console. That being said the team I see Syzygy play competitively with on sparse 360 clan matches in the past is Seif, VGP , Syz and Jason kills or curl up and dye(a while back). And from my knowledge incomplete qm teams usally involving 2 qm members and two random other skilled 360 players have completely destroyed your supposed team. Including the organized 360 tournament where syzygy team got 3rd and VGP didnt even have the curtosy of ever giving the prize to the wining team (qm hybrid)although they clearly won by default for hatred's team decided not to finish the tournament like men...you should be ashamed. And I also heard from a qm member that another hybrid qm team beat your team including seif, VGP, Jason dies and yourself quite badly even when you chose the most ridiculous maps on your host but I dont know valid that story is because I didnt see it first hand. Just thought I clear some of SYZYGY's lies for you guys and keep in mind that it doesnt matter who is the best team now because the game is dead if Devil is the team Syzygy says they are (which decreases the credibility massively) even if they could beat qm which really isnt their best team without weezy it would really not that big of a deal because they are three years late...im sure most teams by 2017 when ut4 comes out should be able to beat qm who will most likely have let this game go by then. You should it go as well qM was the best team when it matter if anyone disagrees they are either uninformed or SYZYGY. Hell by 2025 when SYZYGY retires his team even might be able to beat qm. Thats a big might.
I don't know who this guy is but he obviously is smart and dropping knowledge. He is correct about ut 4 also. If you spend five years nerding on a video game don't compare your self to me or qm because you finally got good after the game died. Legend status through the entire competitive period of this game. I fkn led qm.. nuff said
Lol that's my boy stefiroth... We went ham on Nexuiz the few days it was alive for 360 :(
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:27pm

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by Eth3lium

Originally posted by FaZeD_U

I am just going to throw this out there but who has beast mode even played on 360?? 

Was wonderin the same lol.
You were really wondering Darkness? 1 simple answer for you and Fase.. Its hard to play when no one excepts the challenge :)Just keep spaming that flag my man

Im not sure what beast mode is but im thinking its some obscure clan that really is more in Syzygy's head than really in existence. Which even if it does existence is a paradox in itself because how can Beast mode "run" the xbox if a member of your roster (jkd) doesnt even want to play on the aforemention console. That being said the team I see Syzygy play competitively with on sparse 360 clan matches in the past is Seif, VGP , Syz and Jason kills or curl up and dye(a while back). And from my knowledge incomplete qm teams usally involving 2 qm members and two random other skilled 360 players have completely destroyed your supposed team. Including the organized 360 tournament where syzygy team got 3rd and VGP didnt even have the curtosy of ever giving the prize to the wining team (qm hybrid)although they clearly won by default for hatred's team decided not to finish the tournament like men...you should be ashamed. And I also heard from a qm member that another hybrid qm team beat your team including seif, VGP, Jason dies and yourself quite badly even when you chose the most ridiculous maps on your host but I dont know valid that story is because I didnt see it first hand. Just thought I clear some of SYZYGY's lies for you guys and keep in mind that it doesnt matter who is the best team now because the game is dead if Devil is the team Syzygy says they are (which decreases the credibility massively) even if they could beat qm which really isnt their best team without weezy it would really not that big of a deal because they are three years late...im sure most teams by 2017 when ut4 comes out should be able to beat qm who will most likely have let this game go by then. You should it go as well qM was the best team when it matter if anyone disagrees they are either uninformed or SYZYGY. Hell by 2025 when SYZYGY retires his team even might be able to beat qm. Thats a big might.
I don't know who this guy is but he obviously is smart and dropping knowledge. He is correct about ut 4 also. If you spend five years nerding on a video game don't compare your self to me or qm because you finally got good after the game died. Legend status through the entire competitive period of this game. I fkn led qm.. nuff said
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Originally posted by SIZZLE

lmfao DeadAim is biggest online PU'SSY I ever interacted with online :)

He will never play on his own psn!
He has always hid behind qm team mates!
He try's to talk like a getto badass on here because he's a bi'tch in real life!
Ive never heard him named a good player yet he claims he's Mr Unreal! <lmao ppfffff
He got totally owned in a flame war by BuzzinFrog and then slobbered all over Buzzin's nuts try'n to be cool with him!

I nominate DeadAim for Biggest *Noob and Pu'ssy* of Unreal and all of online for that matter. GO DeadAim

The boy with all the issues

i dont know whats sadder.. thinking i give a fk and would b1tch on here as an alias.. or coldgaze having 155k deaths in ut3 ctf... NERD.

lol you guys crack me up
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 9:39pm
Lmao he defriended me because of me clowning about that lol
drdeath2point0
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

lmfao DeadAim is biggest online PU'SSY I ever interacted with online :)

He will never play on his own psn!
He has always hid behind qm team mates!
He try's to talk like a getto badass on here because he's a bi'tch in real life!
Ive never heard him named a good player yet he claims he's Mr Unreal! <lmao ppfffff
He got totally owned in a flame war by BuzzinFrog and then slobbered all over Buzzin's nuts try'n to be cool with him!

I nominate DeadAim for Biggest *Noob and Pu'ssy* of Unreal and all of online for that matter. GO DeadAim

The boy with all the issues

i dont know whats sadder.. thinking i give a fk and would b1tch on here as an alias.. or coldgaze having 155k deaths in ut3 ctf... NERD.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

First time I've ever read this thread """"HILARIOUS"""does anyone still play 360?
yup like 10 ppl, and its the same story over and over and over lol.  terrible version any way.

I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 1:52pm
First time I've ever read this thread """"HILARIOUS"""does anyone still play 360?
drdeath2point0
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:26pm
#2 Diabolus Z- (1v1 DM, for known uneducated reasons) DIABOLUS Z, THE DIABETIC DESTROYER,THE UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF RAGE QUITTING. THE LEADER OF THE POWER RAGERS NAY AN ULTIMATE MEGA-RAGER-ZORD. If you dont know who Diabolus Z is you truly have missed out on the overall UT3 experience. If you want more info on him look up DEATH MACHINE's thread on him where you can see first hand some of his ragequit voice messages he has become so famous for. Basically Diabolus would host a 1/2 deathmatch most commonly on defiance. And as soon as you would start losing he would ragequit and say you were using cheat codes, super armor, were turning HIS auto aim completely off and was known to make false accusations as well as form alliances with players who were not his friend. He rarely joined parties just sent messages but I did have the chance to get him alone to try to get to the root his problems. He spilled his guts and his life story and his glory days on Unreal Championship (where there were apparently no modded xboxs) to me over the period of about 2 hrs. Deep down this guy is just a big helpless child you is crying out for respect and takes out his problems with the world out on players who are better than him at UT and life. Diabolus Z if your reading this grow up being a half blind diabetic satanist heavy metal tool who makes ridiculous boasts about never losing simply is not working out for you. I guess its impossible to lose if you never finish a game really big accomplishment.

ah yes, some of the best times i had with this game for sure was this clown,
if most of you dont know "diahbalus" has made his way to the ps3 and is of course "UNDEFEATED 1V1 DM" no man can "CAST A STONE AND KNOCK DIABALUS DOWN" (not without "cheat codes and super armor") lmao, ill have to repost to audio files here somehow

i wont lie i befriended him on a alt just to see when he was on so i could take turns messing with him on alts. loads of entertainment right there

I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Ninja_Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninja_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 7:21am
I've seen this sizzle guy in pubs lately taunting people continuously. It's pretty irritating. And he does come off like a total schmuck in these threads as well.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 3:37am

Hello and welcome to the Godlike Noobs of 360 Ultimate Hall of Fame. If you couldn't tell by the title this is a list compiled of the worst players that have ever touched Unreal Tournament 3 over the nearly four years its been out.Grab a snack and get comfy because this is a big read and your in for a treat if you wish to continue Please note that if you feature on this list I implore you to open your disc tray and break your copy of UT3 immediately. If you feel the need to defend yourself and argue that you shouldnt be on this list, dont. For this will only further prove that you deserve to be on this list and also being on this list in a lot of ways is an honor and you should be thankful that although you have no skill or anything to show for all the time spent on this game, you can still hold your head up high because you truly have become legends in the sparse UT3 360 community and I think I can speak for the rest of the community that you will never be forgotten. Thank you.

Alright now to the list

#5 (FL)AcK BEAST (Dueler)- AcK BEAST although is not the same breed of noob as the other four on this list for he actually is pretty good at the game. However he still belongs here due to his desperate exploitative game behaviour and hilarious quibs. AcK Beast if you did'nt know is an African American supposedly stationed in Japan and has the worst host on UT3 period. But persists to host(often on "Survivor" scrub) even though he know he is nearly impossible to hit nevermind beat on his host especially because whenever he is in jeopardy of losing a battle or the shield belt he pulls out the flak or another equally homo host weapon to add to that he almost exclusively plays sentinel the biggest host map. I do say he is nearly impossible to beat because I have personally witnessed get his ass handed to him on his host on numerous occasions at which point he usually takes a couple month vacation in COD land. So hes a cheap player but what really put Ack BEAST over the edge is the hilarious things that comes out of this kids mouth. With quotes like "If you think about it, the Bio is the most skilled weapon." and "Host flak feels the same as off host." He also asks the same questions without fail everytime he joins my party which include "Whats, your sensitivity at." "Who do you think is better? Paw or Phantaci" (and other variations of the same question)
and "I think I've got worst, do you think I got worse." My response "No you've always sucked just when you play off host its easier to tell."

#4 the darbonator-(dueler) the darbonator although had a short run on the 360 has become legendary for those who crossed paths with him. I dont know a whole lot about him for I was rarely in his parties. What I do know is that he never played off host and solely used primary link to kill with (which he would disagree with). Like AcK BEAST he wasn't a terrible player just again a hilariously desperate one. If you sent him him a message calling him cheap for using that overpowered noob gun or told him in a party he would remain adamant that he used every weapon to get the kill on you. Which to a certain extent was true because he would miss with every weapon then give up and link gun you. The best part about the darbonator though was he never seemed to be able to win no matter how hard he tried "I do anything to win." The darbonator mysteriously went MIA after the release of Phantaci's first montage which he was featured in on numerous occasions. So if you here some one say you got "darbonated" it is a reference to the Link Legend himself.

#3 COLDGAZE-(CTF) One-Hundred and Fifty-Five Thousand deaths in CTF and counting (yes that is three zeros after 155) first in the world on the CTF leaderboards has never stopped playing in nearly 4 years and still doesnt not know how to wall jump or use any weapon other than flak and bio. He is the least skilled player I have ever seen in any game getting a kill on him is a mere matter of pressing RT he does the rest. I have nothing against the guy personally but not putting him up on this list would be criminal. The kid has more translocator kills than shocks. The kid is terrible Nuff said.

#2 Diabolus Z- (1v1 DM, for known uneducated reasons) DIABOLUS Z, THE DIABETIC DESTROYER,THE UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF RAGE QUITTING. THE LEADER OF THE POWER RAGERS NAY AN ULTIMATE MEGA-RAGER-ZORD. If you dont know who Diabolus Z is you truly have missed out on the overall UT3 experience. If you want more info on him look up DEATH MACHINE's thread on him where you can see first hand some of his ragequit voice messages he has become so famous for. Basically Diabolus would host a 1/2 deathmatch most commonly on defiance. And as soon as you would start losing he would ragequit and say you were using cheat codes, super armor, were turning HIS auto aim completely off and was known to make false accusations as well as form alliances with players who were not his friend. He rarely joined parties just sent messages but I did have the chance to get him alone to try to get to the root his problems. He spilled his guts and his life story and his glory days on Unreal Championship (where there were apparently no modded xboxs) to me over the period of about 2 hrs. Deep down this guy is just a big helpless child you is crying out for respect and takes out his problems with the world out on players who are better than him at UT and life. Diabolus Z if your reading this grow up being a half blind diabetic satanist heavy metal tool who makes ridiculous boasts about never losing simply is not working out for you. I guess its impossible to lose if you never finish a game really big accomplishment.

I guess your probably wondering who on Gateways green earth could top the Host advantage Flak whore from Japan, the darbonator himself, the lowest skill player in UT history and the ultimate Power Rager? Well im sure this will not sure this will not surprise many of the dedicated UT players and Iamgaming members because this grown man is the definition of NOOB.

#1 UC SYZYGY UC-(CTF) I could literally go on all day about this guy he truly is the epitome of a bad player. UC SYZYGY UC as you probably all know is not good at the game at all although he has been playing for a solid 3 years. He almost always hosts and team stacks with his team of much higher skill cronies and still often manage to lose in pubs. On his host he is known to use nothing but the link and stinger witht he occasional flak. He is one of the worst dodgers in the game and is known to run into spawn rockets without fail (the only kid I ever got a single enemy monster kill on reflection) and has been known to get off the game conviently because hes tired or to play YU-GI-OH with his adult son. Now this alone would be all fine there are many players who play cheap like "Sizzle" (come on your a grown man not even snoop talks like that any more)but what really seperates SYZYGY from the other noobs is the amount of **** he talks which he can never back up. I think the kid is going for a world record for the most time spent and most irrelevant posts on a website which is pointless. He also is the biggest complainer in the history of gaming I mean talk about nerd rage. If any of you have you have been in his parties you know what im talking about. But of course when your in his parties he's all buddy buddy with you but when you gone he's SCREAMING GOD DAMN SPAM MONKEY SUNNAVA FRYING PAN SANDWICH! Its also mentionable that he owns a PS3 but refuses to go play on dedicated host because in doing so he himself gets to see truly how bad he is when people arent lagging on his host and he cant exploit it. UC SYZYGY UC because I know you will read this at one point I want you to know that we love you deep down and the advice to break your UT3 disc does not apply to you for without you people on ut3 would simply have nothing to talk about and soon players would become bored raping noobs who know they are bad and take the loss like grown men. Dont stop raging you have touched the hearts of so many and have truly entertain myself and the rest of the ctf community with your hilarious antics thank you.

Im sorry if there are any typos but because this is such a long post I did not want to re read this epic piece. And if any of you readers think I have missed someone or would like to add a player from the PS3 I encourage you as long as you give a description why they are so bad on this post we back up what we say (...SYZYGY) and as long as you dont disagree with my claim that SYZYGY is biggest NOOB because he is.And if SYZYGY wants to prove me wrong he will hop on a duel server where I or another lucky player will crush him so he can post how duel is for noobs LOL. Anyway thanks for reading this overly long post tell your friends and keep pwning my friends whatever game you play

STEFIROTH FOR PRESIDENT
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 3:29am
lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 12:47am
DAM who bump'd this dumb ass thread? :) Even Charlie Sheen's pathetic ass let it die lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 2:58pm
Maybe he forgot??? Or maybe it really wasn't legit. You guys see in tunnel vision.

Either way im just saying that wasn't a fair quote to bring up :)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 2:57pm
Bumrush is on those "pics" vs DEVIL though, Seph.

And he said he KNOWS he never did.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2011 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Terror

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Wow..Syg

Thats not deadaim at all. Deadaim doesnt have a 360. Nobody in qM gives a f*** about 360 and the players. Nor they give a f*** to make a whole new account and talk about noobs in 360...dont have time for that.

next..that vctf night..i was stoned out my mind...I switched over to the war clan to talk with them. You dont talk anyway. at the end when u threw a hissy fit I asked you where you talking to me about 2v2 vCTF with you and seifer tat it would be a joke..lmao..you stayed quiet..I never said you lose loser..if you really want to do that sure...well see if its a joke. :/ ..I dont care if you kill me..orr what u kill me with..its just a kill..the bigger idea is tat i am always the better player..i dnt care bout deaths unless its tdm/duel.

then..qM never played devil..atleast i know i never did..qm scared of no clan...we played EU clan in VCTF on EU..what makes you think we wouldnt play another EU clan in modes that we actually play on EU.

lol now its ok , qM never played DEVIL , these pictures are false :)

Thats the key part to that statement.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>