| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fallout: New Vegas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fallout: New Vegas
    Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 9:49pm

I hope this is as good as Fallout 3 even though it's being made by Obsidian instead of Bethesda.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 9:54pm
Good. they're the ones that created the original Falllout games. it's gonna be WAY better than 3
Bird_is_Fn_A View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 12:56pm
i <3 me some fallout!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 1:48pm
never played it but Fallout 3 looked pritty effin cool.  D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 2:29pm
I'm psyched about this. 
Got Pwned?

J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 12:19am
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Good. they're the ones that created the original Falllout games. it's gonna be WAY better than 3

Yo 3 Dog, I remember you telling me that Obsidian was developing it a long time ago & I completely agree with you.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 12:23am
From my Life with PlayStation / Folding@Home news feed.
Xerxes View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xerxes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 9:07pm
Looking forward to it, but it's Autumn, not Fall!
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 9:28pm
bad to the f uckin A55...wonder if it'll have vehicles
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 10:30pm
Are the other Fallouts worth getting now?

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 11:11pm
I loved Fallout 3, probably one of my most favorite games ever  O.O    So I recommend getting it.

Never played any of the others though.

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 8:26am
1 and 2 are considered two of the best rpgs on pc period. Fallout 3's a great game, but it still doesn't stack up to 1 or 2. I'm glad most of the original development team is working on this instead of Bethesda
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 9:18pm
tYRTOhfuh; f

I just read the article about this game in Game Informer....
it looks amaaaaazzziinnngg   O:    with some new **** here and there like customizing weapons  >:3
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 9:22pm
3 Dog made FO3. Along with Herbert 'Daring' Dashwood, with his stalewart Ghoul man-servant Arguile.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 10:35pm
Yea well hopfully they actually released a finished game that has been bug tested and fix unline Fallout 3. The GOTY Edition is virtually unplayable for like 90% of the people who bought it, including myself.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Helscream

Yea well hopfully they actually released a finished game that has been bug tested and fix unline Fallout 3. The GOTY Edition is virtually unplayable for like 90% of the people who bought it, including myself.

the pc version was great.. never played the goty version on either platform tho.

the problem with fallout and morrowind and oblivion etc is that the monsters scale with you..  make the games pointless. i like running into monsters that are way tougher then me, instead of everything being scaled to be even
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 1:10am
Well i kinda agree with you Deadaim, hardcore RPG fanatics would perfer it that way. But you know all those lame ass casuals would complain. THats why that make games like Modern Warfare and Halo.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 11:29am
The scaling didn't matter if you cranked up the difficulty. You crank that slide to the top and every fight with every monster becomes an epic battle for your life.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 11:15am
Anyone get this yet?  It came out yesterday....

Haven't started playing it yet myself but one thing I noticed watching a family member play it is that the colors seem sharper and clearer - a welcome change from Fallout 3. 
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Helscream

I think this vid is the start of the game, some guy sent me this vid this morning lol
(comments on it say it doesnt happen for everyone etc.. and he found out how to fix it by disabling an option, but still :P)
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 12:20pm
It's good, but doesn't have 3 Dog, or Lliam Neeson, or a central 'home' like Megaton, at least not yet anyway.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply