Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF - Camp The Flag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF - Camp The Flag
    Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:05pm
i cant handle playing with idiots anymore and  camping bastards that stand in a corner with bio all the time and think their good but really there just nOObs that should be playing call fo duty

even a memeber of my own team is pissing me of with the camping and taunting every 10 seconds

what happend to good games and good clean fun instead of thiscamp fest on mega midway, i was playing on it about an hour ago and got a monster kill in the enemy flag room, that is retarded, 6 people in a small flag room all with bio or flak tauting there a** of

some people may not care but im all about playing the game with respect and playing it clean.

and a thankyou to any1 with the same morals and belief that i have about UT3 and to any1 who doesnt agree well i couldnt really give a **** what you have to say coz your most likely the sought of person im talking about

thats my opinion and its hard enough UK players having to play on 250 ping but having to put up with 6 campers in a small flag room just isnt right

and no people wont listen to me but at least they will know that i  hate them for it

Play UT3 CLEAN!

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:14pm

that is why u stay away from pubs. lol

name_is_clantag
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:16pm
Amen brother!
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:18pm
told you. u had campin teammate(s)
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:25pm
im not gonna argue with that phantaci, penguin camps none stop and it does my head in that a member of tRi doesnt play like a tRi member should but no1 else in tRi does it which is good

my bad wopr for the swearing but i was feeling pretty angry
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

told you. u had campin teammate(s)

Oh please phantaci, you act like you and qM are perfect. Every team has players that "camp" don't act like qM doesn't.
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:39pm
no argument here phantaci but ewokk is right bumrush camps all the time
HotSubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HotSubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

im not gonna argue with that phantaci, penguin camps none stop

And he's also one of the best flag runners in the game.  So what if he feels like camping some games, I think he's proved he can do much more than that when he wants to.  If camping is fun sometimes, go for it, the point of a game is FUN, not doing the same thing over and over.

Absolutely, some people camp too much, but there are hundreds of people who should be called out long before Penguin.
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:54pm
you call it camping, i call it defending LOL

if the whole team is there, than yeah, that's fecked up.
but 2 or 3 i can deal with. 

strategy, non?  not everyone can flag run, you need some defending, some midfield (that's my position), and some flag running.   think of it as a fĂștbol match, not everyone can be a striker. 

on penguin and bumrush,

i think they 'camp' because if they flag ran the entire match, the match would be over and done with in 1,2,3.  sweep!

ok, not that bad, especially if i'm 'defending' but yeah.
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:58pm
Penguin and Rush can both flag run who cares if they wanna camp.. everyone knows they can score if they grab the flag.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 8:05pm
penguin is a HUGE noob!!
that is old news, always bio-ing the flag and flaking the flag
even B4 NE1 has touched the flag.. FU.CK him!!! lol...JK
every1 camps and it makes things harder/funner..itz ok with meThumbs Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 8:30pm
ewokk you make me lol.

Yeah bum camps no doubt.
But when me and him play he'll actually leave the flagroom to go score.

I camp when I need to as well.

But penguin has great flak aim and headphones that's some awesome camp right there.

I'm not innocent me and bum have camped the whole game sometimes.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 8:35pm
u have the right campers it will take forever to score.
HotSubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HotSubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 8:45pm
90% of the time I play with Penguin he flag runs.  This seems like complaining just to complain, hell I camp more than Penguin, call me out, at least you might have a point then.

I don't care if it's 8v8 on Omicron and one team has all 8 players in the flag room, if the "better" team is attacking, they will form a strategy and win.  If the better team is camping, you're in for a long game, but claiming you lost because the other team is camping is utter BS.  If you were better, you wouldn't have gotten scored on and lost, no?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 9:20pm
when u have penguin defending and someone to help him, you need someone just as good to attack. (for example me and bum)
if me and bum decided to defend when we played tRi at omicron, we might still be playing that game.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 9:21pm
thats why i hardly play this mode...

you camp in warfare, you lose...period! i dont like modes that favor camping and find myself just camping middle in ctf. i only really like non pub 4v4 ctfs at most.

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
GohansSoul View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:42am
camping is strategy and true its hard 2 score on a team thats camping but at same time then its ganna b hard 4 them 2 score if half the team is camping so i c it as just a strategy but what i do f***in hate is when the losing team still has half or more people ready 2 bio the damm flag even with 1min 2 go
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:54am
4v4
3 players camping flag? OH NOES WHAT TO DO? Deal with it. Learn to switch up your setups if the other team is doing 1 O 3 D

Have 2 O 1 Mid 1 D to counter...
name_is_clantag
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:05am
remy noob we gonna camp on you nows. >:(
flak attack!
iron guard.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:14am
Superior tactics prevail!
ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?
name_is_clantag
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:36am
You know, to be honest. It's not camping that really bothers me, because i normally like to play mid-field and kill everyone. Camping/Defense is just apart of the game, as long as it is not exploiting/cheating i really can't say anything about a person's playstyle.But what does annoy the HELL out of me. Some people have the most ANNOYING voice's i have ever heard in my entire life. Yes, i actually do mean my entire life, inside and outside of real life. I have actually left in the middle of CTF's simply because someone's queer voice was making my ear's bleed. I really wish there was a mute option in this game. Or a STFU button that i could press everytime some retard opened his/her mouth. I don't care if this step's on anyone's toe's. That's bottom line, because Stone Cold said so.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:44am
LMFAO ^^^
i agree! so Fn annoying!
well in my opinion i can't take CTF seriously like i do with the other modes.
i can't stand the constant spam & camping, it's ridiculous. (Reflection FTL, freaking spam of flak & rocket spam galore)
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:45am
Lol @ the word 'strategy' in ut3.
There are a few things you can do, but in a game where it comes down a lot to individual skill there's just a few fundamental things you have to do to be succesfull.
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 2:27am
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

LMFAO ^^^
i agree! so Fn annoying!
well in my opinion i can't take CTF seriously like i do with the other modes.
i can't stand the constant spam & camping, it's ridiculous. (Reflection FTL, freaking spam of flak & rocket spam galore)

Play 4v4, 5v5 max. MUCH less spammy/campy.
Dear CTF,

sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 2:33am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

...camping bastards that stand in a corner with bio all the time and think their good but really there just nOObs that should be playing call fo duty

HAHAHAHA
I agree go play call of duty no one likes you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>