| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SpOrTs TaLk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SpOrTs TaLk
    Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:38am
Da BuLLs took tha CeLTics to tha edge in that play-off series losing game 7 in Boston!  By far one of tha greatest first round play-off matches in NBA History!  Record 7 Overtimes played between tha two teams!  Da BuLLs are on tha way up!  Now i'ma have to root for LeBRoN and da Cavs to win tha title baby!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:39am
I accidently deleted tha orignal sports talk thread so i had to create a new one LoL!  Life without sports would be pointless!
sandfox30 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote sandfox30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:44am

I'd have to agree.  One of the greatest 1st round matches ever.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 5:06am
IT WAS EPIC!!!
just glad my celtics pulled thro.
they need KG if they wanna beat the cavs.otherwise it aint happenin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SRC_Mr-X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_Mr-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 4:52pm
was at game 4 ... prolly the first nba game that has felt like a college game to me everyone was hype
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 6:02pm
lol kobe and the lakers all the way
iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 6:43pm
"one of tha greatest first round play-off matches in NBA history!"

all I can say is "yawn".  the first round is too long.  no one cares about the first round.  neither of those two teams was going/has any chance of winning the title.

maybe you could have said "the most competitive" or "longest by total minutes played", but there is no such thing as a "great first round play-off" matchup in the NBA.

then again, maybe I'm just bitter that Detroit traded Billups and went straight to the sh*tter.
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:12pm

Every team that makes tha play-offs has a chance to win tha title...It's all about who's hott @ tha right time and who's playin tha best.  I think you have turned into a hata woolvie!  Lay off tha HatOrAid bro!   I do agree wit you on one thing...That trade sure didnt work out to well for DeTRoiT LoL

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

lol kobe and the lakers all the way

How Bout Dem Rockets In Game One!?
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 11:49pm
Its first to 4 man
SRC_Mr-X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_Mr-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:18pm
ur right u guys gotta lose 3 more in a row :(

im anti Kobe..... Lebron & the Cavs MvP Champs .. i think so
I wear a rubber all the time because its a nesesity
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 5:31pm
NBA Draft in less then 2 hours!  Shaq already been traded to tha Cavs, Now that's a good look!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 5:42pm
Blake Griffin is going 1st overall if he doesnt their season's gone
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

Blake Griffin is going 1st overall if he doesnt their season's gone
He's hands down tha best prospect in that draft...Who's got 1st pick anyways i forgot already, The Clippers?
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 5:45pm
yeah 1 4got too thats why i put their
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by SRC_Mr-X

ur right u guys gotta lose 3 more in a row :(

im anti Kobe..... Lebron & the Cavs MvP Champs .. i think so
Well you got one of tha two right...
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 8:01pm

R.I.P Steve McNair...Former QB of tha Titans & Ravens.  Was found shot to death today ina downtown nashville apartment with an unidenified woman.  Great loss to tha NFL family, Great football player & better individual.

XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 8:25pm
Sux that hes dead even if he was a rival of my colts but still a good guy. On another note my pacers picked up my fav player Tyler Hansborough from North Carolina during the draft
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 10:35am
im have been on to you crazy mo fo's 4 ages when are we gonna hook this clan battle up i know u hear me! all of team Unreal are waiting i know u aint pussys or ducking so whats da deal??????????
!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by FaZeD_U

Sux that hes dead even if he was a rival of my colts but still a good guy.

As I said in the General thread, I feel the same about the man.  He might of been my team's rival, but he was still a skilled player.

Originally posted by Striderfx

im have been on to you crazy mo fo's 4 ages when are we gonna hook this clan battle up i know u hear me! all of team Unreal are waiting i know u aint pussys or ducking so whats da deal??????????

No offense, but does this thread have anything to do with that.  If you want to challenge them so bad, go make another thread in the other AR forum, if you have to.  We're clearly discussing death of one of better QBs, in the NFL.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 9:28pm
Sorry for the out of place bump and double post (Since Football season is starting and B-Ball's a ways off), but after seeing a recent story I saw on Yahoo (my homepage) and recalling how AR's got a few B-Ball fans, not to mention that this is pretty much the general sports thread, I'll post it here.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/The-10-worst-NBA-teams-of-the-last-decade?urn=nba,186739

So, how much do you agree with the picks?  I'm just glad my Pacers aren't on there, despite their suckage, in recent years.  They've definitely slid a ways down from where they were about ten years ago though. (from nearly winning it all (Well, at least they made the NBA finals.)) to being a ways out of the playoffs.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

So, how much do you agree with the picks?  I'm just glad my Pacers aren't on there, despite their suckage, in recent years.  They've definitely slid a ways down from where they were about ten years ago though. (from nearly winning it all (Well, at least they made the NBA finals.)) to being a ways out of the playoffs.
  HEY THERE!!!! I like the Pacers and now they are going to make a comeback with AJ prince/price and TYLER HANSBRO!!! Watch Tyler Hansbro come off the bench in a year and dominate every player out there and be the most determined player since Michael Jordin ;)
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 10:51pm
Well, I hope so.  The Pacers really need the help at the moment.  The last season was pitiful, though not nearly as bad as any of the teams at the bottom.  Who knows, maybe while the Colts seemed poised to go on somewhat of a downward spiral (didn't we lose Marvin Harrison recently), the Pacers might be poised to start rebounding.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 8:19pm
NFL Season kicks off in about 15 minutes!   F|_|CK YEAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 Post Reply Post Reply