Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Cave in Hostile

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZodiacX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interesting Cave in Hostile
    Posted: 16 May 2009 at 4:05am
Other then the fact that one side has no orb, this is a very well designed map and a good concept. But, recent exploration led to the discovery of (and I do not know who found it first) the Cave of Whispers (made up by me). In the new map Hostile, go to the main Prime Node. If you start on the side without the orb, then the cave is located on the left side of the map in a valley leading to the swamp area. It's right by the bonfire. It's not very big, but what's interesting about it is that it closes up then opens again leading right and straight. It looks like you can pass, but you can't and a freaky voices seems to be saying something...anywho. Check it out if you want. There might be more than what we can see.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 4:53am
ye that voice was messed up. I think what tripped me out the most is another guy from the other team sounded like the voice from the cave LOL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 5:33am
Yah that was funny. But yah that voice is really really really freaky. Pinch
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 6:29am
I've never played any of these new warfare maps, I'll have to try them out. :)
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 7:45am

Zodiac. I heard the voices too. They are saying "Stop singing between matches!"

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 11:56am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Zodiac. I heard the voices too. They are saying "Stop singing between matches!"

BUWAHAHAH
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 12:36pm
Just checked it out. Freaky!!! Try this. Go as far in as you can. Beyond where you can go the cave is lit up. Fire a rocket down there and the light goes out and you hear a different voice say something. Don't ask me what though. 

EDIT: This was done in Instant Action. When tried in Multiplayer, not all of the players experienced it.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:20pm
i don't know about you guys but ur all seriously scaring the sh*t out of me lol.  I actually got spooked by the blair witch project.  Heck, if I'm on the top of the bridge in suspense I get nervous like I was really all the way up there lol. 
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:33pm
I'll have to go check it out.  Thanks.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:43pm
On mine it sounds like bmbmbIndian Boy.

Then when you fire a rocket something like... how would you?

Weird map!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:39pm
oh god I want to try out the rocket so bad!!! Thats an awesome find Bain. How could it not say Indian boy, Danjel LOLOLOL funny!

THANK GOD SOMEONE ELSE WAS FREAKED OUT OVER THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, That still scares the crap outta me when its on TV. I was getting scared last night at that voice, I would just stand there listening and just waiting for something to pop out of that hole. (shivers)
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:56pm
do it with shock combos n flak balls 2

ZodiacX View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZodiacX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 6:49pm
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 5:31am
I've never played any UT game apart from 3 but that one looks like it actually has missions etc rather than just a ton of bot matches? Is that right?
Xerxes View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xerxes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 6:41am
Unreal 1 is how Unreal all started. It was a single player campaign, an epic one at that, UT came about later.That is a mod, like a map but bigger, for 2k4 in that video.
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 6:53am
unreal 1 and 2 both have multiplayers too
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 2:27pm
Teriyaki Chicken

gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

Teriyaki Chicken
You forgot to post the recipe: LOL

Ingredients

• 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut in half
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced

Directions

1. Rinse chicken halves, and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken cut side down in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
  2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar, soy sauce, grated ginger and garlic. Mix well, and pour mixture over chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
  3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  4. Bake chicken uncovered in the preheated oven for 1 hour, basting frequently. Test for doneness, making sure there is no pink left in the meat. Let cool slightly, then cut into smaller pieces to serve.
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 3:17pm
nah i just wrote down what i ate for lunch in this one , but thanks! ill give it a try!

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2010 at 5:26pm
who guards the cave is it kma?? or was it warfare??? lmao XD
is the dude in the cave pinnacle im sure thats his voice!! his hiding down there untill all the pro players hve left ut3 lol
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
 Post Reply Post Reply