Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

RIP MICHEAL JACKSON

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RIP MICHEAL JACKSON
    Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 7:14pm
he died earlier today according to the L.A TIMES after being rushed to the hospital for going into cardiac arrest. he will be missed
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

he died earlier today according to the L.A TIMES after being rushed to the hospital for going into cardiac arrest. he will be missed

regardless of all the negative press you can't take away from his legacy.  now, people will remember to appreciate his contributions to the industry.

man,, Mike and Farrah in one day.. I"m afraid to find out who's next
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 7:27pm
I heard a report on the radio but it was unconfirmed. Killa told Necro, Medic and me in instagib that he was dead. Y'know i still can't believe it. Those who say good riddance should be more respectful of the passing of another human being. Yes he had faults, in not talkin bout the accusations, but here was a  legend - the king of pop - so how can we be better off without him. I saw him infront of 125,000 live crowd and he was electric- pure genius. Smooth criminal, Bad, Billie jean, Thriller, Shes out of my life its something  that i will never forget. And for that i thank you MJ - Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - at least you wont have to see the BS, hypocracy and legal accusations that will unfold after your demise!
ud1en0w View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote ud1en0w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 7:27pm
R.I.PCry

You're not a shepherd youre just a sheep
A combined effort of everyone you meet
Youre all flesh with no bone
Feed them to the sharks
& throw them to the wolves

coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 7:58pm
..i grow up with the music from him...*speechless*...

Coolworx

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 8:05pm
R.i.P PoP KiNg........
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 8:13pm

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 8:16pm
They just confirmed.. I can hardly believe it. I've always been a loyal fan since I was a little kid. There has not been a week gone by without me hearing his music.

I grew up with his music and damn does that man has a beautiful voice, I never thought we would lose him so soon.

He is a legend in my eyes and always will be. R.I.P Michael Jackson The King of Music.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 11:29pm
F MJ
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 3:47am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

F MJ

really? r u Jordie by any chance?
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 6:28am
This guy was a musical genius who was likely the most gifted entertainer of our time, if not all time.  He had his weird moments... that's for sure.  But nobody can ridicule his ability to create meaningful music that appealed to the masses, whether you liked that particular flavor or not-

This week:

Ed McMan
Farrah Fawcett
Michael Jackson

Damn- I grew up watching and listening to all three of them.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 7:28am
its a sad day today

i dont care what the press said about him, he was a legend

R.I.P MJ
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 9:18am
he was a legend but he is going 2 burn in h*ll 4 raping little kids
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 11:19am
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

This guy was a musical genius who was likely the most gifted entertainer of our time, if not all time.  He had his weird moments... that's for sure.  But nobody can ridicule his ability to create meaningful music that appealed to the masses, whether you liked that particular flavor or not-

This week:

Ed McMan
Farrah Fawcett
Michael Jackson

Damn- I grew up watching and listening to all three of them.

Man, these names bring back memories of my youth, and each one ends exactly the same: Me getting smacked upside the head because no one knew how to knock in my family. Which reminds me, guess who's not blind, suckers!

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

F MJ

really? r u Jordie by any chance?
  LaFourge?  ...nope, not him!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 2:32pm
great music from the past , RIP MJ

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 2:34pm
MJ "you are not alone"
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 2:37pm

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

F MJ
really? r u Jordie by any chance?<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->
  LaFourge?  ...nope, not him!

The kid he allegedly molested...NOT the star trek dude. And Qwest he should burn in hell IF he was guilty of the crime. If NOT then how do you think the world should judge people who believe the hype rather than the facts? Look up the meaning of extortion or manipulation. He was guilty of being naive...Yes he paid out but so too do firms whose ex-employees take them to court over accusations - its called damage limitation.
Until someone shows me some cold hard facts then i'll continue to believe the man in the mirror.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 2:47pm
They accused of him of so many things.. those people should burn in hell, if those kids really were molested you wouldn't go to the court and ask money :S

You know who's going to hell? The people that tried to rip off MJ. He gave up his social life to dedicate himself to the world and providing us music. No matter how many times he has been called names, made look bad by the press, he kept entertaining his fans with a smile.

MJ's music is the only in the world that is liked by all Nations, Age, Gender & most important by ALL RELIGIONS, even the muslim countriess love him and his music. No other man succeeded what he has done.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

<FONT size=+0>They accused of him of so many things.. those people should burn in hell, if those kids really were molested you wouldn't go to the court and ask money :S
<FONT size=2 face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> 
<FONT size=2 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know who's going to hell? The people that tried to rip off MJ. He gave up his social life to dedicate himself to the world and providing us music. No matter how many times he has been called names, made look bad by the press, he kept entertaining his fans with a smile.
<FONT size=2 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> 
<FONT size=2 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">MJ's music is the only in the world that is liked by all Nations, Age, Gender & most important by ALL RELIGIONS, even the muslim countriess love him and his music. No other man succeeded what he has done.

Amen to that! ethics has no muncipal value.unless ur setting him u4 a fall.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 8:00pm
“Give In To Me”

Definitely not MJ's most popular song, nor his most glamorous/exotic video. But this song & its video has always struck a chord with me.

J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 8:37pm
Every link I try is disabled. YouTube is doing bad.
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 9:03pm
Ppl say the new youtube update sucks

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 11:01pm
R.I.P KING OF POP
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
ud1en0w View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote ud1en0w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 11:52pm
They are starting to say he may have O D with some meds his doc gave him i don't know if it is true or not just saying but i hope he did not b/c that would be crappy......

You're not a shepherd youre just a sheep
A combined effort of everyone you meet
Youre all flesh with no bone
Feed them to the sharks
& throw them to the wolves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>