FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

IRC CHAT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IRC CHAT
    Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 3:20pm
why doesnt anyone use it.
iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 3:28pm
Whenever I open it, no one is in there, so I close it again.
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by iAM_NotImpressed

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 4:43am

Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 5:53am

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 6:48am
I use it quite a bit, so does rikan and shewulph.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 8:18am
I don't spend a lot of time at the computer...
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 2:56pm
Guys come on irc nooooowwww! Only me & DVirus atm.
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 2:58pm
i'd so be on if my mom's school didnt block IRC chat. .-.
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 3:01pm
use a proxy you noob!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 7:42pm
I use it. I have loads of fun with it. Sometimes I am on as Spamtroll.I also logged on as ESCGPRO a few times to act like I was spying. I typed things like initiate/data logging sequence and chat record sequence/initiate.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
SRC_Lock123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_Lock123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 2:33pm

Maybe if you change were the chat is, like were I put the white box. I seen acouple of forums put the chat there.

JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 5:47pm
I agree with Lock, or perhaps a shoutbox at the top of every page which doesn't need loggin in to (because it just uses your forum username) would be a good idea.
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 5:49pm
yeah, or at the bottom of the page by the user list if that's possibleeee
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 6:00pm
maybe people dont like irc chat :/ i like it though
Adios, the last farewell
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by SRC_Lock123

Maybe if you change were the chat is, like were I put the white box. I seen acouple of forums put the chat there.

thats a great idea man! total agree!

(y )

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 6:11pm
the drama that goes on in the chat is not good to be posted on the front page
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 6:28pm
Yeah that's why it's not on the main forum....people go in there and get to talking crazy and I'm fine with that but I just don't want that in the main area's...it invites people to say stupid things under made up names and there is enough drama as it is now.

I can't expect OP's to be in there 24/7 so it's better that it just stay on the side.  You can always use the popup link on the IRC Chat page so that it's in a new window...then you don't have to go back and forth.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

Yeah that's why it's not on the main forum....people go in there and get to talking crazy and I'm fine with that but I just don't want that in the main area's...it invites people to say stupid things under made up names and there is enough drama as it is now.

I can't expect OP's to be in there 24/7 so it's better that it just stay on the side.  You can always use the popup link on the IRC Chat page so that it's in a new window...then you don't have to go back and forth.

The problem is that you don't need to sign in to use IRC.  For the mentally challenged, they can just go in there and start posting under fictitious accounts.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by WOPR-1

The problem is that you don't need to sign in to use IRC.  For the mentally challenged, they can just go in there and start posting under fictitious accounts.

Yep...and sometimes people go farther than that and sign in using someone else's handle and spark up trouble that way.  There is a chat plugin for this forum software so ID's would be managed and everything the way it should be... but it's expensive...maybe one day I'll break down and buy it....
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 6:37pm
not worth it lol
yup. i'm done.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 6:38pm
i dont use it because there's a troll in there 24/7
 Post Reply Post Reply