Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Please read, very important.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please read, very important.
    Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 5:21pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2579715/Baby-elephant-trapped-in-manhole-of-drainage-ditch-in-Thailand.html

Please check out the link, nothing dodgy. Probably the best thing I've seen this year.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 6:32pm
I saw this earlier lmfaoooooo
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 7:06pm
D: poor elephant
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 7:07pm
Smelly the elephant... greatest news headline ever!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Smelly the elephant... greatest news headline ever!
LMAO!! indeed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 7:18pm
Would be awesome if we had a news thread from around the world... Just funny articles from random papers :)
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 7:43pm

Would be awesome if we had a news thread from around the world... Just funny articles from random papers :)

great idea would return an element of fun to the forum.
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 4:42pm

I think you are on to something....something sort of like what Jay Leno did on the Tonight Show with headlines, funny **** (sorry I know you are UK and prolly don't get that show).
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 6:28pm
I wish I took a picture of it.  Yesterday there was a work truck in a parking lot.  Automotive transmission repair truck......On the side of the truck in big letters "Danny's Trannys"  I couldn't stop laughing as I read it.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 7:04pm
When I was in Vancouver a few months ago...driving to the hotel through a business district and there was a window coverings shop called....and I'm not making this up...."Wang On Blinds"..... the dude's name must have been Wang On....omg....killed me!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
TyroneJester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 5:18pm
lmao
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
 Post Reply Post Reply