FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New AVP Game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New AVP Game
    Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 2:48am
NEw AVP game, realease in 2010.
guys, this game looks sooooo cool!
sh.it! i can't wait for get one!
Holly Sh.it!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2009 at 3:24pm
New Video

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 5:53pm
Been following this for almost a year now, hope its good.  Side note, some may know, i magically lost my R2 disc, so i take a stroll to the store, and they are still selling R2 for 60 dollhairs!  :/
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 8:44pm
ohhhh yeah, me too.

i wanna get this game, i know will looks so cool to play it.

i love the movies of both aliens.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
BaconWizard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 9:05pm
**** looks f***ing epic, i cant wait
God Gives Head In Heaven
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 9:22am
Did you guys play the first one by Rebellion (1999)?  It was badass and I'm happy that they are the developers behind this.  Hopefully it sees the same degree of polish.  I never had a chance to enjoy the mp aspect of the original, so that is one of the greatest anticipations for me regarding this title.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14322168/aliens-vs-predator/videos/avp_lance_int_120809.html   
Got Pwned?

QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:59pm
yhhhh man this game look's BADA$$!! "bring on 2010"
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

Did you guys play the first one by Rebellion (1999)?  It was badass and I'm happy that they are the developers behind this.  Hopefully it sees the same degree of polish.  I never had a chance to enjoy the mp aspect of the original, so that is one of the greatest anticipations for me regarding this title.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14322168/aliens-vs-predator/videos/avp_lance_int_120809.html   

nop, i'm never played that, but i has seen some about. and yeah, but was the begining, so with this new game, glup! i can't wait for get it! looks so cool!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 2:35pm
i had the AVP 1st one i think.... is it wear ur looking above the players.? and you build like a mini army?
Bird_is_Fn_A View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 3:27pm
Im definately picking this up! Been waiting for another solid Alien based FPS since Alien:The Gun haha. Check out this vid i found:

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Bird_is_Fn_A

Im definately picking this up! Been waiting for another solid Alien based FPS since Alien:The Gun haha. Check out this vid i found:

damn! i know a few of english, and, in this vid that you post, he said will be a multiplayer game?

tell me that i heard that!

GLUP!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 6:03pm
Yes! there will be multiplayer in this game!
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 6:24pm

Yeah baby! i can not wait.... itz gunna be EPIC!

QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 6:31pm

The bad thing thou is on multiplayer there is only "1" game type and that is DM :(. Still gunna be fun thou

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

Yeah baby! i can not wait.... itz gunna be EPIC!

ya, quickrc, i will love this game! and yeahhh, the multiplayer looks interesting, DM, nice, pretty nice, but i how about it? i can't imagine how will be the multiplayer if aliens vs predators and marines, or marines vs marines with the aliens (alien and predator) in all of the battlefield, glup, that will be so cool!

damn!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 8:31pm

you getting it on the day it comes out?

Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 9:28pm
Here is footage from the first AVP game. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11FB7iGS0nw

Although it's hard to tell from this footage the AI was pretty cool.  They would randomly spray fire if they heard you or saw a buddy get dropped. I think this one was better than AVP2 which was developed by Monolith.  MP is going to be amazing.  Day one purcha- preorder for me.  
Got Pwned?

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

you getting it on the day it comes out?

absolutely man! i'll get this game. i love the Alien and Predator series, i got their collection movies, and this game, wow! looks awesome with their graphics. glup.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

Here is footage from the first AVP game. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11FB7iGS0nw

Although it's hard to tell from this footage the AI was pretty cool.  They would randomly spray fire if they heard you or saw a buddy get dropped. I think this one was better than AVP2 which was developed by Monolith.  MP is going to be amazing.  Day one purcha- preorder for me.  

interesting, i never has played that game.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 4:21am
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 10:43pm
GUYS! this game is coming out on the " 19th feb 2010 " get ur pre ordering fingers on!!
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:00pm
Yeah, this is going to be badass (on the 360).  Big smile I'm greatly anticipating MP, and the singleplayer and coop skirmish will be phenomenal if they are anything like the original's.  
Got Pwned?

DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:06pm

i have pre orderd mine :P

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:15pm
glup! really?

damn, i didn't visit gameplanet for see if i can make preorder too.

ohhh, i'm excited.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply