Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A Request for Rico

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Request for Rico
    Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 10:36pm
Hey Rico, if you have the time/ability (Seifer told me to contact you) I was wondering if you could render L4D2's 'spitter' model for me to play in UT3.  I know the L4D character models can be download as I've seen them in Garry's Mod and other programs.  If you do this, I'll repay you by having Q80Face dress up as a scantily clad Akasha and pay a visit to your house to provide you and your buddies with services that I've heard are second to none.  He doesn't have a sniper rifle, but according to Drokun he redeems himself with a fierce enforcer that doubles as a biorifle (all of this info is courtesy of Drokun, who says Face won't visit him again after Drokun betrayed him with a head shot him at their last LM_Motel visit). 

*Love Match
Got Pwned?

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 10:51pm
lol
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 11:08pm
LMAO! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 4:55am
Kick his butt Q80. This is almost as bad as what he did to Kosack. Forever labeling him the top cupcake. Kosack still gets tore up in party's.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Q80FACE View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Q80FACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:15pm
lol ohh dear buzzin now ur in for it my enforcers c***ed nd fully loaded nd guess whos down my sights...
-Q80FACE-
Q80FACE View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Q80FACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:16pm
there'll b more once i think of sumfin good enuf :P
-Q80FACE-
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:29pm
lmao! u fail qface. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply