Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DM-Gritt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DM-Gritt
    Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 11:03pm
If anyone is interested in the PS3 version of this map

Noot and euchreplayer have just finished cooking it.  I tested it and the map is going to be insane for duels and 2v2 -

The link above is the userdata.JAM - and in case you're not familiar with map it is considered one of the most competitive UT3 maps available.

*****edit***** this was cooked by Eucreplayer.  Slainchild is the original author.  Rico corrected problems with the pc version.

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 11:39pm
would it work on a dedicated?
name_is_clantag
K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 1:21am
I think all we need is the same versions on PC/PS3 - not sure.  If for some odd reason it doesn't work on a dedi, we can surely get it fixed.

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 7:17am
Basically if you can cook it for Ps3, recook the map without any changes and it'll work on PC.
Usually there's some changes you have to make like remove custom sounds etc so it works on Ps3 in the first place.

DM-Gritt ftw :> (well might be too flakky on Ps3 version, dunno)
K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:18am
my $ is that big daddy noot can get it rolling for pc hosts if we run into any problems. LOL

it (literally) never entered my mind whether there would be an issue with hosting it from pc. 

Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:41am
There was a few things changed on the PC version and I forgot to upload it for you. Give me a little and Ill send you a link. KS did u get my PM's about testing the new CBP3 volume 3 &4 ?

If anybody is interested in being a ps3 tester for the new map packs please PM me on here and we will figure something out. I need 3-5 guys who will  get down to the nitty gritty and really test these bad boys out. Thanks peoples!
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:31pm
i've just downloaded it. is it going to work then?

K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 4:11pm
it works for ps3 now.  we'll have it working on pc hosts soon enough.  if i had access to a pc server i'd test it now... however i do not

Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 4:14pm
ok ill install it tomorrow

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by K.S.

If anyone is interested in the PS3 version of this map

Noot and euchreplayer have just finished cooking it.  I tested it and the map is going to be insane for duels and 2v2 -

The link above is the userdata.JAM - and in case you're not familiar with map it is considered one of the most competitive UT3 maps available.

Hey there ... where can I find the PC file. Do you have the link for that too ?? (I want to put the PS3 file on a server but I need also the pc version)
thanks

K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:13pm
We have a working PC version with the NEW matching ps3 version here.

*****edit****** Most maps  FnA enjoys can be found on the FnA Custom Content page. This is where the full descriptions are as well... 

Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:17pm
GO GO Val !!!!!Thumbs Up

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

GO GO Val !!!!!Thumbs Up

Wink we already have all the other ones SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Just miss Gritt, Bathroom, Bedroom and Flatwars

Fun fun fun coming soon : 5 €/entrance ... yep, we'd like to make some money out of it Big smile

Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:20pm
are you putting it on the dedicated valjonie

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:22pm

are you putting it on the dedicated valjonie

Yep ... In fact I'm assisting Qwerty (he's the brain)
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by K.S.

We have a working PC version with the NEW matching ps3 version here.

You know that I love you ... do you ???

BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH !!!

THANK YOU
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:25pm
you know how to do it because as far as I've heard women are useless with technology :D:D:DD:D:

K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:26pm
thank everyone else....lol... imma noob that knows nothing Wink

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:28pm

you know how to do it because as far as I've heard women are useless with technology :D:D:DD:D:

and as far as I've heard ... men are useless in every domain but technology Big smile
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:41pm

watch it conner! lol
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 6:43pm
Hahahahaha funny funny and Val Men aren't useless at all domains :P:P:P

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 9:00pm

Hahahahaha funny funny and Val Men aren't useless at all domains :P:P:P

hmmmmmm we're gonna talk again when u're gonna be a man, Connie dear :-)))))

(give up!!! I'm better than u at this game :-)) ... teasing people, I mean)
 Post Reply Post Reply