| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team 420 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

IamGaming.com on ps3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team 420
Team 420

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote The_Victim420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IamGaming.com on ps3
    Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 12:34pm
So i just found out that we can download maps from this site and it can be done directly on the ps3, just go to iamgaming.com on your ps3 and click downloads and you can search the different maps and such. so id like to make a list of maps that people in the clan think we should all get and practice on.

Also make sure you go to the mod browser and download all those map packs there and we will host servers with those maps once we know more people have them.

Try to keep your list down to just 3 or 4 maps at most so we don't get overwhelmed, and i will post the links for the maps that gets the most mentions.

i want.

Rankin-DM

and that's all i can think of right now
The_Victim420 View Drop Down
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote The_Victim420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 12:50pm
if you have 2 memory sticks and you use your computer to download them instead of your ps3 you can download a map to the first memStick then install it and as that ones installing download a second map to your second memStick and keep repeating the process, that way you can get the all quickly.
otherwise you can do them one at a time or you can just find them on your ps3 browser and get them that way
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:11pm
I'm continually adding new maps, but there are a ton of them so if you guys decide on a couple maps and I don't have them in there already just send me a PM and let me know which ones you want and I'll put them on top of the pile so they go in right away.

It's always helpful as well to give me links to the files or the EPIC forum post where the maps are.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote The_Victim420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 2:12pm
ok sounds great Wopr, any that aren't on the site yet i will provide the link here for you.

first off is Rankin, a classic map from the old Unreals just like Deck and it's a great deathmatch/duel map.
http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=25365071#post25365071

ill try to keep it up to date, i do wish there was an easier way to get everyone these maps and host servers that run them that wont be laggy. id really like to look more into that, somone must have some ideas
xxiso420xx View Drop Down
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote xxiso420xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 10:34pm
NICE I DIDNT KNOW THAT EITHER,MAN I WISH I GOT INTO UNREAL 2004,SEEMS I MISSED OUT ON A GREAT GAME.ITS JUST I REALY NEVER CARED FOR FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS,UNTILL I PLAYED UNREAL ON MY PS3,AND MY DAMN GIRLS PLAYIN LITTLE BIG PLANET AGIAN,AND CANT GET ON MY OWNNNNNNN  PS3,LOL.....
420 time
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote The_Victim420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 10:43am
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 4:15am
what do i do about the userdata.jam file do i rename it or something ?
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 4:55am
no, that is the map file (file you need to install on your ps3 to get the new map). If you're using a memory card, extract that file to the root of your memory card and insert it into your ps3, then load up UT3 and go to the settings and upload it.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 11:52am
i try to unload it and it sets in this progress% and dont move but its just normal computer usb memory card stick but dont actually unpack?
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote The_Victim420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 12:53pm

so first it imports which is usually quick in my experince, and then it unpacks it and installs it which is very slow and sometimes makes me think its froze up.

if it says "progress%" with no number there then it may have messed up, but if it has a number there then its ok. it can get stuck at 99 for a lonng time depending on what your unpacking

Post Reply Post Reply