FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ForceOfGod, read this !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ForceOfGod, read this !!
    Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 3:55am

3 Word Story Game of UT3 - The Sequal

I prefer to write this here, so I won't pollute the other thread

We were having so much fun until you started to make "order" ...

I would like to apologize in the name of the other members posting on that thread because we hurt your "divine sensibility" with our senseless human posts. Happily you came on and started to correct our grammar and you put us back on the right way ... We didn't give that thread  the sense you wanted : please forgive us for that too

I keep reading the rules again and again but I see no rule on the spelling, on the sense that a sentence should or shouldn't have ... lucky for us, you can read between the lines !!

Now, I'm gonna go back on that thread and post all sort of "funny" stuff about how great FOG is, how stupid I am as a poor mortal, how easy the Force clan can kill me... etc etc...

Yaaaayyy I'm gonna have so much fun !!  Stern Smile

P.S.  I see one rule you broke :
 "DONT POST ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS TOPIC OTHER THEN 3 WORDS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GAME."
i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 5:15am
Originally posted by valjohn

<H1>3 Word Story Game of UT3 - The Sequal</H1> <H1> </H1> <H1><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00 size=2>I prefer to write this here, so I won't pollute the other thread</H1> <H1><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00 size=2> </H1> <H1><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00 size=2>We were having so much fun until you started to make "order" ... </H1> <H1><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00 size=2> </H1> <H1><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00 size=2>I would like to apologize in the name of the other members posting on that thread because we hurt your "divine sensibility" with our senseless human posts. Happily you came on and started to correct our grammar and you put us back on the right way ... We didn't give that thread  the sense you wanted : please forgive us for that too</H1>

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00>I keep reading the rules again and again but I see no rule on the spelling, on the sense that a sentence should or shouldn't have ... lucky for us, you can read between the lines !!

Now, I'm gonna go back on that thread and post all sort of "funny" stuff about how great FOG is, how stupid I am as a poor mortal, how easy the Force clan can kill me... etc etc...

"<FONT face=Verdana>DONT POST ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS TOPIC OTHER THEN 3 WORDS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GAME."
what a retarded post sh1t u must be bored
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 6:25am
Originally posted by i_Own_U

what a retarded post sh1t u must be bored[/QUOTE]

someone called you ???

mind your own business !!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 9:31am
I have to admit, he is ruining a funny thread.  So what if it doesn't make sense?  The last one didn't either, but we liked nevertheless.  It's not really easy to keep it making sense anyways, since people want to post what they want to say, not what they want to say that also makes sense.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 10:36am

someone called you ???

mind your own business !!
[/QUOTE] Funny ****, mind your own business when you posted a thread for everyone to read. And no, noone called me, I'm just reading an open thread. Don't post a return, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:10am
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Funny ****, mind your own business when you posted a thread for everyone to read. And no, noone called me, I'm just reading an open thread. Don't post a return, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Thank you for feeling concerned ... move now to the following thread Wink
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 2:34pm
i agree val the guys just a jerk, dont know why he needs to ruin it for everyone. and own shut up its not retarded, ur dumb she just wanted to post this somewhere else to not pollute the other thread, pretty nice of her i think

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 2:37pm

why are you guys being total jerks to her? F off.

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 2:40pm
cuz there d1cks with nothing else to do but bring someone down, u know how this site goes

QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

cuz there d1cks with nothing else to do but bring someone down, u know how this site goes
this website drama is more entertaining than the drama @ my school (sometimes) LoL
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

this website drama is more entertaining than the drama @ my school (sometimes) LoL
sadly im gonna have to agree with ya lol

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 2:56pm
I'm telling you...If you have a laptop, Read this site while you're taking a dump...You'll drop the best duece of your life...I $h!t you not!  You wont even notice the stink coming outta your $hitter!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I'm telling you...If you have a laptop, Read this site while you're taking a dump...You'll drop the best duece of your life...I $h!t you not!  You wont even notice the stink coming outta your $hitter!
im definitely doing that
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 3:03pm

hahaha omg thats just on a whole new level

aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 3:03pm

Funny $hit!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by iPwN

why are you guys being total jerks to her? F off.

Well, I don't about Ace, but i_OWn_U is Strider, so that explains enough of it.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 3:17pm

u know how this site goes
yeah i do.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 3:43pm

<H1>3 Word Story Game of UT3 - The Sequal</H1> <H1> </H1> <H1><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00 size=2>I prefer to write this here, so I won't pollute the other thread</H1> <H1><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00 size=2> </H1> <H1><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00 size=2>We were having so much fun until you started to make "order" ... </H1> <H1><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00 size=2> </H1> <H1><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00 size=2>I would like to apologize in the name of the other members posting on that thread because we hurt your "divine sensibility" with our senseless human posts. Happily you came on and started to correct our grammar and you put us back on the right way ... We didn't give that thread  the sense you wanted : please forgive us for that too</H1>

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#00ff00>I keep reading the rules again and again but I see no rule on the spelling, on the sense that a sentence should or shouldn't have ... lucky for us, you can read between the lines !!

"<FONT face=Verdana>DONT POST ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS TOPIC OTHER THEN 3 WORDS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GAME."

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 12:03am
Force is cool with me total respect . But some times he can get on the wrong side with OTHER ppl but i laugh when he says "SHut up punk a$$ mortal" ROFL XD

FOG is a G 
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 6:30pm
ha.... FOG.....more like, F-A-G

Only 366 days til yesterday!
 Post Reply Post Reply