| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team Archangels General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks Archangels!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks Archangels!!!
    Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 12:29pm
Thanks to Milly, Wrath, Reaper & Fate for joining iAM in Warfare last night!! You guys were fun to play with!! Almost every game ended in overtime, those matches were insane!!! Its been awhile since I've seen ending scores around 400 in warfare!!! If you guys are wanting to do this again, let me know. You are always welcome to join us in our locked matches. THANKS AGAIN!!

As always thank you to my warfare guys for playing with us

OH & I need to give it up to Fate for almost denying the reedemer with a shock combo in Downtown, that was craaaaazy. To bad it missed :(
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 4:11pm
GGs guys! Hope to do it again soon.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 10:46pm
<---- would like to get invited to iam games sometime :)
Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 8:19pm
Hey! i done it in Suspense before lol so i tried again lol but yeah i almost did it again lol great games guys and thanks for inviting us it was fun:D sorry i couldn't stay longer my gf wasn't filling well so i took her to get some medicine. I think our lil man in her belly just wasn't filling well lol but yeah let's do that again sometime:) take care
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 12:46pm
id like to play
iam an archangel afterall
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 8:08pm
ok whats your Archangel clan name? i don't remember recruiting anyone with that name as an original account? who recruited you?
Archangel_Milly View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 12:20pm
Sorry i'm a bit late on this. I was away for a little. Thanks to everyone that joined in. We'll def being doin it again soon. Haven't had matches like that in awhile. Thanks again iam, its always a good time getting together with yous.
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 2:05pm
yeah it was a really great game thanks for inviting us let's do it again sometime
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 2:45pm
lol fate.. his account is cBs_arch-angel lol
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:39pm
oh lol well i didn't know my bad.
 Post Reply Post Reply