FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

getting pissed off...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: getting pissed off...
    Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 7:16pm

calling ALL US vctf players!!! Yo plz stop getting in EU servers because EU servers has titans(gay), players that would do a pickup when its 9 to 7(***) and even spawn kill when its 2 vs 8 while still doing a pickup(***). its US(160-740 ping) vs EU(90>x ping). this games are going on when its 3 EU ppl and the other players are US, in a EU SERVER! i dont mind playing in a EU server, to be true with yall, i play in EU servers more than US since i started this game, but i do want to have some good ping every once in a while. so plz join US serversBig smile

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 7:41pm
lol everyone has a problem with pick ups *cough chrissie cough cough* idgi, i mean i know they r faster ways to score but its part of know how to play def to keep the skies (or ground) clear and even if the get a lift, u should carry a minigun to easily spam at him until u knock him off his board.

i know what u mean about eu servers full of us players, it is annoying cuz ya id like to have some good ping too every so often. i did notice that when the eu servers went down, eu ppl were actual just hosting their own games and joinin that, while us servers remain empty, i thought that was interesting thing to note tho
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 7:51pm
lol i dont have a probem with pickups. only when one team is much better than the ohter and the stacked team is still doing pickups throughout the whole game... its lame lol. xD
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 7:53pm
*pokes with a stick....*cough noob cough*
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 7:53pm
its just that when its uneven teams, is there need for pickups? imo no, but they do it anyway and on top of there spawn killing me and the noobs on my team, and i cant do much because it takes a full 1.4 sec to get on my skateboard, but hey the good thing is i can see everything behind me when i switch to my skateboardSmile. what im saying is, its hard getting heath and keeping your heath while killing pickups,flag runners, spawn killers, snipers, and etc...while trying to do a flag run. lol ill call you noob(TX) if i need some help when seph isnt onlineWink 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol i dont have a probem with pickups. only when one team is much better than the ohter and the stacked team is still doing pickups throughout the whole game... its lame lol. xD
THAT IS WHAT IM SAYING!!! TX is just a noob that doesn't understand it.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 7:57pm
exactly lol.. as u said.. when there is stackd temas... there is really no need for pickups.. lol.. yeah tx is a noob. a noob who got owned by me last time we played.. (he will probably mention how he got 2 decent kills on me in sandstorm now) lol
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 8:00pm
lol chrissie u got ****d in containment and sand storm (the only maps we played)... *pokes u for being a goldfish* and no i get what ur saying feh, but u gotta do they best u can with what u got, besides id figure with spawn killing and uneven teams, ud be happy for the game to be ended faster :)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 8:07pm
i know what you mean, last weekend i was in a EU server wondering why.... every player had over 150 ping... just dumb, i tried to reason with them too, but no one cared

and TX2fehisnoob makes a good point, amazing how those us servers were still dead when the eu servers went down.........

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 8:10pm
lol i just cant wait into they try and team stack on me when me and seph is on the same team or they try and team stack on me in a US server...that is when the fun begins >=) MUHAHAHAHA!!
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 8:34pm
eu sux ass
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 11:25pm
lool i was lagging so fk'n bad in the eu titan serer today.. i was getting so pizz'd off lol but try'n to get eu players not to do pick ups is like try'n to get rich by selling sun light.. it just ain't going to happen lol Id rather run the flag then get a ride myself.. People just won't switch to even up teams? Ive switched 5 times lately but no one else switched so i just lost with the noobs.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 12:08am
Are we seriously discussing pickups? As in giving someone a raptor ride or manta tow? Try that on me in suspense and I guarentee an eagle eye, double kill and flag carrier kil in one shot. And I'm not even a vCTF player.

And on EU servers, it's mostly US players that are outscoring the EU players, except for a few. I ping around 180-220 on and EU server and that is where I've been playing for the past 6 months. I have yet to play an EU game which US players aren't the top players in the match. However, as for spawkilling, by far, the EU players are notorious for this. Years ago, when this site started, the teams had agreed to some unwritten rules. Spawn killing was a major no no. That **** went out the door when the EU infiltration occured.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 12:14am
I was gonna play UT3 2 days ina row...Went into VCTF & saw 1 player on all US servers combined i said F*** this $h!t & left...I just dont see the fun playin wit 220 ping so i'd rather not play it at all.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 3:04am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Are we seriously discussing pickups? As in giving someone a raptor ride or manta tow? Try that on me in suspense and I guarentee an eagle eye, double kill and flag carrier kil in one shot. And I'm not even a vCTF player.

And on EU servers, it's mostly US players that are outscoring the EU players, except for a few. I ping around 180-220 on and EU server and that is where I've been playing for the past 6 months. I have yet to play an EU game which US players aren't the top players in the match. However, as for spawkilling, by far, the EU players are notorious for this. Years ago, when this site started, the teams had agreed to some unwritten rules. Spawn killing was a major no no. That **** went out the door when the EU infiltration occured.
Pinakuuuuul....he he heh ehe
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 3:33am

pin i've played with you enough now that you know that both you and i can stop whatever the throw at us, in fact if we're on the same team i know if the score its becuz you and i lost them and no one was around to see what route they took.... we're just talkin us players being on eu servers... its bulll.... yeah if its under half the room is U.S. its ok..... but when its full U.S. players on a EU server then why? are ppl that dumb that they cant read? i know this game is dead and dieing even more, but come on.... what we have left lets be smart about, dont get me wrong i'll play EU, i love playin against Dagon, *** Zake, Thatsmatt, Dragay, Devil terror, Skiller, and ect..... i know i didn't list them all but those are my favs cuz they give the game a challange :) but for "*** zakes" if its all U.S. play in the right server so we can have fun games, and EU ppl, stop making ur own servers when theres nothing left, do what we do and join the opp. Server so we can still make this game fun, i'd hate to be stuck with just black ops for good games cuz lets face it, even tho it is good.... its not "arena" style FPS so its not as fun and we all know how much we love arena style, which is why we play a dead game and have fun withit

p.s. i can say that Dagon and most F u K players do play in U.S..... im talkin to the rest of ya

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 9:08am
Fethalanooby shoot me down easy in us servers:-( So i know what you guys talk about. Sounds to me it the americans failing eachother.... Sometimes im in a us server and most of the players are ****. ether, medic, etc etc play on eu host for comp. and fun..
I logg on now and check out us servers for fun, bet they are empty and eu4 are full!! Of americans... loool.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

pin i've played with you enough now that you know that both you and i can stop whatever the throw at us, in fact if we're on the same team i know if the score its becuz you and i lost them and no one was around to see what route they took.... we're just talkin us players being on eu servers... its bulll.... yeah if its under half the room is U.S. its ok..... but when its full U.S. players on a EU server then why? are ppl that dumb that they cant read? i know this game is dead and dieing even more, but come on.... what we have left lets be smart about, dont get me wrong i'll play EU, i love playin against Dagon, *** Zake, Thatsmatt, Dragay, Devil terror, Skiller, and ect..... i know i didn't list them all but those are my favs cuz they give the game a challange :) but for "*** zakes" if its all U.S. play in the right server so we can have fun games, and EU ppl, stop making ur own servers when theres nothing left, do what we do and join the opp. Server so we can still make this game fun, i'd hate to be stuck with just black ops for good games cuz lets face it, even tho it is good.... its not "arena" style FPS so its not as fun and we all know how much we love arena style, which is why we play a dead game and have fun withit

p.s. i can say that Dagon and most F u K players do play in U.S..... im talkin to the rest of ya
You named me first. *-* x'D

Yeah sometimes I think myself, why are there so many US guys in the EU server ??

Oh but @Syz and idk who else said it, are you actually saying that US players do flag runs while EU players only do pick ups ? Are you actually fkn serious ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 11:16am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

<FONT size=+0>pin i've played with you enough now that you know that both you and i can stop whatever the throw at us, in fact if we're on the same team i know if the score its becuz you and i lost them and no one was around to see what route they took.... we're just talkin us players being on eu servers... its bulll.... yeah if its under half the room is U.S. its ok..... but when its full U.S. players on a EU server then why? are ppl that dumb that they cant read? i know this game is dead and dieing even more, but come on.... what we have left lets be smart about, dont get me wrong i'll play EU, i love playin against Dagon, *** Zake, Thatsmatt, Dragay, Devil terror, Skiller, and ect..... i know i didn't list them all but those are my favs cuz they give the game a challange :) but for "*** zakes" if its all U.S. play in the right server so we can have fun games, and EU ppl, stop making ur own servers when theres nothing left, do what we do and join the opp. Server so we can still make this game fun, i'd hate to be stuck with just black ops for good games cuz lets face it, even tho it is good.... its not "arena" style FPS so its not as fun and we all know how much we love arena style, which is why we play a dead game and have fun withit

You named me first. *-* x'D

Yeah sometimes I think myself, why are there so many US guys in the EU server ??

Oh but @Syz and idk who else said it, are you actually saying that US players do flag runs while EU players only do pick ups ? Are you actually fkn serious ?

do you really care Dagon? i don't! if im anywhere around the flag on Sandstorm or Suspense there will be no pick up lol so i don't worry about pick ups at all! now when i go for the flag i can't stop a pick up but its ok because its a team game.. I heard the same old bs from Luckycharm a couple of days ago.. he was on a stacked all eu team and i was on a all us team and after they won 4 straight games he started that co'cky ass eu sh1t that i was talking about at tourney time? i just said look at the ping.. and he was really a shmuck about it.. I like Luckycharm and he's a great all around player but him bragging was just STUPID!

Dagon, you and Luckycharm are good players but you never take lag into consideration? and you both get so co'cky when your on a stacked eu team? Ive heard it so many times out of you two!

as for this topic-stacked teams is an issue in eu and us servers, but its only because people won't switch to even it out. As for pick ups, I don't care about pick ups because its just part of the game.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 12:14pm
I looove team stacking and killing "the camper zizle" all the time.... Specialy on  EU server;-)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 12:17pm
I just moved TITAN_IS_GAY over to VCTF for a few days so you have an American server with all of the maps. Enjoy.
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 12:18pm
lol- lmao all day at these posts -- nice to see the community has not changed

1 weapon will solve all your pick up problems (sniper)-- oh wait - i mean 3 ffs (sniper, stinger and a f'ing longbow)- i mean come on, u get rapid reload how much easy do u want the ps3 to be>?) - and at least 1 of them will be default inventory  on every map so u don't even have to do pick up a weapon- just shoot .
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 12:28pm
screw you people...lol

i am going to play Super Smash Brothers Brawl until next Tuesday.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Ether404

screw you people...lol

Bunny pancake who cannot graple properly, shut it;-)
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Originally posted by Ether404

screw you people...lol

Bunny pancake who cannot graple properly, shut it;-)

and how many times have you team killed me?  i'll wait for the number....
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>