Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

RAGE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RAGE
    Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 10:33am
new trailer..

game has vehicular combat..
Carn4ge 0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 10:49am
I feel like I've seen that trailer before - game still looks pretty boss tho.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 10:58am
they had a trailer that looked similiar out since like e3 a few years ago.. im pretty sure thats the trailer you are thinking of
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2011 at 5:55pm

anybody plan to get this game or thinks its gonna be good?

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 8:04am
I played it at GAMEfest meh it was ok but I don't think I'm the best person to give an opinion because it's not really my sort of thing but I enjoyed it I guess.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 12:19pm
did this game come out on the 16th? what multiplayer modes are there? co-op modes?
it looks kind of like a more serious Borderlands.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

anybody plan to get this game or thinks its gonna be good?
torlan levi
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by BAIN

did this game come out on the 16th? what multiplayer modes are there? co-op modes?
it looks kind of like a more serious Borderlands.
it come's out October 4th next week....and it says theres a 6-player FFA mode and a 2-player co-op  :x  thats it
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 7:55am
And plus that it's made by Bethesda, makers of for example Skyrim & Fallout3, so the campaign at least should be a blast. I'm so going to get this one Thumbs Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thcvfYmtmYk&feature=related
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 7:48am
bethesda serves as the publisher on this one, the actual developer is even better. id software.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 12:32pm
any word on the multiplayer? every gameplay vid i've seen looked like a twisted metal kinda of multiplayer :/
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 3:04pm
anybody get this today????
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 9:09pm
i heard its bad
well, its good, graphics wise, but main issue is its boring, and the ending is supposed to be pretty bad..
i saw some gameplay on G4 and i thought it looked like poo  :/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 9:15pm
^LOL
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

i heard its bad
well, its good, graphics wise, but main issue is its boring, and the ending is supposed to be pretty bad..

bah, if i go to a random person, they would most likely tell me that ut3 is garb   XD  so I don't always trust what people say......and some people say that Halo is hot shyt....when it's no where near  >_>  moar like cold piss
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 10:25pm
well im saying the general comments that most reviewers and people are saying
from what i saw, looked boring, and the multiplayer, or, lack there of, looks really dumb
and any1 who says ut3 is garb is an obvious troll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by puertoRICAN

i heard its bad

bah, if i go to a random person, they would most likely tell me that ut3 is garb   XD  so I don't always trust what people say......and some people say that Halo is hot shyt....when it's no where near  >_>  moar like cold piss

Thats prolly the truest thing i've read on this site. Clap

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 7:11pm
why didn't they make this an arena shooter? i read the gameinformer review of this today and they said "Rage's gunplay seems like a perfect fit for classic id-style deathmatching" 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 12:09pm
whos got this? Saw the TV trailer and it looks very interesting, admit im tempted but i wanna know if its pacy and fluid NOT just another rehashed fps tagged as a landmark game to fool the public.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 3:34am
I have it. Been playing the single player campaign for some hours now and I do like it: the graphics, characters and guns are awesome. What comes to shooting, the gameplay  is on whole another level compared to KZ3 or MAG: it really makes a difference which gun  and which ammo one is using in different situations. 

But I heard the campaign is quite short so after that there's only the vehicle mp and  separate coop campaign that i'm up to if you someday get the game.

Tried also the multiplayer which is just driving armed buggies - works well though, but rather i'd play Motorstorm for that kind of racing.

It's a shame that there's no mp deathmatch etc. modes, it would give Rage more value. I wouldn't buy the game for the full price but if you get a bargain, it's hours of good quality fun in wasteland. After finishing campaign it's quite useless imho  Ermm 
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 3:13pm
tnx Summer I was thinking about it but BF3 is tomorrow and so thats me sorted. If any of u Fu.K guys get it holla at me cos i'll need a squad to conquer EU.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 2:30am
Completed it yesterday (in about 14hrs) and my conclusion is:  i'm rather disappointed.
pros:
-beautiful, best graphics on ps3 ever.
-guns and sights were superb, really smooth and accurate.
-lipsyncs and character animation really great.

cons:
-The story ended before it even started properly.
-The driving distances between missions were like 30 seconds, it didn't give much feel of "vast wasteland".

I guess i'm comparing Rage to Fallout 3 /New Vegas, and as games, they are on completely different level although not as advanced on fps side.
Liberty or Ruin View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Liberty or Ruin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 9:19am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

Completed it yesterday (in about 14hrs) and my conclusion is:  i'm rather disappointed.
pros:
-beautiful, best graphics on ps3 ever.
-guns and sights were superb, really smooth and accurate.
-lipsyncs and character animation really great.

cons:
-The story ended before it even started properly.
-The driving distances between missions were like 30 seconds, it didn't give much feel of "vast wasteland".

I guess i'm comparing Rage to Fallout 3 /New Vegas, and as games, they are on completely different level although not as advanced on fps side.

thats pretty much what i thought when i finished my copy (PC) But good god man was that game gorgeous looking.
aka Heavens Night
 Post Reply Post Reply