Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Error Code 80710A06

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error Code 80710A06
    Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 10:03am
WTF!!!! Last night UT3 started to glitch out so I reset my PS3. But when I try to log in I keep getting this error code: 80710A06. It was happening at midnight and again when I tried at 7am. It happens on all three of my accounts. When I do the network connections test I get the following results:
IP Address obtained: succeeded
Internet: succeeded
Playstation Network: failed

My PS3 is wired to the router. I also have a modem. My download is usually around 25 and upload around 4. 
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 10:25am
I think everyone have this problem Bain.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 10:41am
I take that back. Apparently, only US is having problems with PSN. Here's the link...

http://www.psu.com/Some-PlayStation-Network-functions-down-in-the-US,-outages-reported--a011398-p0.php
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 10:56am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I think everyone have this problem Bain.
i don't care about anyone else, i just want to get online, lol.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 11:35am
oneman it isnt just the US.. its the EU aswell.. earlier 2day i wanted to go and play ut3 but couldnt sign in.... this problem happened a few weeks ago and no one copuld sign it.. just had a different error code..
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 11:40am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

oneman it isnt just the US.. its the EU aswell.. earlier 2day i wanted to go and play ut3 but couldnt sign in.... this problem happened a few weeks ago and no one copuld sign it.. just had a different error code..
damn right Cry

Uploaded with
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 11:44am
anonymous went hard on sony
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:00pm
this is getting retarded. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:12pm
is microsoft just as hackable?
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

this is getting retarded. 

Are you telling me a bunch of 14 year olds using a premade program to do something naughty without their parents knowing isn't going hard?

Originally posted by ax412

is microsoft just as hackable?

Sony became a target due to the lawsuit against a guy who hacked the PS3's so you could use linux again, I think

Edit: I just assumed anon was was said somewhere, but it would be kind of silly anyway? Seeing the lawsuit is already over and the guy got out of it
Might've just been Sony messing their own stuff up
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:21pm
we should shoot all of those f***ers!!!!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:40pm
Ive been plagued with psn error code 2140077934 for over a week now but NOT all games were affected. I could change acct after error msg signing me out and jump from KZ3 to UT3 no probs - yes thats why ive played UT3 on 3 occasions this week lol - From what u guys r saying Anonymous have found a way to block PSN other than DDOS attacks? And no access to PSN? 
Well I heard Anonymous arent the only ones targeting Sony - SonyRecon are trying to hack senior employees at Sony in order to use their personal information against them. Expect Sony to go kamikaze on their a$$3s, they spend millions to ensure Sony systems and developers operate in a piracy free environment. They will dedicate their vast resources to finding a favourable solution. I can see a PSN network model that is solely subscription based at the end of all this - at least thats what I fear. EDIT: The issue with Anonymous was future implications of "freedom of information" one of the tenets of the Internet devised by the free thinking radical developers of a global network the was free from corporate ownership and driven by individuals.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 12:57pm
what are all the ps3 players going to do without online access. there will be mass riots and widespread looting. this is a national security issue. president obama, send in the bombers!!!!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:04pm

Were all gonna RAGE!

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:06pm
its a global security issue we should call NATO or Batman maybe?
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by BAIN

what are all the ps3 players going to do without online access.

Easy, just play your current game offline.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:11pm

Thumbs Down LoL
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:12pm

what's offline?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:16pm
Playing your game alone. I mean there are other games they are meant to be offline and they're great games.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:18pm

Playing your game alone. I mean there are other games they are meant to be offline and they're great games.

That's what my ALT account is for!  All my games are meant for me too CAMP ONLINE!
LunarEffect13 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarEffect13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:23pm
Just read in the blog it could be a day or 2 before service is restored.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/21/latest-update-on-psn-outage/
Trust in me and fall as well
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by LunarEffect13

Just read in the blog it could be a day or 2 before service is restored.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/21/latest-update-on-psn-outage/
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:03pm
You mean I'm actually gonna have to sign in to Xbox Live again to play online Cry
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:52pm
kinda happy that this is getting done cause i've been having problems signing in for the last week or so! couldn't even play MAG without it messing up on me, putting up retarded error codes and shiz >.<
soooooooo hopefully this will get resolved asap!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 4:02pm
Well I don't know what to say... except some of you can now enjoy the sun over the bank holiday weekend! Strider can go outside for the first time in 3 years!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>