Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Competitive Map Pack !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Competitive Map Pack !!!
    Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:01am

Can every one please Download this and get the maps on the your dedicated servers, I want this map pack to be like Spoondog, everyone just take 15 min out of your life to download this and install it, It looks fn BEAST and although I am very busy this weekend and wont have chance to play it I will deffo be looking forward to getting to know these maps and getting some EPIC duels in.

Here is the Download Link

DOWNLOAD HERE

Please go and subscribe to Crazy Bastard for all his hard work and let him know what you thought of the map pack, let him know you are from IAMGaming as well. here is a link to Crazy Bastards channel.

Hope you all enjoy and dont be lazy and get this awesome map pack down loaded.

Click here for Channel

Cr4zy View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cr4zy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:34am
Hey guys, hope you enjoy the maps.

Most of the maps were re-cooked to remove titan assets on both PC and PS3, although I can't guarantee all of them will work if you host on a pc server, mainly because I can't check. Although they should work fine.

So hopefully everything works as intended and you like them :)

One other quick thing, Some maps (namely Edge) Will take a rather long time to load first time usually, due to the amount of custom textures and materials. It's unavoidable, however every load after the first should be much faster.
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:13pm
Nice, nice, nice, nice! 
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Cr4zy

Hey guys, hope you enjoy the maps.Most of the maps were re-cooked to remove titan assets on both PC and PS3, although I can't guarantee all of them will work if you host on a pc server, mainly because I can't check. Although they should work fine.So hopefully everything works as intended and you like them :)One other quick thing, Some maps (namely Edge) Will take a rather long time to load first time usually, due to the amount of custom textures and materials. It's unavoidable, however every load after the first should be much faster.

Hi Crazy,

Thanks for that, thats wonderful.

In Ps3, we've many foot customs maps who works on dedicated server. No customs maps work on VCTF or Warfare. We've a big community on both, and playing the same maps is boring.

Could you work on any Customs Vehicule maps on ps3 ? I'm thinking about Flux, Anarchy Halls etc...

If it realized, the community will stay on ps3 for a long time.

Draggy, the friend of Pemphi ;)

EDIT: If you need a server in order to test if your maps work, just contact me ;)

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Cr4zy

Hey guys, hope you enjoy the maps.Most of the maps were re-cooked to remove titan assets on both PC and PS3, although I can't guarantee all of them will work if you host on a pc server, mainly because I can't check. Although they should work fine.So hopefully everything works as intended and you like them :)One other quick thing, Some maps (namely Edge) Will take a rather long time to load first time usually, due to the amount of custom textures and materials. It's unavoidable, however every load after the first should be much faster.

Thanks for the feedback Crazy and for the great map pack which I hopefully the PS3 Community will be playing alot.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:20am
How to install UT3 mods on your PlayStation 3.

1. Unzip the file to the root directory of any memory card that is readable by your PlayStation 3. It is already in the proper directory structure but, just in case, the path and filename need to be: in the main bit of your USB hard drive
2. Boot up Unreal Tournament 3 on your PS3
3. Go to the "Community" menu
4. Choose "My Content"
5. Press the [SQUARE] button to "Import Mod"
6. Follow the directions on the screen to import it from your memory card.

thats how to do it incase any one is stuck
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:05am
Thanks alot crazy! i urge everyone to download these maps and get some GGs going in them :)
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 3:16pm

NIce,, Butt i doubt anyone is gonna install these maps on dedicated servers,, as it is WOPR server(duel) is _Stuck On sTup1d) ,, and tormenter'S server freezez when left on customs maps,i got high speed internet so if anybody wants to ill host these maps,,

thankz cr4zy..
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by WaR

NIce,, Butt i doubt anyone is gonna install these maps on dedicated servers,, as it is WOPR server(duel) is _Stuck On sTup1d) ,, and tormenter'S server freezez when left on customs maps,i got high speed internet so if anybody wants to ill host these maps,,

thankz cr4zy..

thanks war, when I see you online I will message you for some duels :)
Cr4zy View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cr4zy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 3:22pm

Originally posted by Dr4g0v

Hi Crazy,

Thanks for that, thats wonderful.

In Ps3, we've many foot customs maps who works on dedicated server. No customs maps work on VCTF or Warfare. We've a big community on both, and playing the same maps is boring.

Could you work on any Customs Vehicule maps on ps3 ? I'm thinking about Flux, Anarchy Halls etc...

If it realized, the community will stay on ps3 for a long time.

Draggy, the friend of Pemphi ;)

EDIT: If you need a server in order to test if your maps work, just contact me ;)

There is a PS3 version of Flux avaliable on my site - http://cr4zyb4st4rd.co.uk/
For things that aren't my work you should ask the mappers who made those.
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 10:17pm
Out of all the maps the ones to definitely play are

-Denounced
-Edge
-Facemash

XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 3:10am

Just to let you guys know.  Custom maps will not work on ps3 servers if the maps contain any custom textures from custom packages.  So when creating maps if anything is used other than default textures that came with the original game, then the server will not play the map.  I have learned this from just from experience.  

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 9:48am
I DL this and when i opened it up and crap it wasn't there >:O
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 5:49am
I seems to me people are missing out on these awesome maps, me and drokun were dueling them last night and they are amazing. A few of them are also good for 2v2 TDM so will people please download this

I will keep nagging people until they do :)
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 7:06am
Anyone want to duel/2v2 on these maps add NbK_Drokun.
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 7:34am
I'm gonna download this guys thanks (: good shiat.
LOL, u should see Drokun and CS on duel. Fkin monsters xD

Btw:
I'm working on 1vs1 Awakening as well. I'll post some screenshots soon ^^
Not the best, But still true - Darkn3ss
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 7:35am
I got these maps! Just need to put them on my ps3.
They look cool! :D
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 4:28am
me drokun smokinpot and phhillnn played DM, Survival duel and 2v2 TDM on these maps last night and we had loads of fun, people are more than welcome to come and join in if you make the small effort to install then

we have the maps on a EU dedicated server so if you want to have some good fun games please message me or drokun on here or psn
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 11:27am
Thumbs Up ggz
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 11:38am
i downloaded the maps i just have to install them
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 10:38pm
sticky this please
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 5:13pm
meh..i already have these on pc..might get it for ps3 also..not sure..
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 5:25pm
Yeah, sticky this please. We definitely need more sticky threads!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
M_Caboose View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote M_Caboose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:04pm
Definitely going to download these, more people need custom maps. The ones on the Happy Fun Balls server are awesome. Good dueling maps too.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Yeah, sticky this please. We definitely need more sticky threads!
You always want to start a fight?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>