| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team NbK General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome drokun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome drokun
    Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 4:43pm
drokun has joined NbK and it will be great to play with you again

NbK are all good guys and I'm sure you will enjoy playing with :)
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 4:49pm
Hehe glad you two are playing with each other again ;)

Drokun has always been a top player and a nice guy... even if I have been a pr1ck in the past to him, best of luck.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Di@BL0 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Di@BL0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 5:02pm
Drokun hope is a good player and give life to UT3.

Good Luck.
if you shoot me ...... 're in luck
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

<div style=": rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 1px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 1px; margin-bottom: 1px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb164, 161, 161; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; ">Hehe glad you two are playing with each other again ;)
Drokun has always been a top player and a nice guy... even if I have been a pr1ck in the past to him, best of luck.

thats very nice of you dan :)
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 6:14pm
Welcome Drokun! Extremely cool to see you join us! :D
We'll have nice CTF and Duels together, bro!
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 6:34am

Again, good seeing you on NbK Drokun (: You will have a good time on our clan ^_^

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 9:14am
Hi

I made a NbK_Drokun tag yesterday, you guys care if I play on that or my regular account when I play?
( <- Drokun, for who doesn't know )
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 2:18pm
In these times i wish i had a PS3 ;( to play ut3 again.. fackkkkk
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 2:22pm

Nice, more competition. :)

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 5:40pm
I always play on my regular account so it doesnt really matter
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 5:51pm

ah pick up another decent guy and you guys can be the second coming of the clan D_grounds xD

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 6:16pm
Drokun is godlike

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

ah pick up another decent guy and you guys can be the second coming of the clan D_grounds xD

hahahahhahahaha
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 6:45pm
I invited drokun to join because he is an old friend and a really really nice guy and have many good memories from been in tRi with him for years and I know how supporting he is and how he never takes unjust advantage of an enemy.

drokun it will be an honour to play with you again

P.S yes I am drunk right now but all of the above is all true on my life :)
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 6:45pm
I invited drokun to join because he is an old friend and a really really nice guy and have many good memories from been in tRi with him for years and I know how supporting he is and how he never takes unjust advantage of an enemy.

P.S yes I am drunk right now but all of the above is all true on my life :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 4:54am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

P.S yes I am drunk right now but all of the above is all true of my life :)

I can tell. You posted this twice in this topic haha. Find the clue.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 5:44am
OMG the morning after :P I dueled Nocturnus last night and he beat me something like 15-0 :D my tv may as well have been turned of coz all I could see was blur :D It was funny though. Drunken Duels FTW, we should have a drunken NbK duel tourney :D
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 7:24am

OMG the morning after :P I dueled Nocturnus last night and he beat me something like 15-0 :D my tv may as well have been turned of coz all I could see was blur :D It was funny though. Drunken Duels FTW, we should have a drunken NbK duel tourney :D

HAHA but how you know if everyone is drunk if u duel them? xD :'(
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 8:32am
Originally posted by NbK_Divin3-SinSx

HAHA but how you know if everyone is drunk if u duel them? xD :'(

Hahaha, this is crazy, lol, a great team ctf ClapClapClapClap
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 9:24am
Thank you Trix! :D

But yeah! A drunken duel evening would be epic! :D Haha!
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

Thank you Trix! :D

But yeah! A drunken duel evening would be epic! :D Haha!

Lol. yeah.. we should plan that.. definitely... xD
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 8:52pm

mmm...DGround? oh thats the clan where we ****d you right? that was before we got PawSn33zy. ha good times ='D

if they would have picked up a bad player they would have been TRMLOL 

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 2:36pm
?? fehtalatee youre starting to troll harder than myself, picking arguements with everyone,
and btw if you get geeked based upon the fact of which clan youre in and/or gaming skill you equal one big fat loser douche bag, it's hard to know when people like you are being serious or not.. and I hope youre not..
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 2:47pm
Whoa Whoa..CS and Drokun on the same team again??!? Its basically tRi ALL over again! TEAM STACKING! EVEN OUT THE COMMUNITY REMEMBER.
PSN:Imaginative
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 2:52pm

?? fehtalatee youre starting to troll harder than myself, picking arguements with everyone,
and btw if you get geeked based upon the fact of which clan youre in and/or gaming skill you equal one big fat loser douche bag, it's hard to know when people like you are being serious or not.. and I hope youre not..
whether or not im being serious about my statement is besides the fact its true. i don't have any respect for you so everything you say to me or about me/my clan is an insult in my head. yes i am in iAM so what? im better than you so why are you trying to talk down on me? a ctf player like you couldn't even beat me in duel for me being a vctf player.(yes the last time i dueled you i won scrub).
you can call it what ever you want(trolling) my statement is still true. deal with it lol
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>