| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Gamebattles Accounts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gamebattles Accounts
    Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 6:21pm
I've noticed that a ton of you guys have not updated your gamebattles accounts in years, or go by complettly different names now. Please take some time and update them so the community can more easily stay connected with you on that site, even if you don't frequent it.

I believe that this is important because this will be crucial to keeping the next version of unreal competitive and full of teams for tournaments/ladders on GB.

Thx,

LunarBlackcat, some random ut3 og.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 6:22pm
No one cares about gamebattles, nor do they about UT3.
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

No one cares about gamebattles, nor do they about UT3.

That's the spirit!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 10:37pm
already a member been a member :)
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 9:02am
again thats all when and mainly "IF" they decide to make another ut for console, not to mench what good does it have to have one on gb for ut if it will be inactive for the next 2 years???
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 4:07pm
Wanna know my opinion on Gamebattles?  A community filled with filthy, loudmouthed teenage boys that take out their anger on a fussy forum when they lose the game.  This, my friends, is why I stay away from Gamebattles, or MLG itself.(Although I do respect MLG for having Starcraft 2).

ESL FTW. 
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Nova

Wanna know my opinion on Gamebattles?  A community filled with filthy, loudmouthed teenage boys that take out their anger on a fussy forum when they lose the game.  This, my friends, is why I stay away from Gamebattles, or MLG itself.(Although I do respect MLG for having Starcraft 2).

ESL FTW. 
atta boy, tell it like it is.... and now is it a wonder why lunar trolls on there so much LMAO
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 5:42pm
I forgot my password & have no interest in getting a new one.
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 8:23pm
Well let's not forget about the OGs in here that played 3rd person games like Socom. That site was Socombattles and it was dope... Easy finding people to play with online.. Then it became gamebattles, and then sold most of its rights to MLG. Good move financially, but horrible move for the community. MLG doesn't care about Ps3

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Nova

ESL FTW. 

Your right about their being some dumbasses over there for sure. I just think it would be nice to have all the UT3 players sign up or update their info on GB so when another UT hits eveybody can get back in touch.

Don't know about you but I'm going to have some major ass kicking to do.

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

Well let's not forget about the OGs in here that played 3rd person games like Socom. That site was Socombattles and it was dope... Easy finding people to play with online.. Then it became gamebattles, and then sold most of its rights to MLG. Good move financially, but horrible move for the community. MLG doesn't care about Ps3

Polira created the site, wonder if he got a major payday when it was sold/changed. Funny you mention Socom because the Blackcats left UT3 for Socom Confrontation. The game was buggy at laucnh but picked up after, we had some very competitve wars in that game. To bad Socom 4 sucks so bad or I'd probably be on there and not here posting. DahBlackWorm Counter-Strike Global Offensive is coming out for PSN early 2012, maybe that game will have some of the tactical no respawn feel of a real Socom.

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Well it is a good place to find compteitve clans to compete against. Obviously you do have a strong interest to be known as a top player with all your clan hopping in UT3 that's proven.
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 11:18pm
yea lunar.. socom confrontation was a big let down in my opinion.. i loved socom 2.. miss ya bro
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 10:22am
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

Well it is a good place to find compteitve clans to compete against. Obviously you do have a strong interest to be known as a top player with all your clan hopping in UT3 that's proven.
Actually i dont or i'd still be playing UT3.   Go back to arguing about a game you dont play anymore instead of acting like you know me.

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 11:05am

Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

Actually i dont or i'd still be playing UT3.   Go back to arguing about a game you dont play anymore instead of acting like you know me.

LOL hope your attitude improves soon. Guess smoking all that Iowa reggie has got you bummed.
 Post Reply Post Reply