Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Monday Night Combat & Super Monday Night Combat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Liberty or Ruin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monday Night Combat & Super Monday Night Combat
    Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 12:29pm
Hey everyone , i thought you all might be interested in this new game that will be release on Steam FTP(free to play) sometime in the coming months here is its trailer. If there is one group of gamers i would love to see play this game it is this crowd, i have been playing the original MNC on Xbox since it released till the PC version released and now ive been in the SMNC beta. I havent had as much fun with multiplayer games since i played Unreal Championship 1.
For anyone unfamiliar with Monday Night Combat here are about 180 MNC gameplay videos recorded by yours truly.. to give you and idea of how SMNC will play.. but remember the rules have changed for SMNC
thank you for your time : )
aka Heavens Night
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 1:52pm
Games kinda lame

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Liberty or Ruin View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Liberty or Ruin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 2:00pm
it really isnt.
aka Heavens Night
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 2:22pm
Doesn't hold a candle to Unreal or Quake. Its a cheap knock off that wasn't done properly. 

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Liberty or Ruin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 3:09pm
um dude.. it has nothing to do with quake or unreal. i only mentioned unreal champ 1 for the amount of fun i had with them.
aka Heavens Night
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 3:32pm
Nevermind, you don't get what I'm saying. In the end, i've played the game. Pretty damn lame. Unless you're into slow-motion.

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 5:40pm
seph the game is pretty fun, i demo'd it and thought it was good just never got around to buyin it.  ill probably pick it up when i dhgate my xbox again.  23,500 microsoft points, paid $58 bucks
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 8:16pm
I'm just being an ass. I should just keep my opinion to myself on this lol. I really do think its slow though and i hate anything that has turrets and sh1t that you can heal and control. I just want fast gun action, if theres gonna be a turret you just as well make a tank so i can drive the fvcker and feel like im a bad ass. lol Which is why im a VCTF player :S.... fast gun action when im running the flag... and massive tank destruction when im defending mid ;)

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 8:19pm
Monday night combat is legit, def a game everyone should be playing. Just make sure if you're an assasin dont run around like an idiot! Kill bots and build up cash and then juice and hit the money ball!

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

Monday night combat is legit, def a game everyone should be playing. Just make sure if you're an assasin dont run around like an idiot! Kill bots and build up cash and then juice and hit the money ball!
yang you on xbl?  if so whats your tag?  or you see mine below
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Liberty or Ruin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 9:45pm
if anyone has a gaming pc id recommend the steam version over the xbox for obvious reason but the xbox version still has a pretty large community from what i hear. . but no dedicated servers on the xbox : (

Super MNC so far is pc only.

It can be a very slow or fast paced game depending how and who you play. The game is more of a chess like shooter in how you play.
aka Heavens Night
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 9:59pm

id play on steam if was free lol

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Liberty or Ruin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 10:16pm
well good news everyone /farnsworth

the sequel , smnc is free to play when it releases.
aka Heavens Night
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 8:24am
Monday night combat is fun as hell... If I still had a 360 that's what I would be playing
Seph, there is a pretty steep skill gap so it takes time to get used to the gameplay and pose a threat to the other players. I actually thought it was pretty fast paced
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Liberty or Ruin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 8:46pm
Tuna , get the f*** on pc/steam
ps guys im up to 32 gameplay vids , SMNC gets updates weekly and im guessing it will be out of beta by the next month. I have 2 or 3 beta invites to anyone on this forum to try it out, if you have steam send me your profile link and ill send the beta invite.
aka Heavens Night
 Post Reply Post Reply