Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

top 5 legendary teams ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: top 5 legendary teams ?
    Posted: 30 May 2010 at 5:43am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by Deadaim

Originally posted by JPINATOR

That's what I don't quite understand Deadaim.. coming from qM and other people who say we are playing a dead game. If it's dead how come I'm still playing it and still finding new people joining who aren't nooby and can still set up a clan match with competition. iAM just recently played A-R and they were good games, how can you call that dead? Only the past active members of UT3 that no longer play this game says it's dead, well that's great.. go play another game. You guys say nothing BUT your past accomplishments.. and that's ALL we hear, we get it.. we've known about this since this site was made because you let us know every time paw opens his damn mouth.. My argument on this is not that qM sucks, it's about shutting some of your clan members up. qM doesn't play.. the clan is extinct.. you don't see GOW or tRi running their mouths about past clan matches, or who they shot 2 years ago. Aqua hit the nail on the head with his post on page 7. I know I'm not the only one who is tired of this crap, it's just Aqua and I are dumb enough to try and convey that message.. but some of you aren't listening. Deadaim, I have always respected you as a player, as well as Helscream and a few others.. I still do but enough already, we got the point 2 years ago.

<FONT size=+0> 

<FONT size=+0>JP, of course people still play.. its rare that a game of ut3s quality ever will reach a player population of zero.. do you know that quake 1 on PC, still has about 30 people playing it every day? the game came out in 1996.. but of course the game is considered dead, even by those that play it.

<FONT size=+0> 

<FONT size=+0>as far as you got my point two years ago, noone ever did.. and to be honest all the **** talk that started the beef with qM were from people that at that time certaintly werent on our level, i will give them credit over the past year-2years they have improved.. i wish they were this good at that time because we would of given then more respect.

<FONT size=+0> 

<FONT size=+0>oh yea.. i did forget to mention that qM came back as a team.. within the past few months.. and bested the "ctf all-star" team.. i mean cmon people.. stop hating

who was on the ctf all-star team??? i doubt it was all-stars
edit: not trying to be mean, but was was colossus and ric0 on the all-star team?

what u tryin to say tuna? if u are trying to say me and rico are sh.it at ctf then ur retarded im way better than you a ctf and u played in the all stars for tdm and u played like ****, u said it urself.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 6:10am
AHHHHHH HAAAAAA  XD!!!!
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:14am
YOU ARE ****!!.
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:50am
Originally posted by T2D-QuickRC

YOU ARE ****!!.

how am i **** when i own ur ass all the time. its the other way round mate
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:32am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by Deadaim

Originally posted by JPINATOR

That's what I don't quite understand Deadaim.. coming from qM and other people who say we are playing a dead game. If it's dead how come I'm still playing it and still finding new people joining who aren't nooby and can still set up a clan match with competition. iAM just recently played A-R and they were good games, how can you call that dead? Only the past active members of UT3 that no longer play this game says it's dead, well that's great.. go play another game. You guys say nothing BUT your past accomplishments.. and that's ALL we hear, we get it.. we've known about this since this site was made because you let us know every time paw opens his damn mouth.. My argument on this is not that qM sucks, it's about shutting some of your clan members up. qM doesn't play.. the clan is extinct.. you don't see GOW or tRi running their mouths about past clan matches, or who they shot 2 years ago. Aqua hit the nail on the head with his post on page 7. I know I'm not the only one who is tired of this crap, it's just Aqua and I are dumb enough to try and convey that message.. but some of you aren't listening. Deadaim, I have always respected you as a player, as well as Helscream and a few others.. I still do but enough already, we got the point 2 years ago.

<FONT size=+0> 

<FONT size=+0>JP, of course people still play.. its rare that a game of ut3s quality ever will reach a player population of zero.. do you know that quake 1 on PC, still has about 30 people playing it every day? the game came out in 1996.. but of course the game is considered dead, even by those that play it.

<FONT size=+0> 

<FONT size=+0>as far as you got my point two years ago, noone ever did.. and to be honest all the **** talk that started the beef with qM were from people that at that time certaintly werent on our level, i will give them credit over the past year-2years they have improved.. i wish they were this good at that time because we would of given then more respect.

<FONT size=+0> 

<FONT size=+0>oh yea.. i did forget to mention that qM came back as a team.. within the past few months.. and bested the "ctf all-star" team.. i mean cmon people.. stop hating

who was on the ctf all-star team??? i doubt it was all-stars
edit: not trying to be mean, but was was colossus and ric0 on the all-star team?

what u tryin to say tuna? if u are trying to say me and rico are sh.it at ctf then ur retarded im way better than you a ctf and u played in the all stars for tdm and u played like ****, u said it urself.
i promise you that i am way better than you at ctf and i didn't really play like sh it in the tdm match. i had more kills than deaths i just didn't think i played as well as i usually do. you should know that since i 10-0 you everytime we duel.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:33am
plus i wasn't saying you and ric0 are sh it, just that you two should not have been on the "all-star" team you dumb zelda fu ck
- Best Coast

FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 5:04pm

plus i wasn't saying you and ric0 are sh it, just that you two should not have been on the "all-star" team you dumb zelda fu ck

HAHAHA!!!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 6:14pm
Calm down b1tchs!   :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

GoW never played

Come to the PC side of things and lets see whats good. More action. Better Competition.

If you guys have been dominating for so long like you say, what would possibly be holding you back from playing  with a higher level of comp on the PC and actually challenge yourselves? If you guys are ever the PC version, add Nootsac to your friends list and hit me up whenever you guys play. I would be interested to see how it goes
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Nootsac

GoW never played

Come to the PC side of things and lets see whats good. More action. Better Competition.

If you guys have been dominating for so long like you say, what would possibly be holding you back from playing  with a higher level of comp on the PC and actually challenge yourselves? If you guys are ever the PC version, add Nootsac to your friends list and hit me up whenever you guys play. I would be interested to see how it goes
no offence noot but quit talkin like your hard... its a internet forum... for one  now number two not everyone has a pc decent enough to run ut3 on pc so maybe thats why some dont play on pc unless your gunna buy me a pc that runs ut3 dont talk as if your challenging us and we are refusing.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:43pm
I don't suppose you kept the answers :( I looked on my computer and didn't find it I feel bad now!!!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:59am
tuna we have dueled about 4 times and ive beat u twice so dont lie, and i know peole who were spectating and can get them to prove you wrong

ive been playing PS3 UT3 about 2 years longer than you, ur still new fish so dont try and talk to down to someone with more skill and experiance than you. and as for the zelda insults, is that all you have got hahahaha your gonna have to think up something better than that to annoy me. FAIL

EDIT: p.s any player that was in tRi are top CTF players of the PS3 version. that is a fact. Me penguin Drokun and Go_dead are still active members and are all still sick players. Tuna honestly u havent got a brain. ur a f***ing idiot for saying that im sh.it at CTf, in not co.cky or buffing myself up but i know what im capable of and im easily one of the best CTF players since DAY ONE up until NOW plus i played UT99 for 8 years and pretty much exclusivly played CTF so dont run your mouth like your hard coz your really not. and i cant beleieve u said RICO shouldnt have been in the team, Rico is a f***in beast at CTF and f***in school you in all modes. im not saying this as an insult towards you, im saying it coz its true. im cool with 95% of the remaining players on this game but i think your a fu.cking loser and i hope you remember that
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:26am
I have pc but no ut3
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:36am

tuna we have dueled about 4 times and ive beat u twice so dont lie, and i know peole who were spectating and can get them to prove you wrong ive been playing PS3 UT3 about 2 years longer than you, ur still new fish so dont try and talk to down to someone with more skill and experiance than you. and as for the zelda insults, is that all you have got hahahaha your gonna have to think up something better than that to annoy me. FAIL EDIT: p.s any player that was in tRi are top CTF players of the PS3 version. that is a fact. Me penguin Drokun and Go_dead are still active members and are all still sick players. Tuna honestly u havent got a brain. ur a f***ing idiot for saying that im sh.it at CTf, in not co.cky or buffing myself up but i know what im capable of and im easily one of the best CTF players since DAY ONE up until NOW plus i played UT99 for 8 years and pretty much exclusivly played CTF so dont run your mouth like your hard coz your really not. and i cant beleieve u said RICO shouldnt have been in the team, Rico is a f***in beast at CTF and f***in school you in all modes. im not saying this as an insult towards you, im saying it coz its true. im cool with 95% of the remaining players on this game but i think your a fu.cking loser and i hope you remember that
listen spok u need to tell scottie to beam u up u f***in retard your a noob
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:44am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by Nootsac

GoW never played

no offence noot but quit talkin like your hard... its a internet forum... for one  now number two not everyone has a pc decent enough to run ut3 on pc so maybe thats why some dont play on pc unless your gunna buy me a pc that runs ut3 dont talk as if your challenging us and we are refusing.
no offence rev u stupid fckin lemon but noots right if your so good go pc like i hve said b4! but none of u will because your to noobie 2 be a dueler on PC! qm wouldent b sh1t on ut3 pc n thats fact not fiction! your a noob at warfare n vctf n to b honest u aint that good at dm or tdm your a rag doll reject! qm have not achieved 5% of what GoW have so put down da ice pipe! GoW r pioneers of warfare, mods n maps n Qm r a bunch of average m/kb players who cant hold it down against pc m/kb players
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:51am
lol strider didnt he just say not everyone has a good enough pc to run ut3. maybe thats why he is not on ut3 pc.... and bumrush is really good in warfare.. anyone who has the killing standard that qm does has the potential to be the best warfare players if they put time and dedication to learn the mode inside and out like certain players have... when paweezzy was in icn sure he wasnt very knowledgeable of warfare but he got plenty of rampages/ dominatings on foot.. if he knew how to play warfare along with his killing potential he would be great at that mode..
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:09pm

tuna we have dueled about 4 times and ive beat u twice so dont lie, and i know peole who were spectating and can get them to prove you wrong

ive been playing PS3 UT3 about 2 years longer than you, ur still new fish so dont try and talk to down to someone with more skill and experiance than you. and as for the zelda insults, is that all you have got hahahaha your gonna have to think up something better than that to annoy me. FAIL

EDIT: p.s any player that was in tRi are top CTF players of the PS3 version. that is a fact. Me penguin Drokun and Go_dead are still active members and are all still sick players. Tuna honestly u havent got a brain. ur a f***ing idiot for saying that im sh.it at CTf, in not co.cky or buffing myself up but i know what im capable of and im easily one of the best CTF players since DAY ONE up until NOW plus i played UT99 for 8 years and pretty much exclusivly played CTF so dont run your mouth like your hard coz your really not. and i cant beleieve u said RICO shouldnt have been in the team, Rico is a f***in beast at CTF and f***in school you in all modes. im not saying this as an insult towards you, im saying it coz its true. im cool with 95% of the remaining players on this game but i think your a fu.cking loser and i hope you remember that
wow, i know i have dueled you more than 4 times.. you pulled that number straight out of your ass.. and who was spectating those matches?? they would have seen me completely destroy you and if you actually think your better than me than lets duel right now. the only times you have EVER beat me in duel was when i FIRST got UT3 on the PS3. i still gave you a close game.. you are sh it at ctf lol. if i was sh it than i wouldn't have players like rican, veda, miinow, q80face, or herbert on my ctf team.

i got ut3 day 1 when it came out for the 360 so you have not been playing for 2 years longer than i have. i played ut99 too, what does that have to do with anything? playing ut99 for 8 years is a HUGE waste of time..

LOL, ric0 does NOT school me in all modes.. besides, ric0 and i are really cool with each other and he would probably agree with me when i say that you are complete trash.  
way to go on getting butt hurt because i didn't think you should have been on the ctf team. anyone will tell you that one dumbass.

plus, i could care less if you think you are better than i am.. we could do a poll and people would agree that i could completely kick your ass in ctf/duel. hell, i bet even go_dead, drokun, and penguin will tell you that one.

fu cking cry baby
- Best Coast

brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:35pm

idk man
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol strider didnt he just say not everyone has a good enough pc to run ut3. maybe thats why he is not on ut3 pc.... and bumrush is really good in warfare.. anyone who has the killing standard that qm does has the potential to be the best warfare players if they put time and dedication to learn the mode inside and out like certain players have... when paweezzy was in icn sure he wasnt very knowledgeable of warfare but he got plenty of rampages/ dominatings on foot.. if he knew how to play warfare along with his killing potential he would be great at that mode..

i waqsnt knowledgable yet i got like 200 points each map haha
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

200 points in Warfare? Not when I was playing with you. Usually, your below me haha.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

200 points in Warfare? Not when I was playing with you. Usually, your below me haha.

you talkin about pubs? i dont really play in pubs at all lol, the clan match vs iAM we had while me n bum were in ICN me and Bum both had the most points basically everymap lol
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:15pm
My bad. I meant clan matches (ICN Warfare battles).
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:46pm

i played one WF match with ICN and me and bum were on top thats all i know
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Bally_Man

tuna we have dueled about 4 times and ive beat u twice so dont lie, and i know peole who were spectating and can get them to prove you wrong ive been playing PS3 UT3 about 2 years longer than you, ur still new fish so dont try and talk to down to someone with more skill and experiance than you. and as for the zelda insults, is that all you have got hahahaha your gonna have to think up something better than that to annoy me. FAIL EDIT: p.s any player that was in tRi are top CTF players of the PS3 version. that is a fact. Me penguin Drokun and Go_dead are still active members and are all still sick players. Tuna honestly u havent got a brain. ur a f***ing idiot for saying that im sh.it at CTf, in not co.cky or buffing myself up but i know what im capable of and im easily one of the best CTF players since DAY ONE up until NOW plus i played UT99 for 8 years and pretty much exclusivly played CTF so dont run your mouth like your hard coz your really not. and i cant beleieve u said RICO shouldnt have been in the team, Rico is a f***in beast at CTF and f***in school you in all modes. im not saying this as an insult towards you, im saying it coz its true. im cool with 95% of the remaining players on this game but i think your a fu.cking loser and i hope you remember that
listen spok u need to tell scottie to beam u up u f***in retard your a noob
lol
- Best Coast

Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:19pm

i played one WF match with ICN and me and bum were on top thats all i know

Oh! You meant Sinkhole. Yeah, I don't recommend Sinkhole as a warfare map since it's small as hell.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>