Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

lol well ut3 still has no skill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lol well ut3 still has no skill
    Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 8:06pm
jp me gnna get a EU server up 4 next weekend a regular one 4 warfare! u the first guys i wanna play after deep there will be sme ggs there! iam n kma 3v3 if u guys r intrested lets try n do this within the next 3 weeks!
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Ether404

dude...you want a piece of DEEP, you've got it.  i'll be there.  you're team won't get past midfield.  that's a guarantee from me.  
dream on lad! i will teach u a serious lesson in warfare n i expect i will fck u up vctf aswell! peace
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by cry2EUKing

jp me gnna get a EU server up 4 next weekend a regular one 4 warfare! u the first guys i wanna play after deep there will be sme ggs there! iam n kma 3v3 if u guys r intrested lets try n do this within the next 3 weeks!

Hope you dont plan on playin DEEP on EU cuz you already called out US host ;) And can you do 4v4 or do you not have enough friends for that? If not its ok im fine with 3v3.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 2:40am
lol is strider black?

strider 4real, iAM doesnt even see you as a threat to them in wf pubs. Pin and Train alone are Great wf players. me and Seph are vctf players and we can still beat you. im not saying your weak but im just saying your not better than non of this ppl you are talking trash to.

strider just stop man ca you look like a fool and a kid
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 2:45am
Just out of curiosity, strider who would be on your team?
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 6:07am

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Feh its strider... and if i can't get DEEP out of the retirement home like i told strider that i would try.... then its A team baby. You, Trainwreck, Me and Maybe Pin/JP/Bain/TX..... whoever we need lol

@Strider, speaking of teams... who's yours?
use whoever it makes no difference! its nice to see u have faith in your deep boys lmao! n feh if dat is u, use iAM members stupid idiot! n by da way dats a whack ass team u picked! C DA U TURN came quicker than i expected

VCTF is boring coz trolls that have no skill like quick and strider play it. maybe you should try and play with good players instead of all the noobs that fill up the VCTF servers.

VCTF is my worst mode but I can still go in there and get a GODLIKE and score flags but if most of the people that only play VCTF like quick and strider came in a CTF server they would get destroyed by players with real skill, but I guess they know that coz I have never ever seen either of them in a CTF server
i **** on u DM! u r not a top player! spok

I never said I was a top player but tbf I am a top player and always have been and I would put money on it that all the people on this forum would vote that your not a top player coz your a 1 mode ho who calls others out to 1v1 warfare hahahaha that is pathetic, I am a far superior player to you coz I play all modes and my fragging skills are 1000x better,also anyone in the DEVIL team is better than you at VCTF and Warfare. I still have all those messages on PSN of you dodging my duel invitations as well hahaha dont deny them coz I will just put pics on this thread.

Your scared to except challeneges strider and you always have been, like all those lies you made up about tRi been to scared to play your team hahahaha as if anyone would believe that tRi was to scared to play you OMG that is a real life LOL just thinking about it. face it strider your nothing special, I'l admit in game your actually not that much of a prat but on here you just make a fool of yourself.

1v1 Warfare hahaha get good at duel and stop moaning at people
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Jpinator

just a few noobs jp! i like 2 keep it strictly noobie
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 10:12am

dude...you want a piece of DEEP, you've got it.  i'll be there.  you're team won't get past midfield.  that's a guarantee from me.  
dream on lad! i will teach u a serious lesson in warfare n i expect i will fck u up vctf aswell! peace

try me.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 12:26pm

try me.
lame
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 1:35pm

By this answer alone.. kinda doubt you're going to show up for these matches, you never take this stuff seriously, it's all talk
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 1:46pm

By this answer alone.. kinda doubt you're going to show up for these matches, you never take this stuff seriously, it's all talk

if you want to do this...then tell us your team.  i won't show up unless you provide names.  i'm not going to waste my weekend with a **** talking no show has been.  i have other matters to attend to.  grow a set and tell us your team.  
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 2:40pm
Papa wants to know if this is possible to do tmw? He has to work next weekend.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
hinterland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 3:39pm

I'm going to be on Strider's team, and we're going to take over the world!

Send your PSN friend requests to: hint-korp
http://unrealtournament4.com/
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 3:40pm
****.. im not playing then.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 5:19pm

if you want to do this...then tell us your team.  i won't show up unless you provide names.  i'm not going to waste my weekend with a **** talking no show has been.  i have other matters to attend to.  grow a set and tell us your team.  
why does it all of sudden matter whos on my team lol n u telling me 2 grow some balls!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by hinterland

I'm going to be on Strider's team, and we're going to take over the world!

i dont need to role with M/KB players to make my self look good! u would have 2 be b1tch made 2 do that/ or 2 play with it on a console! safe tho! role thru EU war one day! peace
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 5:24pm

if i put a EU server up will u play on it???
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 5:54pm
why? When I have a US server that gives me 64 ping? I like to play with playable ping and play against people with playable ping.. you know.. to make things fair. I know I sound nuts using the F word, not a lot of people like to play that way anymore. 
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 6:09pm
waiting for my damn answer you gutless f***.   who is on your team?
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 6:40pm
LOL 
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 1:16am
pansy f***....where is my answer?  dude...if you don't f***ing tell me, i'm going to harass your cowardice every f***ing day on PSN until you grow a set of balls and face ME.  

what's wrong...you going to back out again?  top tier player...only top tier players SHOW.  you live in a fantasy world you spineless c*** f***er.  you need a lesson boy...and i'll call you out....pussy...
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 6:05am

pansy f***....where is my answer?  dude...if you don't f***ing tell me, i'm going to harass your cowardice every f***ing day on PSN until you grow a set of balls and face ME.  
what's wrong...you going to back out again?  top tier player...only top tier players SHOW.  you live in a fantasy world you spineless c*** f***er.  you need a lesson boy...and i'll call you out....pussy...

he wont do it ether coz he is pus.sy, I challenged him at least 10 times and he always comes up with some bullsh.it

I like your method though keep it up
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 6:07am
^^^
just pulled a khantusion

*edit...was for ether not cs
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 6:09am

why does it all of sudden matter whos on my team lol n u telling me 2 grow some balls!

i think he just wants to know u actually hv a team...
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 8:04am
haha this is so funny, just ignore him! If someone acted like this in real life you would think they were a clown...

Example...

You call your friend Bill and say... Bill are you coming out tonight?

Bill: Yeah I'll be out tonight, wanna meet me in a xyz bar at 9.00? 

Me: Yeah, sure I'll see you there... make sure you turn up though coz you left me on my own last time when you didn't show!

Bill: haha sorry about that! You know I had an emergency come up though.

@ 9.00pm, Bill the f** doesn't show up. You can only keep repeating this so many times... Strider is a clown. Snoozzzzzzzzzzzzz
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>