| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dear ReMiX of GOW..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dear ReMiX of GOW..
    Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Ok. DoD and I talked about the match and were shooting for this Sunday, July 10 2011. We want to play a 7vs7 on Bain's server. The time zone could be between 6pm to 9pm CT to start the match, but we need to know who would be available between that time. I just hope we can get this match done properly instead of postpone it over and over again.

Amazing what a few minutes in a chat can accomplish..Let's start with 6 Vs 6 & if we both have a sub we can bump it up.
Hit me up once you know more 1Man.
or leaving messages here like i said last week so everyone from both clans can have a say and we could of ended this last week, but no, and yo don't act like we werent able to chat last friday. i was on my gow account for a long time waiting for u to come on that day and then when i went to play ut3, you log on and send me a message saying lets chat later, then u logged off. So whatever dod. man i'm starting to think u fool of A-R love drama
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 11:35pm
zellot i like how u make it seem like u were gone for so long and not even on the forum. i bet u were on here looking at the post and were but couldnt think of anything to say. u saying we love darma how? it stop and then u come in here running ur f***ing mouth like a dumb f***ing c**t. ur not doing anything to help the match so get ur f***ing pussy out of here cause u cant do **** beside act like a 13 year old on her period. i think oneman is more of a leader then u cause u dont show any kind of leadership skills what so ever.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 11:45pm
Dude just shut up already, looks to me like things are getting figured out. Stop acting like a hard ass when you're nothing but a dumbass.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2011 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by jibba91

zellot i like how u make it seem like u were gone for so long and not even on the forum. i bet u were on here looking at the post and were but couldnt think of anything to say. u saying we love darma how? it stop and then u come in here running ur f***ing mouth like a dumb f***ing c**t. ur not doing anything to help the match so get ur f***ing pussy out of here cause u cant do **** beside act like a 13 year old on her period. i think oneman is more of a leader then u cause u dont show any kind of leadership skills what so ever.
Yo chill Jib and stop ca you not even like dat. and Zellot is just responding to what WarH was saying so no its not just him. you didnt even respond to my gun joke and now its to late ca i would a LATE COMEBACK on you!

ha what a nerd...
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 12:50am
Black ops anyone?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 1:32am
uncharted 3> bo :)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 10:28am
thats what qwest said. guess im going to have to actually play that demo n see what the fuss is about. When i picture U3 i always think of Drake with just a handgun rolling around doing little stunts but thats just the h8tr in me.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 12:56pm
You guys play the new co-op? It's not co-op.. they changed it to a team deathmatch.. It sucks!!! Not only that I joined the co-op with Bain in my party and it wouldn't let him play.. the game didn't recognize him as a player and invited 3 people instead of 2... stupid game. 
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 3:57pm
it was better than i expected but the 3rd person view doesnt cut it for me, atleast not in shooters. makes the game feel more artificial but it was fun though, locking up those damn dirty pirates and stealing their booty while doing it.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 6:59pm
Uncharted 3 > BO
IDK it's a change of pace for me. I'll play just about anything though.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 10:28pm
Is GOW cool with starting @ 8 Pm Central this Sunday?
Deth_Right_Hand View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deth_Right_Hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by GhostofalucarD

Black ops anyone?
Exactly bro.....@ zellEt. Glad u took the time to get the name right in ur lil homosexual tag. Good for you c***sucker
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 10:52pm
uncharted 3 all the way.
can i stream?
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 8:31am
I hate that in Uncharted 3 they changed the sniper crosshairs. It was better in Uncharted 2. They should change it back or make it zoom less. And it's stupid that you have to pay 3 medals to switch your loadouts. I like the G-Mal at the airplane part of Airstrip and then the Ak-47 at the next part.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 10:51am
Lol qwest i cant stand the ak47. The M9 is even more trash though. Sometimes qM rolls 5 deep on that game so I stick to the gmal on every map while trendy and mickybo snipe at airstrip. But they use the ak at chateu (sp). Can't stand automatic guns.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 3:01pm
I don't mind the Ak or M9. I don't mind sniping either, but its harder than it was in Uncharted 2.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Is GOW cool with starting @ 8 Pm Central this Sunday?

For GOW members, are you cool what DoD said? We want to get this match done. Time is clicking...
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 8:33pm
I am ready 8-)
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 10:59pm
good games you guys 2-1 A-R win ill post pics
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 11:01pm
Good game jibba, had a fun time
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 11:05pm

OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 11:10pm
GG's A-R! Y'all play a hell of a game. I hope we can do this again.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 11:18pm
gg's
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2011 at 11:39pm
Gg's 2 everyone who played & thanks 2 Bain 4 hOOkin us up with his server.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 11:39am
yeah gg's all around and ya'll won torlan fair and square( no hattin), but next time i'm finishing setting up a match, so we don't play an all over the map  pub map or like one of ya'll said we should of play torlan classic where it's 3 nodes not 4. But thats water under the bridge, lets do this again.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>