Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Official Duel Tourney 2012 Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official Duel Tourney 2012 Thread
    Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Thanks Cake no one uses flak link or mini or xbox so coming here I have to adapt and play with these weapons I never use.
i use mini, i just try to avoid using flak at all... boombox went hard with flak most last games i played with him on ps3 but i dont remember him using it much over on sh1tbox360.  tho i aint going to lie seems get used a ton on more ps3 and yes even your usage did go up on here.  but the question will always be "to flak? or not to flak?" lol.  it is what it is tho, n like i say, if i think someone is being a flak whore ill just use it the whole game.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 10:23pm
I don't need it at all ,I'm fine with taking it off, I would like it better nothing sucks worse that stacking up fully and getting flak in the back losing all your hard work ya know but every weapon has ups and downs and they all serve a purpose
drdeath2point0
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 12:14am
Nothing is wrong with using flak. Yes, abusing flak is lame and everyone frowns on it but using it strategically or if you have no other choice is totally fine. You have to ask yourself if you're playing to win or if you truly don't care whether you win or lose. If you truly don't care then there would be no complaints but if you do care then you're playing to win. That means map control (control the flak cannon against flak whores and problem solved). Hitscan > flak all day. So much easier using Hitscan on the ps3 but no one complains about that. You know if someone is in your face with the flak you can literally spam shock balls at them and they will back off or stinger their ass. The person flaking is usually the one chasing so catch them in a combo or fart in their face I dunno but do something. Play dirty, this isn't golf XD
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 3:31am
Touché sir tuna haha
drdeath2point0
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 12:30pm
Like I don't know just flak I take it personal also. Pisses me off then riod rage comes up and I use it :P
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Like I don't know just flak I take it personal also. Pisses me off then riod rage comes up and I use it :P
thats what ive told ppl word for word.  aint gonna lie i get pissed every time i get killed by it
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 12:41pm
Yeah I know. Feels liike someone is trying to cheat or something idk ha. Point blank I hate it over used on ps3 side.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Yeah I know. Feels liike someone is trying to cheat or something idk ha. Point blank I hate it over used on ps3 side.
veritas and i used to never use it unless  it was secondary when we duel'd eachother.  it never really bothers me getting hit with a flak ball its just the primary that would piss me off.  tho its a smart finisher in the right situation.  overall i would b fine seening a server with it just taken off completely.  i remeber a buddy on 360 saying if we setup a ctf with only sniper and shock ppl would join and go for rockets or flak then leave once they found out they had to use skill lmao, but it was true.  we actually had some really fun games that way as long as seifer was on my team.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 1:42pm
I think ppl just like to find ways to complain when they're not the best.... hardly ever hear phantaci or disco b**** about flak or any other weapon.... just sayin'

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

I think ppl just like to find ways to complain when they're not the best.... hardly ever hear phantaci or disco b**** about flak or any other weapon.... just sayin'
Lawl, Ive pugged with these dudes long enough to tell you that's a fat lie ;o, phantaci might be the worst 
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 3:11pm
Lol well yeah I've heard him go off to but he does something about it, doesn't go on the forums complaining

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 5:27pm
Forums,chats,matches, doesn't matter.
But yeah @ kupe thats how him and I played to. I could care less if the flak ball hit me but forsure the prime takes off way more then it should.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 8:24pm
forums = deceiving 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 11:54pm
Wht time are war and Rocky dueling?? Central time zone please
drdeath2point0
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 1:45am

OFFICIAL TIME
12:30pm eastern 5:30am ENGLAND
11:30am cent

GUD LUK POsSUM
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
L1L_PUPPET_420 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L1L_PUPPET_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 2:21am
K i quit from the tourny reason y is cuz i dnt kno the new maps srri just dnt have time to play
donnie_brasco1
L1L_PUPPET_420 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L1L_PUPPET_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 2:22am
Maybe next time
donnie_brasco1
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 10:48am
Originally posted by WaR

OFFICIAL TIME
12:30pm eastern 5:30am ENGLAND
11:30am cent

GUD LUK POsSUM

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 11:16am
Originally posted by L1L_PUPPET_420

K i quit from the tourny reason y is cuz i dnt kno the new maps srri just dnt have time to play

what.. thats just fn great -_-..

Kupcake! Will you sub for him? It would be greatly appriciated -_-
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 3:16pm
WaR vs i2ockyRaccoon ended up 2-1! WaR is the winner and will advance to the next round!
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Originally posted by L1L_PUPPET_420

what.. thats just fn great -_-..

Kupcake! Will you sub for him? It would be greatly appriciated -_-

ILL PLAY MINNOW NXT IF POSSIBLE?
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 3:59pm
lmao wtf
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 4:03pm
Congrats War
drdeath2point0
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 7:11pm
this is still happening? 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 7:19pm
Who's rocky? That's not Rico is it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>