Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 27>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!
    Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 11:49am
Originally posted by MrPaWwEeZy

sweet f***in thread!!!

NOT 

cant beleive this is the most active thread on these forums

lolz amen
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 12:04pm
lol you mean that WASN'T hard-core hara**ment?? Shocked Abort mission... I repeat ABORT ABORT! *reaches for the "block & delete" button* LOL

In a way I think UT3 appeals more to girls than COD, Res or KZ etc because there are female characters in the game.  I started playing because my BF thought it would be a good game for me to play and it's a lot different to the usual FPS that I'm so rubbish at. Now I guess he's a bit miffed that I'm addicted to playing it Confused

Plus what you have to factor in is that not all girls are into false fingernails, hair extensions and saint tropez tans.  I'm a very articulate and practical woman and my brain seems to work more like a guys than a girls so I'm the one who's taking the PC apart when it f*cks up and fixing stuff around the house.  Gaming is something I've done since I was quite young and it's always been games like FF, POP, DMC, GOW, Baldurs gate etc and GH that I've been into but now I've found an entry into FPS games by playing UT3 I'll most likely play more of them.  Not all of us are the same however but I doubt that any girl would play a game they don't like in the first place just to get attention from guys.  they can do that in teen chat rooms the world over.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 12:30pm
imagination of a horny teenager + sexy voice (lets face it, you could be 300 pounds and have a foot for a face and probably still sound sexy) = the lonely kids instantly imagine you are their dream girl and top that off with the fact you enjoy the same games they do? = nerds in love.

thats why it doesnt matter if you are hot, ugly, fugly, or a hermaphrodite if you have a female voice on xbox live or psn expect some unwanted attention.

but ill make it clear, this is just the way it is, im not blaming the girls its not their fault by any means, and im not defending the nerds hitting on every girl they see online.. games are for fun to me, not networking but it seems like some people have turned games into networking apps
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 12:36pm
Thumbs Up agreed

The way I see it is if you make a friend in the game you make a friend in the game.  Isn't that what clans are about?  Like minded people go with like minded people Smile just so happens that pervs don't like other pervs much Big smile

Oh and Inc... don't think I didn't see you checking out my profile *wags finger* LOL

OK I think that's me done with talking about stalking... time to get some real stalking done lol
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 1:25pm
Lol at cloudy. I told you, U wasn't safe. I was looking at your profile to see if u were responding to at least one of your birthday threads because I posted in one then found another and lost the one I posted in because I'm on my cell phone.

Don't get all excited that I was looking at ur profile, lmao

So you say your mind probably thanks more like a guys then a girls, well we all know what guys enjoy the most, are you the same way, lol, jk. I'm done with the stalking and the birthday harra**ments.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 1:26pm
WOPR just make a new site and call it www.iamdating.com
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

imagination of a horny teenager + sexy voice (lets face it, you could be 300 pounds and have a foot for a face and probably still sound sexy) = the lonely kids instantly imagine you are their dream girl and top that off with the fact you enjoy the same games they do? = nerds in love.

thats why it doesnt matter if you are hot, ugly, fugly, or a hermaphrodite if you have a female voice on xbox live or psn expect some unwanted attention.

but ill make it clear, this is just the way it is, im not blaming the girls its not their fault by any means, and im not defending the nerds hitting on every girl they see online.. games are for fun to me, not networking but it seems like some people have turned games into networking apps

WELL said Rev i agree 100%!!!!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

WOPR just make a new site and call it www.iamdating.com

haha

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by CharlieScene

Deadaim ;)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 1:30pm
LMFAO Danjel your sig is ***n pure pwnage! i can't stop laughing!!!! great!
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 1:34pm

LMFAO Danjel your sig is ***n pure pwnage! i can't stop laughing!!!! great!

i think he stole it from jimmy carr, but it is cla**, just like the last one
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 2:36pm
I knew i'd heard it before, still damn funny though. Jimmy Carr's a genius!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Deadaim ;)
hahahah fail
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 2:53pm
i got thrown off with the.... qM stuff :(
damn i was hoping i could agree with Rev for once!!!
hahahahahaha ok in that case DEADAIM i agree with you 100%
ughhhh i just had a HUGE blond moment...

EPIC FAIL, once again O.O

no but seriously the qM stuff threw me off forreal
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 3:01pm
suuuure i bet you say that to all the boys ;)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 3:24pm
wait what?omg idgi D:

tocilazilla View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote tocilazilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 4:49pm
Wow, valjohn goes here? Cool.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by tocilazilla

fail
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 4:57pm
Lol it may have not been intended like that but it's kinda funny.
tocilazilla View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote tocilazilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 5:00pm
>_>

I recall her name in the matches I played recently. She's got an accent, right? Just a little surprised. I have no intention to chase down a woman over UT3, haha.

O_O

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 7:18pm
anyone want a female stalker? pm me for my services
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 7:25pm

Originally posted by tocilazilla

fail

LMFAO

valjohn only hangs out with the cool kids

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 7:25pm

Naw =)

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

Naw =)

it's called just kidding ever heard of it? :D
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 7:26pm

Naw =)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 27>