FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 318>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 1:17pm
Let's take a step away from the d***RC discussion for a moment, shall we..  After all, he is a perpetual idiot of the day.  Let's let other idiots in, who will surely not be idiot of the day again for some time.

My choice for idiot goes to the Pittsburgh Steelers.  First, they lose to Oakland and now, they lose to Cleveland, by a touchdown and not just because they scored in the final moments.. no..  They were done 7 or more for a whole half.  They had a whole of time to score on touchdown and yet they couldn't  Injuries or not, I still think it was fail for Pittsburgh to lose to such a lowly team, division rival or not.  I think Pittsburgh has hit rock bottom now.  Somehow, I think they're not going to make the playoffs this year, let alone Super Bowl.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 1:38pm
necro.. you sit here and lecture to me about not reading back pages before i comment yet you dont even read my posts on the same page that we were discussing..

Originally posted by Deadaim

nigger is what the white man called slaves, its what the white man called black people before they had the right to decide when or what the f*** they did...

i dont care if you dont like being called cracker or hick or whatever.. they arent even in the same ball park as calling someone a nigger, i have no idea how you got that confused

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Originally posted by XKaL1buR

sickboogie. Thing is, I didn't even play him. After I got through dueling somebody else, he came in and said "Wow kali. How many rocket kills did you get?" Trying to imply that that's the only weapon I can frag people with. This is why I don't play that much. I guess it would've been fine if I was playing like him and his a** buddy baconman and was whoring flak all day. Nice try though

Oh when ever he does that, just ask him if he is wearing his shants today (shorts that almost touch your ankles). for some reason he takes extreme offense to the nicknaming of his article of clothing. what a fantastic article of clothing it is, the shant.

sickboogie or baconwizard ^^^^^

lol who is that??? that boogie??

thats what you were talking about...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 5:48pm
thats boogie but allegedly he was "borrowing" those air yankees from bacon...
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 5:51pm

necro.. you sit here and lecture to me about not reading back pages before i comment yet you dont even read my posts on the same page that we were discussing..

nigger is what the white man called slaves, its what the white man called black people before they had the right to decide when or what the f*** they did...

i dont care if you dont like being called cracker or hick or whatever.. they arent even in the same ball park as calling someone a nigger, i have no idea how you got that confused

Ah that's cute. Lurk until you think you have something.

Remember this?

cracker a** crackers

you sounded smarter when you were lurking Wink

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 5:56pm

Ah that's cute. Lurk until you think you have something.

Remember this?

cracker a** crackers

you sounded smarter when you were lurking Wink

wtf u talking about? first you call me out when you blatantly missed that post plus my other 2-3 posts on the same page explaining exactly what you called me out for and now you are trying to give me **** because of the chappelle line?

at no point in my life will i give a **** about someone caring about me saying cracker.. im white.. ill say cracker all i want, if a black person calls me a cracker in a derogatory way yes ill be pissed i probably wont call him a name back ill punch his f***ing teeth out.

but i guess you failed to miss my SIMPLE point that cracker and nigger put up against eachother its not even close.. and cracker doesnt have like 100 years of slavery/civil rights tied to it

i have no idea why you are even bothering me about this.. i said all this before and you responded already..
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 5:59pm
If any group should be pissed, its the Jewish community.  They were caught, killed, experimented on, damn near exterminated, and the remainders scattered to the wind.  Yet you dont hear them making a peep. Hmmp
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 6:01pm
you sounded smarter when you werent on crack.. why is it every single posts of yours is some attempt to seem like mr. smarty pants.. you say im lurking.. yet i was giving my opinion.. almsot everything you have ever said on this forum has been an attempt to bait someone into an arguement so you can feel cool.. i really dont have a problem with you but im getting tired of you thinking you are so damn smart :)

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 6:11pm
ah....here I thought u were saying slurs were inappropriate in general, and was trying to call you out for using one your self. but now i see your saying its just when they are about blacks, not whites. my mistake.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 6:15pm
So your above verbal abuse, but physical violence is okay?  
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 6:22pm

you sounded smarter when you werent on crack.. why is it every single posts of yours is some attempt to seem like mr. smarty pants.. you say im lurking.. yet i was giving my opinion.. almsot everything you have ever said on this forum has been an attempt to bait someone into an arguement so you can feel cool.. i really dont have a problem with you but im getting tired of you thinking you are so damn smart :)

i have like 400 and some odd posts. at what point did you become an expert in what they were all about? i a contribute to lots of different random and benign areas. if someone enjoys talking a little $hit, arguing now and then.....are they trying to feel cool, while baiting others and thinking they are so damn smart in the process? or.....do they just like talking a little $hit, arguing now and then.....hmmm. if your getting tired of how I come off....just remember....participation isn't mandatory. its optional. unless your at gunpoint, forced to participate in the idiot of the day thread. if you are, send us a signal.

COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 7:23am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

So your above verbal abuse, but physical violence is okay?  
She said she was allright with the spanking. I never heard the code word to stop (Oklahoma).
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 7:59am
Have Tennessee totally dropped out of contention now?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by QuickRC

18 cans of cocacola in under 1 hours..? xD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^wtf? pure idiot...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 2:47pm
xD good huh lol jokes
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 6:00pm

xD good huh lol jokes

is there ever a point when you reflect on the sheer number of people you have irritated and wonder if its you or them....and then decided its you? this is the only type of eureka moment that can save you from the waste of a life your on pace and ahead of schedule to become. if you don't have a moment like that, you have a bleak road in front of you.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 6:03pm
does it say hot gays at the bottom of your signature?
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 6:18pm

LMFAO, so it does! LOL
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 6:29pm

That explains the gay techno party he threw in his room on suspense, for the entire map he kept blasting this ****, then i told him his mom and dad might walk in on him again, in game, and start yelling at him while he was on the mic. What an idiot LOL

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 8:20pm

xD good huh lol jokes

is there ever a point when you reflect on the sheer number of people you have irritated and wonder if its you or them....and then decided its you? this is the only type of eureka moment that can save you from the waste of a life your on pace and ahead of schedule to become. if you don't have a moment like that, you have a bleak road in front of you.

Having that kind of "eurika moment"  usually requires several brain cells working together and drawing the same conclusion... This is too much for a lone brain cell to accomplish.  He may well ponder the question but then Tellytubbies will come on TV and all will be forgotten :D
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
BaconWizard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 8:36pm

thats boogie but allegedly he was "borrowing" those air yankees from bacon...
lmao
God Gives Head In Heaven
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 8:54pm
.. this thread is going to go to 200 posts by new years.. 
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

xD good huh lol jokes

Having that kind of "eurika moment"  usually requires several brain cells working together and drawing the same conclusion... This is too much for a lone brain cell to accomplish.  He may well ponder the question but then Tellytubbies will come on TV and all will be forgotten :D

QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

.. this thread is going to go to 200 posts by new years.. 
less than 13 days 2 get 50+ pages.....
LETS DO IT
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 9:35pm
Idiots of the day go to peeps that feel the need to play DJ in between games (and sometimes during a game if the playlist is just right -- u know if DMB or Savage Garden is coming up).  wtf makes you idiots think we wanna hear what u listening to???  htf r we supposed to communicate important **** if we have to listen to cheesy house music??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121122123 318>