| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM Locked Warfare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM Locked Warfare
    Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 11:12am
i can shuffle the list. i was in a hurry when i did the current map cycle and just wanted to make sure that all of the stock maps were at the bottom. 

edit: map cycle updated
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 11:29am
well i dont know if it was just that time that i was playing or if its happened before. so dont go wasting ur time if it just seemed to happen that once.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 11:33am
no big deal. it needs to be changed occasionally. 
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 11:34am
ok nevermind seems you just changed it. thanks for changing that up a bit.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 3:19pm
hahaha cute

Nah, you're right Milly, we plays those a lot. Thanks Bain for changing it!

One thing I learned is to not be so damn cranky at my team when we play the new maps, a lot of people probably haven't played those and they probably just learning them, so if I did yell at you, I'm sorry! I should pay more attention to the loading screen facts "Remember, you were once a noob too" yes... yes.. and I still am.

---Zellot is refrained from commenting about this post
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 4:03pm

awww why :( i still say confrontation should stay no matter what i rather that map then cold harbor or hostile

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Zellot

awww why :( i still say confrontation should stay no matter what i rather that map then cold harbor or hostile

i would agree with that..... but you only want it to stay cause theres 3 redeemers on it. not 1... not 2.... but 3 redeemers. zellots in heaven.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 4:31pm
na milly the 3rd can go i hate that one
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 7:46am
ppl dont like me in the manta on confrontation :(
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 1:43pm

grab Raptor, grab link station, go to enemy core drop link station in front of base.  hover with Raptor and destroy core while being linked up = match over!!!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 2:00pm
hahahaha whatever killin, I've never see anyone try and do that plus would it still be enough if over half the team is putting avrils up your butt?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 2:01pm
tow someone over to their base with the raptor, have them drop the link station and shoot anyone who jumps up from below.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 2:05pm
That'll last 5 seconds
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

That'll last 5 seconds

Not zellots sex life, hes talking about the game.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 3:49pm

dude i told u  that only happen that one time and in my defense the chick was hot and i was overly excited, and damn seph remind me to never tell u my fail sex stories again, **** :( lol 

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 3:57pm
and yo seph i think ur starting to be obessed with me buddy cause my names coming out of ur mouth more then JP when i kill her with spider mines. sorry seph i'll never <3 u like ether <3's  u lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 4:59pm
</3

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 6:49pm
Does zellot need more healing? Oh yes.. I think Zellot needs to me to heal his nightshade.. even though it has full health, I need to be a good friend and still heal you.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 10:09pm
 uh  no thnx JP cuz  ur trying to get me killed in that thing or get ur self killed like last time lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 10:38am

Does zellot need more healing? Oh yes.. I think Zellot needs to me to heal his nightshade.. even though it has full health, I need to be a good friend and still heal you.
Yes he does!!! And I know the perfect place to do it. On Avalanche when he's camping, cough cough, I mean defending his prime node with that damn thing.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 3:08pm
Ok Bain, I'll make sure I heal him there when I see you on the other team orb running. Want to make sure Zellot is ready to go for when you come.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 3:20pm

Does zellot need more healing? Oh yes.. I think Zellot needs me to heal his nightshade.. even though it has full health, I need to be a good friend and still heal you.

Is that what you kids are calling it know days.... you crazy kids with your damn rap music and perverted slang.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 3:32pm

Ok Bain, I'll make sure I heal him there when I see you on the other team orb running. Want to make sure Zellot is ready to go for when you come.

Ok thats enough dirty talk JP. Keep it up and i'll have to lock this thread.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 3:35pm
ok like i said in psn jen stay away from my nightshade jen lol
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Milly

Does zellot need more healing? Oh yes.. I think Zellot needs me to heal his nightshade.. even though it has full health, I need to be a good friend and still heal you.

Is that what you kids are calling it know days.... you crazy kids with your damn rap music and perverted slang.

lol nice catch milly
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>