| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 143144145146147 318>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:09am
Yup bro. ALL the things i'v said before. =) 
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:19am
And you're basing this off what's been said on a website, on the internet?  Yeah, I looked passed the grammar issues, but once you started calling the ladies on here hoes and sluts, I lost all respect for you.  What's said on the internet =/= what they mean in real life.  Hell, they're probably joking half the time anyways.

Anyhow, this is another stupid argument that we don't need and I'd hate to see such a wonderful thread locked for one argument, so I'm going to stop here.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:21am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

And you're basing this off what's been said on a website, on the internet?  Yeah, I looked passed the grammar issues, but once you started calling the ladies on here hoes and sluts, I lost all respect for you.  What's said on the internet =/= what they mean in real life.  Hell, they're probably joking half the time anyways.

Anyhow, this is another stupid argument that we don't need and I'd hate to see such a wonderful thread locked for one argument, so I'm going to stop here.
indeed, that was un-called 4. And you said you hate gays and LEZ...thats just stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:23am

hott told me something happen

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:25am
Sorry, I had to post..

I have no problem with people hating gays and lesbians.  That's expected.  It's the calling out the ladies for something they said on a site that peeves me.  Are you basing it off of the way they live their lives?  No.. let's add another even better question..  Do you even know how they live their lives?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:26am
Yup. Me and hott talked about it over Psn. I really don't care if i lost respect or not. Not my fault i spoke out for something that i hate and how people act.  I have neighbors that are gay. Don't hate them . There not the one that will draw dumb s*** on a car saying ill lick you or some crap. they were cool and normal about . So i had no problem with them . Must be i just hate them too that think i called out.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:28am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Sorry, I had to post..

I have no problem with people hating gays and lesbians.  That's expected.  It's the calling out the ladies for something they said on a site that peeves me.  Are you basing it off of the way they live their lives?  No.. let's add another even better question..  Do you even know how they live their lives?

By the way they act and talk to each other ,i wouldn't want to know. But this will be my last post about it. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

Yup. Me and hott talked about it over Psn. I really don't care if i lost respect or not. Not my fault i spoke out for something that i hate and how people act.  I have neighbors that are gay. Don't hate them . There not the one that will draw dumb s*** on a car saying ill lick you or some crap. they were cool and normal about . So i had no problem with them . Must be i just hate them too that think i called out.
  your post has stupid  rapped all around it.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:29am

Please, re write this.  I have no idea what you just said.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:32am
some1 gonna get banned!
name_is_clantag
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:33am

Luci and i are not gay, we are just comfortable enough to act it. and even if we were bi/lez it should be nothing of importance to you. why does it matter to you how we act on the forum? why don't you worry about yourself young man... go do something productive... go to school, a little learning will do you some good. quit comming on this forum and complaining about people on this site... do you have nothing else better to do with your time? you've made it clear several times that you can't stand this site, so leave already..why do you linger?

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:35am
thats why im talking about your pic remy  or signature  awesome dude. LOL
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:35am
Originally posted by iPwN

Luci and i are not gay, we are just comfortable enough to act it. and even if we were bi/lez it should be nothing of importance to you. why does it matter to you how we act on the forum? why don't you worry about yourself young man... go do something productive... go to school, a little learning will do you some good. quit comming on this forum and complaining about people on this site... do you have nothing else better to do with your time? you've made it clear several times that you can't stand this site, so leave already..why do you linger?

That is true. If you don't like it, just don't come here. Otherwise, you will have to go through all the Gay comments ppl such as myself make.  :D
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:36am

Come at me all you want . i'm done telling you what i said. You want more ask on psn. not gonna get banned cause i hurt your sorry drama queen feelings. 
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:36am
last warning

Respect each other - No personal attacks or abuse of character.  We have zero tolerance towards remarks targeting one's race, creed, religion, or sexual orientation.  We fully expect some heated debate but name calling is not a valid debate method. 
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Ether404

last warning

Respect each other - No personal attacks or abuse of character.  We have zero tolerance towards remarks targeting one's race, creed, religion, or sexual orientation.  We fully expect some heated debate but name calling is not a valid debate method. 

Ok.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:38am
Back on Topic............
IOTD gos to Sony 4 not fixing our PS3.....FU*K YOU!!!     Cool
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:40am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Yup so agree. Best topic EVERR
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:40am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

it's prolly unfixable because of all the "special videos" Wink
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:45am
Yup so whos ready for the colt?? Na just jking . Everyone knows its all about NE when they come back next year =P of topic here sorry
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 12:52am

last warning

ClapStar
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:06am

Yup so whos ready for the colt?? Na just jking . Everyone knows its all about NE when they come back next year =P of topic here sorry
ummmmmm. what?
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 1:59am
Idk rofl.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 2:03am

oops my bad looks like the thread was taken down... but pretty much Mikey called Luci and me "slutty bisexual/lesbian ho3s"

he said in the other thread that he hates all gays.

i'm not a lesbian or bisexual, i'm straight, but for the purposes of this discussion my sexual orientation is irrelevent. mikey is someone so ignorant that he would "hate" on the basis of sexuality alone. such malevolence is completely alien to me because i cant comprehend how any single quality in a person could be so "evil" as to out do all the other good things. how can sexuality alone determine a persons worth? thats as ridiculous to me as saying you hate me because i'm blonde, or because im english. mikey has reached such an impressive level of retardation that he actually thinks people are lesbians because they "can't get d1ck". theres just no point in even reasoning with a grade-A f***tard like that.

now that we've covered "lesbian" lets move on to "ho3". this one really is quite laughable because pretty much anyone thats ever played with me, or knows me even slightly beyond my posts on this forum, will know how untrue it is. but of course, i'm female, and i made a sexual innuendo, so automatically i must open my legs like a venus fly trap at the first opportunity. not true. but lets say for a minute i'm single and i sleep with a different guy every night. how can anyone on an internet forum judge me for that? yeah it might not be to your moral standards, but don't impose your morality on me. do not  judge me for being a woman who dares to act like a man. do not call a woman a "ho3" for doing what guys have been doing for centuries.

the only reason that mikey wasnt banned today was because of the subject matter: homophobia and sexism. he said he hated all gays and lesbians. i'm sure as hell that if he'd said he hated all black people he'd have been banned quicker that you could say "retard". i guess some prejudices are more easily tolerated than others.

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 2:07am

last warning

Idk if you saw it but LAST WARNING. You don't like me i don't like you. And by far i don't want someone getting banned or whatever. So good luck with your post. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 143144145146147 318>