| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149150 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:01pm
WoW danjel can use spellcheck........ but he still lives wth mum n dad
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by cry2EUKing

oh i like da red writing danjel its really pretty! the colour red really suits you because every tme you see my posts you start 2 bleed like da b1tch u are! go ask warheart 4 a towel! answer me this= when another man calls you fat does it turn u on so much that you get naked?? what kind of fetish do they call dat??

Wow how wrong I was... Lets take a look at this!!!

Oh I like the red writing danjel, it is really pretty! The colour red really suits you because every time you see my posts you start to bleed like the b**** you are! Go ask warheart for a towel.

Answer me this, when another man calls you fat does it turn you on so much that you get naked? What kind of fetish do they call that?

----

I don't need to add it up kids but here lies the literacy of a grown man with a 9 year old retards brain!

Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:03pm

as many mistakes as you make in life!

As many mistakes as you make in life! (Says the man with no job, surviving off my tax).

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:04pm
still duckin da question
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:08pm

still duckin da question
Still retarded posts..
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:13pm
Can anybody pls ***ing delete all this **** here?

Thank You!

Lick me...
Coolowrx

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:15pm
Not gonna waste my night arguing with a man who has no ambition, job, disgustingly fat and plain dog for a girlfriend, a little 5 year old sack of ****, a dad that should just hurry up and die of whatever illness he has, a CV that covers skills such as:

• Orb Running
  • Making everyone hate me, even though they've never met me
  • Smoking drugs
  • Low level maths so that I don't get ripped off by ma dealer innit
  • Operating night shifts on PSN as I have no reason to wake up
Take a look around yourself... you have nothing. Your life means nothing, you have no education and no potential to do anything or achieve anything. 

Keep arguing big boy, keep calling other people geeks and freaks... thing is you've never had the bollocks to play the best on the game you claim to be the best at. All talk.

Ask 100 people on this site who has played more clan matches. They will all say me.

Ask 100 people who ****d who in a duel on Striders host and map. They will all say me.

Ask 100 people who is a better person. 99 will say me, there is always Syzygy....

LATERS RUEBEN hahahahahahaha what a stupid f***ing name.

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by coolworx

Can anybody pls ***ing delete all this **** here?

Thank You!

Lick me...
Coolowrx

I agree, I wish he would just fu k off but he is obsessed with me.

xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Not gonna waste my night arguing with a man who has no ambition, job, disgustingly fat and plain dog for a girlfriend, a little 5 year old sack of ****, a dad that should just hurry up and die of whatever illness he has, a CV that covers skills such as:

• Orb Running
  • Smoking drugs
Take a look around yourself... you have nothing. Your life means nothing, you have no education and no potential to do anything or achieve anything. 

Keep arguing big boy, keep calling other people geeks and freaks... thing is you've never had the bollocks to play the best on the game you claim to be the best at. All talk.

Ask 100 people on this site who has played more clan matches. They will all say me.

Ask 100 people who ****d who in a duel on Striders host and map. They will all say me.

Ask 100 people who is a better person. 99 will say me, there is always Syzygy....

R@PE
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:22pm

• Orb Running
  • Smoking drugs
lol the obsession continues! damn i would be pissed if any of dat was true! seriously fella what is dat fetish called! u cant hurt sum1 with BS
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:23pm

• Orb Running
  • Smoking drugs
lol the obsession continues! damn i would be pissed if any of dat was true! seriously fella what is dat fetish called?? u cant hurt sum1 with BS
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:25pm
So you're not called Rueben? You don't smoke drugs 24/7? You can't orb run (we knew that already), everyone likes you? What is 14 x 7? You don't have a dirty little turd for a child? Your girlfriend isn't a fat dumpy sh1t?

Good one! Go away and play in the ReC thread!!!! 

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:29pm

So you're not called Rueben? You don't smoke drugs 24/7? You can't orb run (we knew that already), everyone likes you? What is 14 x 7? You don't have a dirty little turd for a child? Your girlfriend isn't a fat dumpy sh1t?
Good one! Go away and play in the ReC thread!!!! 
come psn chat n see 4 yourself?? o yeah you wont because you r a lier n its you who has no life!!! its your life ambition to be better than me at sumthng lol n u dont even know me what a sad fck! your better at using spellcheck than me, well done kid
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:30pm
LOLZ!

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:32pm

Originally posted by Sk-iller

F u K Vs iAM

I've had contact from the iAM guyz and they want to set up a VCTF 6v6/8v8 clan match when PSN becomes available.

iAM have 1 request - this is that the team invole these players Danjel, HeadHunter, Sk-iller & Shaker. They've also requested Crister but I think thats highly unlikely. The last 2-4 places will be down to availablity.

Matches with iAM have always been played in the right spirit and this should be just a fun as the rest.

Post if ya want in F u Kers!

I will play, but first U have to answer me question a few sites before:)

Lick me...
Coolworx

<font size="7">SKILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLER??????
COOLWORRRX what is the question?
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:35pm

This is a big 1 hold with.

@ Dagon - I don't give a F u K about your opinion. Take your lonely no clan arse and hide in the corner, adults are speaking! No reply just F u K off!

@ Striderfx - never ever speak about F u K. Your clan history is weak. You talk about ReC but truth is they were not on F u Ks level in any respect.
U had 1 clan match about 2 years ago and u've got the nerve to speak about F u K and its veteran members, go bun a spliff and get humble!

NUFF SAID!

@ HeadHunter - doesn't matter what state yr in individually our teamwork in any game is GODLIKE! Anywayz our main games now are COD based. Do you know that we have been playing COD on regular basis longer than we played UT3?

@ Shaker - noob

@ Warheart - i miss u man. pass the tissue! 
skilla lol!! this aint bout ReC kid= im a better gamer than u crysis2 proved dat n so did ut3, any gme i pick up im just naturally better than you n you knw this! ReC original 4 + venom n ryno would sh1t on da frat because your all sh1t on foot but that kinda chat is irrelevant! i played 18 clan battles with ReC 4v4 we won em all bar 1 ctf match!!! n i played another 13 clan battles 4 two other clans on a alt n we won 11 outta those so my sh1ts tight in dat respect!! when psn is bck up we can do a scrim 4 sure! roland de rat
your dans man meat now. i'll finish you after, if there's anything left
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:36pm

LOLZ!
yeap da words of a lier! flash man nipple twister! FAT c**t......... plz no more topless pics
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:38pm

[QUOTE=Sk-iller]

F u K Vs iAM

I've had contact from the iAM guyz and they want to set up a VCTF 6v6/8v8 clan match when PSN becomes available.

iAM have 1 request - this is that the team invole these players Danjel, HeadHunter, Sk-iller & Shaker. They've also requested Crister but I think thats highly unlikely. The last 2-4 places will be down to availablity.

Matches with iAM have always been played in the right spirit and this should be just a fun as the rest.

Post if ya want in F u Kers!

I will play, but first U have to answer me question a few sites before:)

Lick me...
Coolworx

[QUOTE] COOLWORRRX what is the question?
YO, I will join U guys  on the 1. July, but on the 2. of July Haymaker is gonna r@pe Klitschko.
I have to watch this fight. Its important for meLOL, really. Is there a chance to watch that fight somewhere? In a PUB or public viewing?

Also I need to know something else. When I was in Bangkok I visit a english Bar. The got there something like backed Beef something like small chips with a taste of salty bacon, what is the name of this brillant fingerfood??? 

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:40pm
I'll be watching that fight too Coolworx, hopefully live... I was at Haye's last fight in Manchester and he r@ped fraudley!

hahahaha smokey bacon crisps maybe? Frazzles?

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:40pm
i guarandamntee we'll watch the fight. My hse or bar, either way we're watching it.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:52pm
look at zombie trailer in blk ops section
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:52pm

I'll be watching that fight too Coolworx, hopefully live... I was at Haye's last fight in Manchester and he r@ped fraudley!

I can get VIP Tickets for this Bang, but I decided to see all of U guys in London.

coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 4:57pm

No, it was like real dried bacon, very salty. I loved that. What else can that be?

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:03pm

look at zombie trailer in blk ops section

I will if you bring the popcorn.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 5:05pm

No, it was like real dried bacon, very salty. I loved that. What else can that be?

Pork scratchings?

Coolworx, get me some VIP tickets?!?!!

I get VIP stuff for Wembley football and at all football clubs in the Midlands, but I'd give all that up for a VIP when Haye fights!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149150 196>