2 [2.33%]
5 [5.81%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is the best in CTF? nominate people
    Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 7:38am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

dude your a joke 4 real! i done beat your team! get over it already!
lol you are such a pussy. it's just a videogame so don't be scared of me. we are going to set up a 4v4 ctf match whether you like it or not. no way in hell are you going to back out after all that **** talk you've been doing. we'll even play a player down if you want an advantage
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 10:00am
do you even know what a p.u.s.s.y is? not by personal experience i bet! you sound desperate in more was then one? well you should of beat me on 360 when you had the chance. instead you got owned! no need to beat you again! ben there did that!

i mean it aint like everyone is now saying your QM-lite or anything.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 10:10am

do you even know what a p.u.s.s.y is? not by personal experience i bet! you sound desperate in more was then one? well you should of beat me on 360 when you had the chance. instead you got owned! no need to beat you again! ben there did that!

Dear Syzygy,
          Nobody likes you

sincerely,
                           Trendy

P.S. You have never even been considered good, let alone great.  Just go away.  

Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 10:23am
don't call me dear! sounds gay!
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 3:06pm

Lol with the way you sound and talk on the mic and the way you act on the forums, I would swear you were a 15 year old boy inside a 50 year old mans body. X_X
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 6:50pm

JKDMAN IS THE BIGGEST CUPCAKE EVER!

HE TALKS SH_T THEN WONT PLAY ME 1 ON 1

CANT STACK A TEAM IF ITS 1 ON 1 I GUESS?

HE QUITS IF HIS TEAM AINT STACKED?

WHAT A CUPCAKE INDEED!
lol what about you? mr. cupcake
you won't even play me
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 6:52pm

why do you keep calling me desperate? i don't have a problem getting girls. i can't help it that i was born looking good. obviously you are jealous or you wouldn't keep bringing up my personal life.

i barely even play ut3 and i know i can do just as good as the best. the people who play with me know i'm good so i'm just going to end it right there.
- Best Coast

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 10:28pm
^^^ lol big pimpin!! need a new wingman you down?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

JKDMAN IS THE BIGGEST CUPCAKE EVER! HE TALKS SH_T THEN WONT PLAY ME 1 ON 1 CANT STACK A TEAM IF ITS 1 ON 1 I GUESS? HE QUITS IF HIS TEAM AINT STACKED? WHAT A CUPCAKE INDEED!
lol what about you? mr. cupcake
you won't even play me

dude? you put that old sh1t bout JKD on here! wtf? your a douche!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by FoXy

Lol with the way you sound and talk on the mic and the way you act on the forums, I would swear you were a 15 year old boy inside a 50 year old mans body. X_X

i wont say what you sound like
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 10:55pm

what's up with all the ! and ? in your posts

anyways, i'm trying to make a point. you talk **** and then you make up lame excuses to why you don't want to play. you did this same **** to faze, deadaim, pawweezy, and jkdman.
- Best Coast

InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

you did this same **** to faze, deadaim, pawweezy, and jkdman.

Yup, cuz he's scared to play
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 11:13pm
your a fn liar! faze asked to duel when i was in some good ctf games! JKD never responded when i asked him to play me cause he don't like drama! Deadaim and Weezy asked me to duel but i don't duel period! why is it so hard for you fn duelers to understand that some people just don't duel? i can't believe your sorry azz is so obsessed. you can keep posting bout this sh1t if you want but im not wasting any more time on your obsession. and don't send me no more pm's!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 11:18pm
you started this whole thing and i responded to you. actually, i've been responding to every one of your posts towards me.

i asked you for a ctf match atleast 5 times. stop changing my words around. you're just scared

i tried taking this discussion to pms but obviously that didn't work

all too easy
- Best Coast

InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 11:21pm

your a fn liar! faze asked to duel when i was in some good ctf games!
LOL he asked as soon as you got on, you kept giving him excuses, he went to your party, you tried to get everyone to trash talk about him and that failed.. You never faced him when you were free, stop making excuses bro.. Seriously, espically since you call yourself Seriously Sizzle or something gay like that right?
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 11:28pm
just for the record i posted that VGP was the best ctf player on 360 then you started this stupid sh1t. don't twist it! i shouldn't of even responded to your dumb azz in the first place.l now its all yours dipsh1t _-)
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2010 at 11:33pm

i spoke my mind. you said vgp was the best and i told you the truth and said he wasn't because i've never had trouble with him. you stated an opinion and i didn't agree.. get over it

- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 11:28am
im bout to own you again Tuna-tard! don't ragequit this time!
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 10:01pm
lol you talked a lot of **** about how you were going to own me yet you were too scared to play me. you said you werent going to play me unless VGP and seifer were on your team lol. then when seifer did get online you ignored my messages for atleast 2 hours. i really have been enjoying all the trash talk but i actually wanted to play too... maybe we can set up a 3v3 for tomorrow?
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 12:35pm
see your such a fk'ing liar lol i guess if your keys are moving your lie'ing? we were laughing so fn hard at your lie'ing little dumb azz.

your version of how it was on 360 is fn hillarious! thanks for supply'ing the laughs Mr honest.

there's only a few people that i like having on my team in ctf. Q80's one of them! maybe i'll get my man Buzzin to play some ctf again too?

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 12:52pm

my version is the right one. you're so twisted it's funny lol

i want you to keep thinking you are the greatest so i can shatter your dreams. that would make my day. get ol buzzin on your team so we can play a 4v4.

i suppose you think you are better then all of us, don't you?

trust me, Q80FACE would rather be on my team...
- Best Coast

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 12:59pm
hey now, Q80 is my b1tch.......
if he is on anyones team, its mine...
Angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 1:00pm

see your such a fk'ing liar lol i guess if your keys are moving your lie'ing? we were laughing so fn hard at your lie'ing little dumb azz.

your version of how it was on 360 is fn hillarious! thanks for supply'ing the laughs Mr honest.

there's only a few people that i like having on my team in ctf. Q80's one of them! maybe i'll get my man Buzzin to play some ctf again too?

oh i forgot to comment on that lol. what i said was 100% true. i was sending you messages all day asking you to play me. you answered the first two telling me how you can't wait to own me and how you were only going to play against me when you have seifer and vgp on your team then like 3 hours later i logged back on and sent you more messages and you ignored them for atleast 2 hours then logged off. you are the liar. why don't you tell the truth for once
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

hey now, Q80 is my b1tch.......
if he is on anyones team, its mine...
Angry

lol
>:O
okay then i'll get minnow on my team and we'll play facing worlds over and over until you throw up XD
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 1:13pm
dude wtf? have you ever read a post that you accually understood?

i didn't say Q80 would rather play on my team dumbazz! i said i like having him on my team.

and i didn't say i was the greatest! i said i was better then you on the 360 and i was! you just combo'd the flag every fn game! whoo hoo lol

we made you ragequit and sent your azz right back to dueling randoms! so if you try to say anything else your fk'ing lie'ing and everyone knows it!

and i already posted that the only way id play ctf on ps3 is if Seif,Prince and JKD start playing. so don't try to twist it k cupcake.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>