| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:14am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Perkele.
Jævel dritt nett
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:36am

Perkele.

Originally posted by summ3rblink

djevel skit nett

vuohenraiskaaja.

kullinlukuttaja

xD

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:14am
and my Norwegian

Hestkuk
Kyss mæ i ræva
Kveithau
Knull mæ i øret
Fittetryne
Sjitstapper

oh and for viking black metalists

Til Valhall vi drar
Brenn Den jævla kirka

(btw shaker in some parts of Scotland we also call a church a Kirk. so i guess i am part viking too)

W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:57am
any prgress NoS? xD lmao no rush

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:08pm
I'll be making a new one i think . I tried with some diff colors and movements but I didn't like the ending also because of the gray/red/blue just don't match eachother .

Uploaded with
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:16pm

Easy F u Kers!

I know some of you have posted about getting the XBOX. Risking the wrath of HeadHunter i'm gonna tell you not to bother.

PSN will be back and spending the money that you would need to make the XBOX enjoyable isn't worth it. Not only would you have to buy the console and controllers and the charger, you'll need XBL membership(a further £40), then you 'd have to buy every game that you have got plus the extra map packs. I say again it is not worth it if your only getting xbox until psn returns.

On the other hand if you want an XBOX for game like Gears of War 3 i'll see you there.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

wat bout this?

http://www.ps3hax.net/2009/04/use-your-ps3-controller-on-xbox-360-video/
I own one of these and without tactical flip its not worth it. Though having rapid fire on the FN FAL is cool.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:28pm
Seems there's a new XCM Cross Battle Adapter 2.2 out, Which lets you Swap any Buttons you want Big smile

Works on PS3 & Xbox (Both Controllers Supported)

Maybe that's what you need Sk-iller? Smile

W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:37pm
i aint buying an xbox. i had one n didnt use it so there is no point. i tried both prefer ps3.
jus cuz i talk to satan as much as i talk to god. does that make me cynical?

plus i will be paying for amsterdam within 2 weeks. return flight is 50quid n its only 12quid a night so 100quid for the whole travel haha. which means i will be buying KB/M equipment after this is paid for. haha

W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

I'll be making a new one i think . I tried with some diff colors and movements but I didn't like the ending also because of the gray/red/blue just don't match eachother .

you should still show me, i might like it. i understand u want it to flow but i'm Deviant remember lol natural isnt my thing lol

J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:38pm

i jizz my pants everyday over Skyrim's arrival lol i will move out my house n live there lol
i played thru Heavenly Sword again today no trophies 4 it.

i put over 100-2500 hrs into Oblivion lol thats all i played before i got online lol
btw Fallout 3 is better that NV imo, even tho NV has some new features.
I would say that NV & Fallout 3 are very close. I like F3's story much better, but like you said, NV does have new features. I also like the fact that NV actually has colors!

I posted this on our website a few weeks ago. Just thought I'd share it with you here:

NV has WAY more quests than Fallout 3. Too bad that they chose to skimp out on the trophies.

Like you know how each companion has a quest or two attached to their individual backstory? Obsidian could've easily awarded a trophy for each of those quests, totaling to 8 - 16 more trophies! They definitely dropped the ball there & with the music. The music/radio in NV is downright awful. Mr. NeW VeGaS? Yeah, Wayne Newton can kiss my CubaN a$$!
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:40pm
Anyways bro, I'll catch you on the next.

@DanJ: <3 you, big boy!
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:27am
i agree with the music part lol F3 was awesome for that. also as i said b4 in NV the 1 perk every 2 level is pïss weak. in F3 it was 1 perk every level. if NV was the same my character would be full stats

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:05am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Seems there's a new XCM Cross Battle Adapter 2.2 out, Which lets you Swap any Buttons you want Big smile

Works on PS3 & Xbox (Both Controllers Supported)

Maybe that's what you need Sk-iller? Smile

This might be my next purchase. How much is it? & does it have mic support for the ps3 controller?
Mic support isn't a biggie for me since i invented a way around (genius sh1t). But it still means i can't play S&D with mic support. What ya thinking?
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:18am

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:21am
maybe i'll change the color of your name .

Uploaded with
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:36am
Considering selling my ps3, to finance xbox.. I give it to friday. Its a console for gaming, not dust collector... And i watch Bluray on a better player anyway..
Trade on gamestop is possible.
Playing against bots on Blackops is retarded..
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:55am
i do like it NoS jus not as much as the last. lol sorry bout that lol
u got the idea of wat i like tho.

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:16am

Considering selling my ps3, to finance xbox.. I give it to friday. Its a console for gaming, not dust collector... And i watch Bluray on a better player anyway..
sell you bumhole b4 you consider selling your ps3. selling the ps3 is crazy talk
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:28pm
see even skiller says PS3 is more valuable than the eggbox. in a roundabout way.
i would never sell mine. i still have spectrum, atari, snes, sega mastersystem II, n64, xbox, gamecube, ps2, gamboy and gameboy advance. all i am missing is a commador64, PS1, nes, megadrive. lol so DO NOT SELL IT!!!

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:39pm

i still have spectrum, atari, snes, sega mastersystem II, n64, xbox, gamecube, ps2, gamboy and gameboy advance. all i am missing is a commador64, PS1, nes, megadrive lol

I never understood why People keep old Consoles Confused There's Emulators of all of those for PC so you can play your Old games But with Better Graphics :)
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:44pm
you ever heard of SENTIMENTAL VALUE?
obv not u rubber bumper obsessor. LMAO

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

This might be my next purchase. How much is it? & does it have mic support for the ps3 controller?
Mic support isn't a biggie for me since i invented a way around (genius sh1t). But it still means i can't play S&D with mic support. What ya thinking?

Hmmm looks like it has only 1 USB Port so I don't think it will have Mic support for PS3 Controllers, Think its roughly the same price as your Current Adapter £50/£60?
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

Anyways bro, I'll catch you on the next.

@DanJ: <3 you, big boy!

I can't wait to have a dirty PSN chat with you. I'd let you hack me anytime <3
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:39pm

I'm getting an xbox in June for free so I'll be there soon :)
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 159160161162163 196>