FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Improvements?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Improvements?
    Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 11:42pm
I'd be in a 2vs2 team, but I don't know if the person asking to be my partner's on there and seeing how the lag is, I haven't bothered checking just yet.  Oops.. I think I go to go check the Instagib ladder now..  I was busy for a good part of today.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 11:21am
I managed to get a guy who doens't even play ut3 anymore to sign up to the ladder and play.. before almost everyone talking about 'competition'.
Also gg to MephistOMG for being the first to send me a challenge.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by Danjel8

Also old clan bases should be deleted... not archived. ICN are totally dead and no point keeping the history on here.
ICN's section has been gone for some time now. After 30 days of inactivity, a clan section is moved to a repository. After another 60 days it is deleted permanently.

perhaps the same should be done with members that aren't active.  that should trim it down some

Yeah definately!!! And people should be aware that you can use one account and request admin to change your name! You DO NOT NEED 7 accounts on here coz it isn't the psn network.

< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 1:39pm
Lol and u don't need 7 accounts on PSN either. Agreed with Dan again.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 2:52pm
But.. but.. I like being anonymous on PSN.  I only have four accounts atm, but still.  Oh, and Drokun, sorry you couldn't catch me at a good time.  I would of been game for both (even if I'd get 10-0'ed in reg duel), but it was 3 AM and I had cla** in eight and a half hours.  As soon as my instagib duel against Heavenly_Dan (I think) was over, I got off and went to sleep.  Hopefully, we can both be on at a better time. (like or 1 or 2AM.. or 6PM)  Once my school work (which I'll be getting to in about a hour.) is caught up and up to date, I'll be getting on earlier again.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 3:34pm
But why do u want to remain anonymous. I just thank its stupid to have that many and make people thank there's 4 noobs instead of just 1. I have plenty of accounts from past clans but they are inactive. IDK I just find it stupid, reminds me of nobodyroxas and his 30 accounts on UT3.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 3:51pm
All depends I guess, if players normally pussy out when you join a server then its a good idea.

Defo don't need an anon account on here tho!

Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 7:04am

grrr!! how annoying is it when you write a super long PM, hit the send button and the other persons inbox is full so it all gets wiped?! Angry

is there any way the site could be improved so it doesnt even let you start typing a msg to someone with a full inbox? or the message could get saved in a draft folder or something?
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 7:47am
Yeah clear ur inbox lol!!! I did that with u once and forgot to ever reply after haha
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2009 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Yeah clear ur inbox lol!!! I did that with u once and forgot to ever reply after haha

LOL, ah, and i just thought you were ignoring my plea for help on sandstorm!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 1:32pm
Not sure if this is possible but...

Say if I saw Lady_Lucifer had posted above me and I wanted to know a little about her clan... would it be possible to create a hyberlink to their clan section just by clicking on the team lady bit?
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 1:33pm
Say I saw Danjel8 post above me, what would Godlike Member link to?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 1:35pm
lol obviously it would link to a picture of a ma**ive c***.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 2:17pm
LMFAO 
MrPaWwEeZy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrPaWwEeZy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 2:30pm
No one knows or wants to know about this site, its a waste of time for everyone, if you disagree good luck with you

games dead, community is too, give up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12