| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX Practice & Training

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX Practice & Training
    Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 4:43pm
haha more like cloudy<corrupted1
barbies=rav3n
barbie<coruppted
rav3n, cloudy, fists<corrupted
lol
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 4:45pm
I did just say I was not your equal.

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

I did just say I was not your equal.

ohhh are you havin a bad hot sunny day. you didnt even laugh at the barbie jokeCry
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 2:06am
Something like that yeah... just down in the dumps I guess.

Can't believe fists and a mutual friend got into a fight and spent the night in a+e waiting for the friend to get a tetanus injection after he got bitten by some tw@t lol.  Hopefully he will show up tomorrow.

I don't know how helpful tonight's practice was for you cocopuffs but it told me I need to learn some maps better... feckin' hate rails Unhappy  the 2 of us vs 4 godlikes was fun though, not as bad as I thought it would be... kinda.

Same again tomorrow?

PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 4:01am
U GUYZ OK? IM GNNA QUIT MY JOB SOON - I HATE BEIN MANAGER @ A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT ESPECIALLY DEALING WITH MONEY - INDIGO I GET ON MOSTLY EVERYNIGHT @ 2-3AM CST - IT WAS FUN USIN IMPACT HAMMERS ON DM LOL
LET TRANCE CONSUME YOUR SOUL
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW

U GUYZ OK? IM GNNA QUIT MY JOB SOON - I HATE BEIN MANAGER @ A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT ESPECIALLY DEALING WITH MONEY - INDIGO I GET ON MOSTLY EVERYNIGHT @ 2-3AM CST - IT WAS FUN USIN IMPACT HAMMERS ON DM LOL

Aww man that's not good Confused and I just sent you a pm asking how everything's going lol.

2-3am cst is like 8-9am for me and even with my crazy hours of play (for a UK player) that's still a Push for me but I'll try to be on for you...

I'm starting to enjoy running up to people with my hammer.  I'm getting a bit blasee about it now, even godlike bots don't phase me lol and I get 'em quite a lit of the timeLOL

We 3 need to make a "Hammer symphony" one match... the sound will be magnificent Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 1:10pm
ohhhhh prettttttty, i like rav3nz name in his comment box, how'd you get that?? scores for last nights practice
containment-
flags scored- Corrupted 3, indigo 2, kragoth 2
points scored- corrupted 100, indigo 64

railzzz-
flags-Corrupted 4, indigo 0, kragoth 5
points- corrupted 168, indigo 48

good practice cloudy, i think this kragoth guy would be PcX material lol
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 4:58pm
Yeah we need to get onto him he's mint Wink  Definately PcX material... he can replace me lol.

Yeah I need to learn Rails better... hate that goddamn map though so it might be a no-go Embarrassed however I did get first blood in containment Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 5:34pm
they were all campin at containment.. what n00bs lol. ohh remember that darn tank campin spawn killin son of a gun that parked it so strangely. right in front of da base
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 8:01pm
Yeah!  That damn bot wedged it up at the back on something and had it pointing right at the base...  Either the AI was fooked or the bots are geniuses LOL

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 12:55pm
I'm planning on being on tonight with Fists (hopefully) and hopefully I'll do better... was having a bad day yesterday.

AAAND it's a horrible sunny day again today Cry

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 1:09pm
Kargo- me and a godlike vs indigo and 3 godlikes
flags scored-
corrupted 1
indigo 1
points-
corrupted 90
indigo 18
the 3 tiebreaker maps will be necropolis, suspense, and ahh i forget what its called.... any1 on site can come password pcxWinknote thats for when our next practice is, tonight

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 1:32pm
just send me a message on this site or my psn Pcx_CoRRuPTeD1 if ya wanna play
peace
-CoRRuPTeD
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 2:04pm
Fantastic!

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Fantastic!
hey, its gonna be my team vs yours... any1 wanna be on my team?
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 2:11pm
yeah, fantastic.  can tell I'm not going to enjoy this ass whuppin.  May as well just hand the flag to you now eh?

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 2:16pm
you can have the better peoples...... if any1 wants to play

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 2:18pm
TEAM 1                                             TEAM 2
Pcx_CoRRuPTeD1                             PcX_IndigoDjinn
                                                        Smokin-Fists(mayb)
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 2:21pm
lol ty (I think)  it's not about the winning, or having the better people... I'm getting pissed off with myself because no matter how many hours I put in I'm not really getting better so you guys are just gone have to suffer me as I am unless a miracle comes along.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 2:27pm
try playin wit some A-R members on your team, let those beasts teach you tips and tricks
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 2:57pm
lol I think they's boot me off their team for being rubbish.

I'm curently 2 hrs (ish) a day in godlike DM with 7 bots, sometimes only with shock and sniper, sometimes with hammer and bio, rest of the time no mods.  Also doing godlike duel but for some reason that's a shed load harder than the DM.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 3:04pm
play a full server with godlikes in vctf at kargo, i hear you sayin "god damm bot in that f'in tank im a gonna rape you while you sleep, muhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahah" said cloudy. "watch out kragoth shes behind you lolzzzz" i said, me continued "some things are gross, but this is just WRONG" lolzzzzzzzzzz
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

play a full server with godlikes in vctf at kargo, i hear you sayin "god damm bot in that f'in tank im a gonna rape you while you sleep, muhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahah" said cloudy. "watch out kragoth shes behind you lolzzzz" i said, me continued "some things are gross, but this is just WRONG" lolzzzzzzzzzz

fpmsl  you must be dreaming about vctf cocopuffs... there's no way in hell I'd ever say that.  Now if we're talking about that bots mother... there is one sweet assed piece of totty LOL she would most definately get it in her sleep.  Although I've heard she's been around a bit so I might have to give her both fists Shocked

And that, my friend, is so wrong it's almost criminal TongueWinkBig smile

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 5:34pm
jeezzz you must feel naughty, i was talkin about spawn raping him with your IH lolzzzzzzzzz
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 5:39pm
Yeah it's the hammer for the bot... but for the mum it's a different story LOL  she's just irresistible.

Like I'd ever manage to repeatedly spawn rape a godlike esp with my hammer Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>