Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

top 5 legendary teams ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: top 5 legendary teams ?
    Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

I'd have to go with GOW - Still going and had their own site to help the communitySMP/iAM - Without certain members of the community like Prodigy and Aquaknot we wouldn't have this site, also had a awesome team when SMP.tRi - Been around ages and will play anymode and always give a strong account of themselves.

thanks bro,

i would have to go with

GOW - they are always tryin to help everyone in warfare and deff pushin custom maps

Blackcats - after losing to them with dan, bab, chris, and jorge they shared there gameplans and the rights and wrongs of vctf, they always tried helpin anyone who needed it

SMP - even though most people hate it/me, SMP helped UT3 in alot of ways, we stood out as well.. and this site started out as SMPUT3.com

qM - well, they are jus a great group of players and people know when they hear people talk or mention qM, they know who qM is/was

couple others
ICE, tRi, DK
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 10:34pm
lol man as much as alot of people hated qM members its nice to see qM being mentioned alot
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 11:04pm
^^^Just remember the reason for the hate....
I would def vote Force as one along with ICE, qM...but tRi has been standing the test of time...
Also a little love for RAGE...we were one of the best instagib clans way back when it was in; really challenged Force but they were prolly a step better than us....ahhhh don't we miss the good ole days?
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 11:14am
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

^^^Just remember the reason for the hate....
I would def vote Force as one along with ICE, qM...but tRi has been standing the test of time...
Also a little love for RAGE...we were one of the best instagib clans way back when it was in; really challenged Force but they were prolly a step better than us....ahhhh don't we miss the good ole days?

hate is close with his best friends envy and jealousy.. i remember the reason :)
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 4:07pm
what i do now deadaim? lol..

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 4:24pm
GOW there still strong and they would allways give you advice and i never heard em talk **** on anyone!
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 5:57pm
tRi started back in March of 08'
qM may have started earlier, but they also finished earlier as well. You've said yourself qM is 'dead,' did you not?
Every clan in the UT3 community has either split up or reformed into a different clan, but tRi has just stayed tRi throughout it all.

Only 366 days til yesterday!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 6:14pm
go dead go on ut3
ITheFallenI View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITheFallenI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 12:24pm
tRi was around a month before the 360 version came around, so around june 
I shall rise again....
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 2:09pm
I was playing with Xerxes and Colossus more than a month before xbox came out, and they were already in tRi for possibly quite a while
ITheFallenI View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITheFallenI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 8:39pm
Well seems like ur an idiot cuz i was the first member to be asked into tRi

i was on the REAL tRi
I shall rise again....
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:45am
I wasn't around for any of these "cla**ic" clans...
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:43am
Originally posted by ITheFallenI

i was on the REAL tRi

Yeah and you probably alraedy left over a month before 360 release.
When I asked a fellow tRi he said

tRi founded February/March 2008
Instinct (Penguin, Colossus, Xerxes) founded March 2008
Merge April 2008.

Also a search on Epic Forums made me find a post by tRi_ThaT (banned) at 05-05-2008, 04:03 AM.

Maybe he was off maybe not, but that post was 2 months before x360 release (July 7, 2008), and that was already on a tRi account, usually people don't get invited to clans on their first day.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:37pm
ummm, didnt dameik have something to do with the founding of tRi? i heard he was the real starter of tRi =/

EnVy must be earned"
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:54pm

i remember me and worm played dameik and i believe go_dead back when tRi first formed, we played them on the 2v2 gamesbattle ladder and i wanna say the team was created at the same time.. alot of teams were made after the announcement of the ladder.. tRi is the only clan i know that formed then that still exist tho

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Originally posted by ITheFallenI

i was on the REAL tRi

Yeah and you probably alraedy left over a month before 360 release.
When I asked a fellow tRi he said

tRi founded February/March 2008
Instinct (Penguin, Colossus, Xerxes) founded March 2008
Merge April 2008.

Also a search on Epic Forums made me find a post by tRi_ThaT (banned) at 05-05-2008, 04:03 AM.

Maybe he was off maybe not, but that post was 2 months before x360 release (July 7, 2008), and that was already on a tRi account, usually people don't get invited to clans on their first day.

its funny.. because im pretty sure tri_that = the same person you quoted (weezy)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

its funny.. because im pretty sure tri_that = the same person you quoted (weezy)

my point being that he didn't start 1 month before xbox release

Originally posted by _EnVy_

ummm, didnt dameik have something to do with the founding of tRi? i heard he was the real starter of tRi =/

Yeah, Dameik is.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:48pm
so why you leave him out? idgi...

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 6:50pm
I didn't name tRi members, I named the members of what used to be Instinct
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 7:38pm
TheFallen = PaW?

Only 366 days til yesterday!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by GoDead

TheFallen = PaW?

Yup.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:16am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

lol man as much as alot of people hated qM members its nice to see qM being mentioned alot
My brother, you should know by now that being a d1ck doesn't mean you suck at this game. I agree though, it is nice to see objective takes once in a while.

COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:18am
The A-Team: They had it all. A little bit of crazy in Murdock, a little bit of flash with Faceman, a little brawn with B.A. and a little bit of brains with Hannibal.
The only team that could possibly beat them would be a team with Chuck Norris on it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 3:59pm
GOW
qM
tRi
DK
NRG
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by CharlieScene

GOWqMtRiDKNRG
kool im on an top 5 legendary team *Kool-aid man jumps through the wall & says "OH YEAH!"
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>