FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Killing iamgaming.com???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's Killing iamgaming.com???
    Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 11:15am
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Lunar, people here actually have a life.

No. They don't. 
Well you're partly right.

But compared to him ? Hardly anyone beats that.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 11:47am
A simple request would have done it.

Edited for clarity...
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 12:09pm
Dearest Lunar

Would of loved to see this posted either in a PM or our suggestion box! I don't play those games listed or most of the games on here but its the community here that lets us Mods/Admins know what you want from this site. It's not always going to be guaranteed but if its popular enough with this community, we will change it. This goes to anyone, let us know.. make a thread about what you want.. you have the power!!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 1:10pm
Pretty sure Lunar's just trolling for fun...so...
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Dearest Lunar

Would of loved to see this posted either in a PM or our suggestion box! I don't play those games listed or most of the games on here but its the community here that lets us Mods/Admins know what you want from this site. It's not always going to be guaranteed but if its popular enough with this community, we will change it. This goes to anyone, let us know.. make a thread about what you want.. you have the power!!
i love how jp makes him sound like the little kid lunar acts like lol.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 1:28pm

Dearest Lunar

that message I sent was to WOPR btw so at least I did it with respect in a PM and with manors :)
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Dearest Lunar

that message I sent was to WOPR btw so at least I did it with respect in a PM and with manors :)
thats because your not a dueche bag like lunar Big smile
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 2:04pm
Well, I don't have a 360 and probably never will and MAG is probably the only fairly boring generic military I'll ever get, so there you go.  I just play other games and occasionally talk about them on here.  If the admin ever gets the time to add stuff, I'm sure he'll update stuff for the more current games.  Oh, and how many people on here even got a 360, let alone care for Gears of War 3?  I kind of care, but I'm never getting 360.  There's no other games (only on the 360) that I care about, so it's not worth buying.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 2:13pm
CS Wopr doesn't come on here much so your PM is probably still sitting in his inbox unread, if I would of gotten that PM I would of started working on it.

buuut I get it...some of the games on the main page like BFBC2 and Crysis 2 should be changed to newer games!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 3:21pm

CS Wopr doesn't come on here much so your PM is probably still sitting
in his inbox unread, if I would of gotten that PM I would of started working on it.

buuut I get it...some of the games on the main page like BFBC2 and Crysis 2 should be changed to newer games!

I wanted a MW3 and ACRevelations and Shadow of the colossus sections mostly if thats ok
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 3:39pm
lunar most of the stuff i would say is already been said.... its mianly a ut3 forum since it was created by UT3 members.. and not many people from other games found this site.... people do play other games on here of course but theres not enough people here for active BF or MW3 threads anyway... your gargabe is another thing thats already been posted... but i thought i would say it again to get it in your head :)... and no one is butthurt about anything to do with the first 6 or so months of the game... u do though cos beating players at the start of the game when no one developed any real skill is the only thing you have accomplished in UT3 and u call yourself good for it, when everyone who plays now and who had played and left a few years aftre the game would crush u in game..... and lastly most people here have lives and have more to do that update a forum with threads about new games that would barely be used.... now stfu and stop trollin to attract attention cos u dont get it anywhere else
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 5:18pm
New mods and a better admin nuff said :D jk . No but seph my point doesnt matter to much since most people are to stupid to understand :/ But yea , iamgaming = ut3 players . Lucky we have COD section and crap.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Well, I don't have a 360 and probably never will and MAG is probably the only fairly boring generic military I'll ever get, so there you go.  I just play other games and occasionally talk about them on here.  If the admin ever gets the time to add stuff, I'm sure he'll update stuff for the more current games.  Oh, and how many people on here even got a 360, let alone care for Gears of War 3?  I kind of care, but I'm never getting 360.  There's no other games (only on the 360) that I care about, so it's not worth buying.
actually it think close to half the people on here have 360 as well.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Ether404

Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

Originally posted by Ether404

you do realize that most of us don't have the time to attend to your every need.  nor do we give a crap (me personally i don't care.  i know who i'm going to play with)  
plus you're on here what...6 times in the past 3 months?  piss off you f***....

Haha he got bashed on an internet forum and then took it personel...

(actually, as i stated before..i don't care.  you want to be a mod and take my place to make these sections, go for it.  i have a other things to do in my life bud)

But I get it you guys are so butthurt that you got demolished when people actually played UT3 that you waited till the game was dead, created this site, then called yourselves great lol.

(living in the past doesn't make you a legend...it makes you look dumb talking about gaming skills.  i play for fun in my free time.  i don't schedule it in unlike some.  momma must be proud of you.)

Now I understand most of you guys don't want to risk getiing pwned on all these new games coming out, so you refuse to create relevant threads to that effect, make up stupid excuses for not doing so, then go back to playing a game that took you 3-4 years to get good at.

(uh huh...bragging about how fast your fingers press R1.  i applaud your tremendous ability.  you do realize that most of us have something called the outside world.  take a look.  you might get a tan.  statistics show that men who have a tan are 20% more attractive to women.  try it out. )

Keep it up guys,

(keep trying to flex your muscles)

Lunar

(Ether)
Clap bout time u flexed those feathers...ducks 1 pu$$ykatz 0
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 7:23pm
man this site is just missing me and my popcorn 
hell yeah

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 7:43pm
Get out of here Zellot you're stinkin' up the place.

Mikey - I understand, and I care buddy, I care.

@JP - Wheres the fvcking UNO section!!!! f***! Get on it b****. Beer

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 7:49pm
f*** u seph  i f***ing make **** happen when i enter a room and also when i start pissing ppl off lol
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 8:27pm
You stupid f***ing ass clown, nobody even knows your skank ass is even in a f***ing thread. ;) <3 jk lover

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 8:44pm
AC Revelations and BF3 are now on the main page Smile
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 5:48am
^ Nice JP :)

Is there a CODMW3 section on da way?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 7:00am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

^ Nice JP :)

Is there a CODMW3 section on da way?
I'm sorry, we only cover good games here...
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 7:46am
may i suggest a dark souls section, game is going to be great.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 11:57am
I thought the rule was we start up a thread or two for *insert game.*  If it does well enough, it gets a section.  Is there even any threads for these games you mentioned?  The other ones people mentioned?  I don't know.  I just could of sworn there was some trial thing to make sure making the section was worth the staff's time.

Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Part of me doubts this, but that could be right.  Either way.  Now, how much of that half likes or even cares about Gears?  Speak up if you do.  Hell, make a topic about it if you feel like it.  Prove it's worth the staff or just JP/ WOPR's time.  Don't whine about it.

Edit: Okay, I checked because I figured I'd be proven wrong by a smartass.  There's two of them, but one's deader than hell and neither has more than two pages.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 1:16pm

I thought the rule was we start up a thread or two for *insert game.*  If it does well enough, it gets a section.  Is there even any threads for these games you mentioned?  The other ones people mentioned?  I don't know.  I just could of sworn there was some trial thing to make sure making the section was worth the staff's time.

Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Part of me doubts this, but that could be right.  Either way.  Now, how much of that half likes or even cares about Gears?  Speak up if you do.  Hell, make a topic about it if you feel like it.  Prove it's worth the staff or just JP/ WOPR's time.  Don't whine about it.

Edit: Okay, I checked because I figured I'd be proven wrong by a smartass.  There's two of them, but one's deader than hell and neither has more than two pages.

Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2011 at 1:50pm
Holy crap that thread's halfway page 2?! We're lucky the servers didn't crash
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>