FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Goddamnit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goddamnit
    Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 3:02pm
^^ random, but funny

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Well I cannot completely agree I used to think the same about mobile phones, it has changed though for me, I'm really not the guy who's constantly on the phone, not at all, I still use it on a regular base and always have it with me. (No sizzle you're not gettin my number)

can i get your number?
Embarrassed

also, i do notice when with a group like half of them are somtimes just doing stuff on their phones halfway through the conversation, kinda annoying
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

Well I cannot completely agree I used to think the same about mobile phones, it has changed though for me, I'm really not the guy who's constantly on the phone, not at all, I still use it on a regular base and always have it with me. (No sizzle you're not gettin my number)

can i get your number?
Embarrassed

also, i do notice when with a group like half of them are somtimes just doing stuff on their phones halfway through the conversation, kinda annoying

aww, he came out at last Clap

as for the latter point... keep the convo interesting enough and they wont flee to their phones - just droking of course ;)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 5:00pm

can i get your number?
Embarrassed

Only if you beat me in a duel. No wait.. :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I want to start a fail awareness thread, were we move torward a bright future, without the word(s)/prashe 'fail', 'failure', and 'epic fail'; respectively.
herd mentality, ie bashing a thread because all the cool trolls are
Ahh, was wondering where the bleating was coming from. Was hoping Crow's little side kick/human shield, Inc. was going to come trouncing in for the rescue!
wow you really do fail HARD...he rarely post on this forum anymore and as you can see neither do i..only when an idiot like you post something extremely stupid..so i have no choice but to make fun of you (actually more than half of the people who still post here on a regular basis are f***ing idiots.
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

I want to start a fail awareness thread, were we move torward a bright future, without the word(s)/prashe 'fail', 'failure', and 'epic fail'; respectively.
Ahh, was wondering where the bleating was coming from. Was hoping Crow's little side kick/human shield, Inc. was going to come trouncing in for the rescue!
wow you really do fail HARD...he rarely post on this forum anymore and as you can see neither do i..only when an idiot like you post something extremely stupid..so i have no choice but to make fun of you (actually more than half of the people who still post here on a regular basis are f***ing idiots.

Bout time someone said it :)
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by FoXy

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Bout time someone said it :)
Irony burns, like VD.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 8:32pm
Ya know Paw, for someone claiming to not care about this thread, you seem to spend an awful lot of time in it.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 7:52am
the fail thread zellot made reminded me of the first thread here, lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12