| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GG's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GG's
    Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by ICN_TheProdigy

Yea.. When they master the lil things about warfare and vctf.. With our help.. It's gonna make all teams seem like there playing us in sinkhole.. Gg's by the way.. Makes us (the non warfare starters) get better practice vs good starting warfare players..

a little confident...aren't you?
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 11:30pm
 you know one thing prodigy its teamwork that wins warfares knowing each others movement what your teammates going to do and when their going to do its all about strategy not depending on two new people to carrier your team because when you do that you leave out some others that have that team work quality
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:36am
trust me when i say.. i know it takes TEAMWORK to win.. and no way is ICN leaning on these 2-3 new players to win games.. we were good b4, and now a lil better with them.. but ive seen plenty of matches where 5 "ok" players have beat up on "great" players.. all cuz they use teamwork.. i think TWOFASE will stand up for me on that.. i only preach it non-stop
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:38am
Originally posted by Two_Fase

Yea.. When they master the lil things about warfare and vctf.. With our help.. It's gonna make all teams seem like there playing us in sinkhole.. Gg's by the way.. Makes us (the non warfare starters) get better practice vs good starting warfare players..

u know me Brandon.. i push hard for the top.. but its good to have fun and talk a lil trash on the way.. i dont mean to have any disrespect from any of my words.. but we both know what a lil training will do with players that can kill a whole team b4 he dies..
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 11:07pm

Originally posted by Two_Fase

u know me Brandon.. i push hard for the top.. but its good to have fun and talk a lil trash on the way.. i dont mean to have any disrespect from any of my words.. but we both know what a lil training will do with players that can kill a whole team b4 he dies..
No offense, but you seem proud that your city is soo dangerous that you need a vest?!?!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 11:44pm
Lol..... i think hes talkin bout the one u wear on formal occasions.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 7:10am
lmao.. not that type of vest Ghost..

and yea.. Dade County is a wild area.. gotta keep yours eyes open..
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 11:34am

lmao.. not that type of vest Ghost..

and yea.. Dade County is a wild area.. gotta keep yours eyes open..
Where I live, I knife my way in, shoot my way out.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 11:37pm
yO gg's tonight in Warfare & TDM...Was fun except for tha glitchyness but what can you do pOOp happens.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 11:40pm
yeah gg's

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 11:54pm
Great TDMs tonight. I await the next round.
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 4:19pm
LOL chris ur so dumb thats mean bro, leave the general alone
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 5:18pm
Sorry guys, let's get back on topic GG = "Good Games"
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

LOL chris ur so dumb thats mean bro, leave the general alone

dang guess i checked the forums too late n missed the 'controversial' post to this 'general'. but i think i know who he was referring too. then again i might be way off...... ggs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12