FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Strider got shut up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strider got shut up
    Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

80% don't like you, 10% are indifferent, 5% like you, and 5% kis s your as s.
confusin crow with yourself?  ;p
Not at all, I'm just more informed than you. Besides, there are 5 or 6 people who dislike me here (to my knowledge) and those people are hated by many, so I'm going with statistics here.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 1:30pm
Also Crow, pretty sure this isn't Fists of Fury section. I know English is hard to grasp and all.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 1:46pm
lunchy your proving my point this is the Unreal Tournament 3 section not the lets trash talk one of the remaining players of the community because we think its funny to mock him.

^^^as for me saying that I was never one to follow rules and dont give a **** about the rules. personally i dont care who likes me on this forum since the only person ive ever met here is cokkenballs and the rest of you are just attention seeking f**gots (like you lunchy). the only reason your taking dagons side is because hes probably licked your ass a few hundred times. when in reality your not seeing the immaturity of his post. your just as much of a hypocrite considering you are here in this thread trying to bash me for...absolutely no reason except your man love for me that was already established in previous threads.

I dont give a f*** if its strider or not I dont see the point is trying to make the community smaller just because you have some hatred obsession over some f***ING GUY YOU WILL NEVER MEET...is it really that hard to grasp...honestly if the moderators from this forum actually did their job like they used to..you would see less and less of these stupid threads. that or they would actually put it in the FoF section like its supposed to be.

No Spam - Pretty self explanatory.  Spamming the forums or PM's will not be tolerated

Respect each other - No personal attacks or abuse of character.  We have zero tolerance towards remarks targeting one's race, creed, religion, or sexual orientation.  We fully expect some heated debate but name calling is not a valid debate method. 

^^as you are vaguely doing this..first of all..for your information English is my SECOND language. so go ahead and act like an IDIOT and make a racial comment or say "thats obvious" making you seem like the biggest idiot on this forum for making a racial remark. Yes i am Puerto Rican..yes I grew up speaking spanish only. its none of your f***ing business though cause in all honest you just act like some stuck up preppy jock who seeks attention and probably got their ass beat by people like me in school for gettin sick of their mouths. its this simple... if a person doesnt think your the coolest person ever you start having this hatred obsession with them
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 1:53pm
Haha, you rattle of a buch of rules, all the while you break 80% of them in one post. Don't get so worked up mate, you'll never meet me in person, no one care, honestly, you fail. Yes, I need attention, if I wanted attention, I'd be kissing your a$$. Your too slow, too weak, and unexperienced to beat anyones a$$. I love how you say we create too much work for the mods, then pull a 180 and say they don't do their jobs. You won't outsmart me Crow, we established this along time ago.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 1:55pm
Oh I forgot, even talking about...*gasp* race, is prohibited. I forgot I'm a white male, how dare I say black, brown, or yellow without being shunned.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 1:57pm
Well, you speak two languages, after all our debates, you had to get something right for once.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 2:23pm

Haha, you rattle of a buch of rules, all the while you break 80% of them in one post. Don't get so worked up mate, you'll never meet me in person, no one care, honestly, you fail. Yes, I need attention, if I wanted attention, I'd be kissing your a$$. Your too slow, too weak, and unexperienced to beat anyones a$$. I love how you say we create too much work for the mods, then pull a 180 and say they don't do their jobs. You won't outsmart me Crow, we established this along time ago.
im too slow too weak and unexperienced ..this is coming from the jock who went to a all white school...whos mommy and daddy paid for everything...personally i know i create work for these mods never once did i deny that ..as far as your intelligence...that it more than obvious you have none. proper grammer doesnt mean intelligence..proves nothing actually..if you were to meet me in person yes im still an asshole but you wont ever know that its me...so the image created online is different than in person you on the other hand..look like a jock and act like a stuck up jock...talk and treat others like your a stuck up jock...you seek attention if not than you wouldnt of bothered tryin to insult me...you seek attention from those who you think are inferior to you...shows how pathetic you are

edit: this is my last post towards lunchy him responding proves my point..
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 2:52pm
This is some good popcorn-worthy reading here.  I agree that this belongs in Fists of Fury, since it's just another attack thread.  For such a small community/ dead game, there is sure a lot of hate here.  I wouldn't be all too surprised if there's more hate he than what's brewing in politics right now, just before the mid-terms.  Remember, in the world politics, liberal = Commie, conservative = Tea-Bagging Neo-Con.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

because you have some hatred obsession over some f***ING GUY YOU WILL NEVER MEET...
Like the one that you have for me ? I don't think you will ever meet me. You get way too worked up.

Second of all, wow almost a full page just because I put it in the wrong section? omg I am so sorry, I guess I deserve to be banned. -_-

Third of all, Crow do you still play the game ? I got into the game way later (which for you means I'm less of a player/person, wow) and never got to meet you once ingame. Do you still play ?
Maybe you'd know me if you still did. But I don't really care about you anyway, no offence but you're also just some random guy for me.

Take it easy.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 6:12pm
Oh btw I expected nothing else when I created this thread. :D 
I figured somebody would make himself important instead of ignoring it.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 7:35pm
2 straight up fk'n “CLOWNS” :->
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 7:42pm
=)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

OK, one last post about the actual topic:

Strider, I hearby challenge you to a duel. 3 maps, best of 3 wins.
I will record everything to give prove, make screenshots and all.
If you don't accept, EVERYBODY will know you're a liar, because it shows how scared you are to play me again.

(I already know he's not gonna accept).
why would i play some 1 who rage quits out n then expects me 2 play thier host and then lies on a forum?
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 8:05pm
sad mothafcker its time u came my mode now noobie n u best not rage quit there either! if u can manage 2 do that then we can duel again! no respect 4 a lier n a second rate player! peace
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2010 at 11:42pm

because you have some hatred obsession over some f***ING GUY YOU WILL NEVER MEET...
Like the one that you have for me ? I don't think you will ever meet me. You get way too worked up.

Second of all, wow almost a full page just because I put it in the wrong section? omg I am so sorry, I guess I deserve to be banned. -_-

Third of all, Crow do you still play the game ? I got into the game way later (which for you means I'm less of a player/person, wow) and never got to meet you once ingame. Do you still play ?
Maybe you'd know me if you still did. But I don't really care about you anyway, no offence but you're also just some random guy for me.

Take it easy.
nope i have no hatred obsession as a matter a fact get to know me this is how i talk yes i cuss a lot..do i give a ****...nope...and you apparently missed me earlier post me saying im getting tired of reading retarded ass threads like this one. my point wasnt that this belong in FoF though it does (and it is now) your not the only one making a f***in retarded ass thread like this you just happen to be the one i decided to voice to because like the other threads..no one truely cares.. me..i play once a blue moon...barely anymore because everytime i turn on my ps3 and tried puttin ut3 on...there was maybe a max of 20 people playing across the 8 modes...why waste my time no ones dueling... im not drunk so im not gunna play dm..no one plays tdm..ctf...vctf was decently full..of noobs maybe once or twice there was someone decent but 1-2 players isnt gunna make me stay to have a good game.. warfare..no one played (by the time i stopped playing) no one on ps3 plays greed or betrayal...hence why most of my time IF i do play a game its on pc version of ut3 because they have skill...its a lot more fun there than dealing with scrubs who trash talk each other over..nothing...if someone trashes someone else on pc..they..just dont give a rats ass and makes it a point to kill them repeatedly until they leave...the only difference..they dont go on epic forum and trash them on there like you just tried doing to strider...cause in reality as i said..no one gives a ****
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 7:37am

Take it easy.
pc version of ut3 because they have skill
That's such an apples to oranges comparison. So your saying you had no skill in ut3 ps3? Your saying a community who played together for years never gained any skill? There were no players who became more skillful than others? It compares to Motocross, the 250cc class says their better than the 125cc class. Actually, the better comparison would be a ATV vs a Dirtbike. Each may share similarities, but take their own skills to master. Take an exact copy of the same person an let each train on the PS3 ut3 and the PC ut3. The pc player on the PS3 will more than likely lose everytime, same as vice versa. For someone who claims to be logical, you never apply it.   

My school was probably 75% white! Your point? Oh, your saying white people can't fight!?!? THAT'S racist. I'm TRUly offended. ;) Yes, my parents bought me everything. They actually co-signed for me to get my daily driver; which in turn gave me amazing credit, which in turn allowed me to buy a house relatively easy. Is thats something only nice clean cut white american families do, especially jocks who pick on people all the whiile getting beat up by mexicans and darkies?   I thought jocks played football, drove trucks, drank Bud Light, banged the dumbest cheerleader in the school. Yes, all that is me to a T. I'll also don't get obsession confused with hatred, but thats because my parents where millionaires and could afford to buy me a new dictionary every year. Damn, white people have it made. :(
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 8:49am
Crow you're completely ignoring the fact that: a) I said I know this is retarded b) I wouldn't do it for anyone else, I'm a "good" winner exept when it goes for people who trash talked ME before the actual match, who said how much they'd own me. Then I think "In your face!" and c) You're still not everybody, and I don't care that you don't give a sh1t cause not I or anyone else asked for your opinion here.
Have a great day. :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 9:50am

Crow you're completely ignoring the fact that: a) I said I know this is retarded b) I wouldn't do it for anyone else, I'm a "good" winner exept when it goes for people who trash talked ME before the actual match, who said how much they'd own me. Then I think "In your face!" and c) You're still not everybody, and I don't care that you don't give a sh1t cause not I or anyone else asked for your opinion here.
i dont give a **** if you didnt ask for my opinion..cause that goes the same for you no one asked for you to be an idiot, no one asked for you make such a stupid thread. doesnt matter who the **** talker is in the end guess what..its just a game..its just someone you will never meet hence why  right now im ignoring the biggert idiot on this site the biggest ass kisser yes im talkin about lunchy. no one truely gives a **** what he says and everyone just about ignores him.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 11:52am

i dont give a **** if you didnt ask for my opinion..cause that goes the same for you no one asked for you to be an idiot, no one asked for you make such a stupid thread. doesnt matter who the **** talker is in the end guess what..its just a game..its just someone you will never meet hence why  right now im ignoring the biggert idiot on this site the biggest ass kisser yes im talkin about lunchy. no one truely gives a **** what he says and everyone just about ignores him.
The only thing I have to say about this is; when I believe my internet friends have crossed an imaginary line/did/or doing something I think is wrong, I have no problem telling them. Now, how you think I kiss a$$ is beyond me! Whoops, I just beat the bad word filter Crow, better go copy and paste the rules here again. Now, if you call agreeing with someone on a paticular subject, and backing them, as kissing their a$$, then I guess that's just another definition you don't comprehend.   You want a good example of an a$$ kisser, you need look no further than your little side kick, you know the one that use to come outa the woodwork, defend you without previous knowledge, evidence, or lack of desire to learn about why he was defending you.

I'll be waiting for your wittily constructed insults masquerading as passive aggressive stabs while trying to stay true to your recently declared non-responsiveness to me!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 12:14pm

The only thing I have to say about this is; when I believe my internet friends have crossed an imaginary line/did/or doing something I think is wrong, I have no problem telling them. Now, how you think I kiss a$$ is beyond me! Whoops, I just beat the bad word filter Crow, better go copy and paste the rules here again. Now, if you call agreeing with someone on a paticular subject, and backing them, as kissing their a$$, then I guess that's just another definition you don't comprehend.   You want a good example of an a$$ kisser, you need look no further than your little side kick, you know the one that use to come outa the woodwork, defend you without previous knowledge, evidence, or lack of desire to learn about why he was defending you.

I'll be waiting for your wittily constructed insults masquerading as passive aggressive stabs while trying to stay true to your recently declared non-responsiveness to me!
thats funny what sidekick? you mean the person you tried to name in a previous thread..incremental? proves how much you f***in know me and him dont talk much anymore. proving your just an idiot as always a know-it-all little f**got you kisses ass.. it's not about being able to comprehend your man love for dagon. its the fact that this forum has became a f***in ****hole when kids like you and him taking over making bull**** threads and doing absolutely nothing he's no worse that straider talking **** the only difference is strider is being more of an adult in this situation and not bringing it into this forum. anyways why am i responding to you...your nothing not even worth the time to respond
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 12:31pm
Anyone who takes Striders' side, with anything, must have some problems. I never said you and Inc talk, I was just giving you a reference to a a$$ kisser, no, your welcome.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 4:47pm
Crow do you honestly think Strider wouldn't have made it public if he had won against me ?
He already made "it" public before the match, he made dozens of posts about how he would own me.

I thought this could teach Strider a lesson, well I hoped but I guess he will continue to live in his own dream world. I'm ok with it, let him stay a retard I don't care.

Why do you think he refuses do play me again while I would record....Hmmm...
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 6:35pm

Crow do you honestly think Strider wouldn't have made it public if he had won against me ?
He already made "it" public before the match, he made dozens of posts about how he would own me.

I thought this could teach Strider a lesson, well I hoped but I guess he will continue to live in his own dream world. I'm ok with it, let him stay a retard I don't care.

Why do you think he refuses do play me again while I would record....Hmmm...
u cant teach sum1 a lesson by rage quitting outta a game! seriously u are 1 twisted person i honesty think u believe ya own BS! loooool u r 1 nutta
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 7:31pm
Why would I rage quit while leading 4 -0 ...
Everybody knows I can easily beat you, everybody who has ever played me n you.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 11:08am

Why would I rage quit while leading 4 -0 ...
Everybody knows I can easily beat you, everybody who has ever played me n you.
i never duel so i hope u would win on a dedicated otherwise u would b a complete noob! my host u quit out on heatray so dont lie bud! servers going up in warfare saturday so if u wanna play some let me know??? if ya do we can play duel again! peace
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>