| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Little Big Planet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Chara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Big Planet
    Posted: 25 May 2009 at 9:32am
game is awsome. but is just too easy to get platinum, and story mode is too short.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Chara

game is awsome. but is just too easy to get platinum, and story mode is too short.

Lol.. I guess I just suck at it then..  I don't have Platinum, though I have beaten the story mode in a matter of days.  As for acing the levels, most of my Aces come from the first group of levels, (which I've completely aced) Skulldozer, Boom Town (I think), and some other levels.  I also got a bunch of 100%s, in both the first and last series, which are completely done but the later isn't completely aced.. stupid Bunker and The Collector's Lair. (On my best run, I made it all the way to the third or fourth to last checkpoint, then died..  I can't recall what it was.. but it had electric things that drop down or something..)

Oh, there's probably a reason the story is so short..  I think it's called user-content..

Btw.. my most favorite levels are the Hero's level (didn't finish it last night), Betcha Can't (beat it after shockz left and yeah.. I still own the high score by over 10,000.. beyotches..), and the Ninja Warrior levels.  My most recent favorite is the First Stage 20th Anniversary, which I discovered when I looked up the author of the Ninja Warrior 3rd Stage.
Chara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:50pm
bunker isnt so hard, i ace it when i first played it. but i think you must play it over and over to handle that wheel. exit from it is tricky. i think that bunker is the best level in all game :)

and final boss isnt that bad. play it few times, and you'll see that hes doing the same moves all time. just remember it and there you go :)

i love levels from 'NOBODY' (or whatever is he called).

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:54pm
How do you Heart authors....?
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

How do you Heart authors....?

lmao dude i know, i failed to figure out how to do it again last night.. got really pissed
yup. i'm done.
Chara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 3:14pm
you find author on map, press 'view more from this autor' , click their icon ant there press 'heart'
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Chara

bunker isnt so hard, i ace it when i first played it. but i think you must play it over and over to handle that wheel. exit from it is tricky. i think that bunker is the best level in all game :)

It's probably the second or third hardest level, to me..

and final boss isnt that bad. play it few times, and you'll see that hes doing the same moves all time. just remember it and there you go :)

By the "Collector's Lair," I was referring to the second to last level.  It only took me four tries..

to ace the final boss.. and I beat him in one try..

As for that level, it's not that it was too hard.. it's that there's always got to be at least one section that kills me and its almost always towards the end.  It's always so annoying, to breeze through the place with flying colors, only to die on the second or third to last hazard or so.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 4:07pm
I'm 99% done to finding all bubbles in the story mode. I have been playing this game all weekend, lol so addicting. I'm also writing down where all the x3 & x4 locations are at for those who want the bubbles, I'll help anyone who wants them!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I'm 99% done to finding all bubbles in the story mode. I have been playing this game all weekend, lol so addicting. I'm also writing down where all the x3 & x4 locations are at for those who want the bubbles, I'll help anyone who wants them!

I tried messagin you last night but someone was too BUSY jk.....I still have 2 story levels to complete & lots of bubbles to find!  Maybe you can tell me how to heart an author.Smile
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 4:43pm
Damn...  I still need some people to help me get most of mine.  I think I got half of the levels at 100% and 12 levels left to ace. (now.. everything from level 1 to Boom Town is aced, with several other, scattered levels aced to)  Oh, I know how to heart levels, but I can't recall how to heart an author.. though I think it's supposed to be really simple or something.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 5:09pm

Oh the "Aced" levels are going to be hard to do, (for me) everyone knows how slow I have to take things to not die LOL!!

Sorry DOD, I saw that message, I felt bad :(.. I just know one way but I'm sure there are others. Here is one way to heart an author.

while highlighting a community level, hit "x" and it should bring up a menu, from there one has the option to go to "find more by this author" its the last option. click that, then heart it.

So from that you can go heart random people you don't know to get the trophy. I think one way you can do it is going into your friends list on the left hand planet when you first go to your controller, center is LBP and right planet is the moon, that screen.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 8:58pm
JP, don't make me throw you into the fire! lol.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:36pm
Don't make me throw you in the gas pit
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:12am
JP... eletric traps in Collectors lair... nuf said lol xD
Chara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:45am
hmm well, if anyone needs help with anything, im here :)
i just forget where all prize bubbles are, but i think that is not the big problem
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 1:35pm
I only have one level where I lack so badly in Prize Bubbles btw.. and that level is the one where you fight the Terrible Oni or whatever it was called.  I have 58% there, but I have at least 70% everywhere else and 100% in the first and last series (The main reason I got 100% in the last series was because of some good friends, two of which was from TS4.net.  Actually, that's also how I got 100% in one or two of the Magician's series' levels to..)

Lol.. for some reason, I'm still at 95% on Burning Forest, even though I used my second controller to beat the challenge.. lol.. cheater..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 4:29pm

100% bubbles found yeeaaahhh!! thanks Godead and Tx2k7 for helping me find them!! now I just gotta ace all the levels...*sigh*

iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 2:02am
you can add me to the list to. I havent really been able to dig into the game as much as I'd like to, I am insearch of a LBP partner. Hit me up if you ever see me online.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 2:10pm
Well, I've made my first full venture into level making and I'll just say that it wasn't pretty.. well.. not the critics and whatever, but the level..  It's pretty lame, short (it only takes a little over 30 seconds to complete), and fairly empty (I hardly used the Thermometer at all), but with help (hopefully.. some from my friends over on KHI (like Dogen/ jjmusicman)), it'll get at least better looking, in the future.. though I don't plan on it being much more than it is now.. or maybe I'll add the previous stage or two, since Stages 2, 3, and 4 are kind of back to back to back or at least 2 and 3 are.

If you're wondering what I'm talking about.. let's just say that I roughly based my level off of a certain Japanese Competition game show.. with "ninja" in it's name.. and I made this last stage because I've been planning on it for months.. and months ago.. there weren't LBP versions of the 4th stage, unlike today, but oh well..  Anyways, the main reason I made what I made was because when I used to play LBP, I saw the fourth stage as a neglected but crucial part of my favorite show, so I planned on making my own version, but never got around to it..  Of course, in truth.. so far.. all three of the 4th stage remakes I've played are kind doing it wrong, though the 75 second one was probably the most accurate, even though it's time limit is off by 45 seconds.
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 12:44am
i had it for a day then took it back it suxed so much to me.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 8:31pm

anyone wants a lbp challenge... try acing The Mines, I almost threw my controller at my tv in frustration yesterday. I better get something really cool or else I will be pissed

LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 9:39pm

<FONT style=": #000000">anyone wants a lbp challenge... try acing The Mines, I almost threw my controller at my tv in frustration yesterday. I better get something really cool or else I will be pissed

LMFAO this is hard to believe for some reason, i might try it with ether & silver-j sometime
yup. i'm done.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 9:39pm
Damn that level is frustrating, but Bunker and the level where you fight Zapatos are far more annoying.. and I still haven't aced either one of those two  I mean, I made it almost all the way to the end without dying, then just before the boss fight, I died.. not like it mattered though..  Zapatos himself killed me a few times as well..   Talk about adding insult to injury. Ouch
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by LAWL_SHOCKZ

<FONT style=": #000000">anyone wants a lbp challenge... try acing The Mines, I almost threw my controller at my tv in frustration yesterday. I better get something really cool or else I will be pissed

LMFAO this is hard to believe for some reason, i might try it with ether & silver-j sometime

i'll be online in about 45 minutes or so.  we'll tackle that challenge.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 9:54pm
I haven't been able to get online (PSN or comp.) all day and just got on for the first time today a bit earlier, but I'll be sure to get off real soon and join in.  Maybe, we could even play my crappy version of Ninja Warrior's final stage to.. lol..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>