FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what kind of MUSIC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what kind of MUSIC
    Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 5:46pm
pretty much anything with a guitar  Big smile metallica, guns and roses, foo fighters, system of a down, nirvana, alice in chains, anything 90s seattle really, u2, backyard babies, billy idol, fleetwood mac, incubus, red hot chili peppers, new found glory, killswitch engage, placebo, silverchair, velvet revolver, rem, queens of the stone age, bruce springsteen... you get the idea, lol Smile

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

pretty much anything with a guitar  Big smile metallica, guns and roses, foo fighters, system of a down, nirvana, alice in chains, anything 90s seattle really, u2, backyard babies, billy idol, fleetwood mac, incubus, red hot chili peppers, new found glory, killswitch engage, placebo, silverchair, velvet revolver, rem, queens of the stone age, bruce springsteen... you get the idea, lol Smile

No love for Pearl Jam
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

No love for Pearl Jam

damn, how did i forget pearl jam... and soundgarden too! if i wrote a comprehensive list i'd be here all day!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 7:41pm
Some of my fav bands include Metallica, Iron Maiden, Nirvana, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and various other rock bands.  I also like cla**ical, soul, blues, and 80's new wave. Smile
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 10:05pm
My favorite music:

Rap
Southern Rap
Hardcore Rap
Hip-Hop
R&B
Pop Music by certain artists such as Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake and few others
Old School Music back in 70s & 80s
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 10:09pm
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 12:45am
Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

It's like Dexys Midnight Runners meets Savatage. Strangely, I happen to like it.

Boogie, with all of the over-cla**ification of metal and music in general. What do you call a metal band has an accordian?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 12:49am
Primarily, I am a metal head, but I'll listen to anything.
-Slayer
-Goatwhore
-Kyuss
-Scissorfight
-Lethargy
-Sulaco
-Mastodon
-Throttlerod
-MOD/SOD
-Misfits
-GBH
-Broken Bones
-Black Flag
-Mercyful Fate
-Metallica (Nothing after the Justice album)
I could go on and on. I have hundreds of CD's and over 1000 albums.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 7:30am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

It's like Dexys Midnight Runners meets Savatage. Strangely, I happen to like it.

Boogie, with all of the over-cla**ification of metal and music in general. What do you call a metal band has an accordian?
its folk metal from finland i love it probably one of my more favorite types of metal
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 9:08am
I understand better now why I don't recognize any of your songs (except Queen) Tongue
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 12:50pm

Folk Metal! I love it just for the name. It isn't often that I can honestly say that I am seeing something unlike anything else I have ever seen. Folk Metal is just freaking brilliant! That song is pretty good. I keep finding myself listening to it everytime I come to this thread. The production quality is what sets it apart for me. How do you mix metal with an accordian and make it sound like it actually belongs? I have to say, it's sick.

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:09pm
Theres many other bands that are starting to stray away from synthesizers and are moving towards folk instruments, I honestly this thats it's bada**.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 7:33pm
lol. Smile What music do you like Val?
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 7:56pm
i'm into punk, noise, or experimental music. but the genre really doesn't matter to me as long as it sounds good. some of my favorite bands now are wavves, no age, new order, deerhunter, jay reatard, misfits (older misfits), and black flag (with out henry rollins). 
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

vkrazy04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vkrazy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 9:52am
Gary Numan, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Chevelle anything synth pop, industrial and rock!
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2009 at 10:06am
Originally posted by CarloThunder

Sorry Carlo for answering so late, I saw your post only today ... I like mostly techno house - my favourite - (not compatible with the rock attitude Tongue), BUT I love a lot of songs from the 90's & 80's cause I grew up with... not from the 70's (I was not born yet).
I also love cla**ic musicians, gregorian songs, Vangelis, Era, Enigma, etc etc etc ....
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2009 at 10:13am
I LIKE EVERYTHING!!! (except country)
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2009 at 2:39pm
My favorite genres are hard rock (like Disturbed), rock in general, some trip-hop (Gorillaz ftw), a little rap (like Eminem and Nelly), and a little pop (Pink or Avail Lavenge (probably spelled wrong).)

My most favorite two bands are Disturbed and Three Days Grace.  I have at least 5-10 songs from them that I like a piece.  I also really like Green Day (American Idiot and older), Avenged Sevenfold (Chapter 4 is one of my top most favorite songs.), and AFI.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 7:31am
Originally posted by valjohn

Originally posted by CarloThunder

Sorry Carlo for answering so late, I saw your post only today ... I like mostly techno house - my favourite - (not compatible with the rock attitude Tongue), BUT I love a lot of songs from the 90's & 80's cause I grew up with... not from the 70's (I was not born yet).
I also love cla**ic musicians, gregorian songs, Vangelis, Era, Enigma, etc etc etc ....

Yeah l like Vangelis as well. Excellent Musician.  What are your favourite Vangelis songs Val?  Mine are Chariots of Fire, Voices and Conquest of Paradise.  I also like some of the stuff he recorded with Jon Anderson from the band 'Yes'.  Have you heard of Mike Oldfield who is has done similar music to Vangelis?

I like 90's House music as well, my fav being Frankie Knuckles 'Your Love' which i first heard playing GTA San Andreas.
all roun nice guy lol.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 8:13am
[/QUOTE]

Yeah l like Vangelis as well. Excellent Musician.  What are your favourite Vangelis songs Val?  Mine are Chariots of Fire, Voices and Conquest of Paradise.  I also like some of the stuff he recorded with Jon Anderson from the band 'Yes'.  Have you heard of Mike Oldfield who is has done similar music to Vangelis?

I like 90's House music as well, my fav being Frankie Knuckles 'Your Love' which i first heard playing GTA San Andreas.
[/QUOTE]

I won't name all my favourite Vangelis songs cause the list could be long, but I like most songs of the albums Chariots of Fire, Voices , The City, 1492 Conquest of Paradise, and a few from Spiral, Antarctica, BladeRunner, Direct (best one is Metallic Rain).

I've already listened Mike Oldfield but I can't really say I know him that much

GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 10:48pm
I'm really picky when it comes to music. I'm into industrial, goth, synth rock type stuff. DEADSY, Lacuna Coil, Orgy, Vanity Beach, etc.
 And a lot of 80's music too....  

Only 366 days til yesterday!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 10:54am
Do you sh1t bats?
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Do you sh1t bats?

haha... that brings a brand new meaning to dingleberry.
And no, I do not.LOL

Only 366 days til yesterday!
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2010 at 9:43pm
my fav shiznit
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:16pm
techno , trance , house , lounge , goa , hardstyle and to top it of some nice french hiphop Big smile
then a little bit of jazz , rock
and to get all soft , gregorian , il divo and era
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>