FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPeople Bashing iAM, WTF?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: People Bashing iAM, WTF?
    Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 3:27pm
Do you like Chris Farley? Do you think talking about benching in video games is remotely gay? I never click on the youtube videos people post but I am fairly sure this fits:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ttvq_how-much-ya-benchy_fun
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 3:30pm
Nah not retarded, kinda gives the whole meaning to why ESCG is not really the place for us if this how you guys treat future members of the site,

I love how Paw said that, and in quote " pinakul and jpinator are the biggest f***in idiots i have ever seen in a videogame...PLAYERS LIKE THEM ARE WHY THIS COMMUNITY FAILS COMPETIVE WISE...."

I don't this guy, I never played with him, glad he knows me so well.. dude needs a spanking
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Striderfx

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Venom..what was the poitnt of this post..lol

Your retarded
lol i thought the same myself! Soz venom but this is the most retarded post ever!

The point seems pretty clear to me...ESCG was portraying themselves as someone that wanted to help not only the community but iamgaming as well, when in reality it seems to have been the opposite...Only out to help themselves.

I'm not directing any of my disdain for how this went down at Phan or Bum or anyone else that was involved that came from iAM...I think you all had the best of intentions...

It is what it is we just need to move on and not get tweaked at each other.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

when i say ridic,
i was referring to the guys that complain and whine. but oh well
and venom stfu, you have no idea who i was talking about i could be talking about your sorry a**. while I think alot of people are in fact ridiculous dont go telling the community i called them all ridiculous. fa.g.got.

fyi.. I didn't quote that =) neither does it matter who did. If you were referring to everyone that complains and whines then you must be talking about yourself as well.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

Originally posted by Striderfx

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Venom..what was the poitnt of this post..lol

Your retarded
lol i thought the same myself! Soz venom but this is the most retarded post ever!
The point seems pretty clear to me...ESCG was portraying themselves as someone that wanted to help not only the community but iamgaming as well, when in reality it seems to have been the opposite...Only out to help themselves.I'm not directing any of my disdain for how this went down at Phan or Bum or anyone else that was involved that came from iAM...I think you all had the best of intentions...It is what it is we just need to move on and not get tweaked at each other.
who cares?? this is a stupid thread! play the game none of you are going 2 get signed by epic, sony or any other company for these lame attempts to look smart or like your advancing the ut3 community with are 100 players! lol actually keep posting this geek garbage its certainly comical!
!
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 4:45pm

who cares?? this is a stupid thread! play the game none of you are going 2 get signed by epic, sony or any other company for these lame attempts to look smart or like your advancing the ut3 community with are 100 players! lol actually keep posting this geek garbage its certainly comical!

When did anyone say they had aspirations of being signed by anyone lol.  If you don't like the thread then don't read or post in it then...geesh...mountain out of a mole hill...relax man.  I find it comical that members of the same site call each other geeks...ummmm...ok....I'm a geek.  Whatever, lol!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 4:59pm
out of everything said ill back up phantaci because idc what anyone says hes right this community is bad i will say this for myself just like ive said it here plenty of times before ... you guys use the word competitive like u know what it is... yes the competitive players think differently then casual players...we play to win+have fun with good competition we dont play to just sit around idling talkin about smokin weed we play the game like it was played originally we dont treat it like a chat room with avatars that u can movie...**** did i say "Home" ....
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:11pm
meh I disagree...competition is something I would like, but lack of it doesn't = failure....at least to me, in my opinion.  Maybe to you guys it does....yes I think it would be better with it, but I'm sure there are plenty that don't care about competition at all...just about having a good time...and there isn't anything wrong with that either.  The problem is for you super competitive guys you don't know what to do with yourself if there's no competition...it's lame to you...I get it...but just because that's how you feel it doesn't mean everyone does or should feel that way.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:27pm
see this is where u think im only talkin about only playin great players...i mean that as in i wish all these lame a** vehicle players would get out there mode and play every mode like some other ppl THEN there will be more competition
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:34pm
Oh well then I misunderstood. 

...I can't really say too much on that because I'm guilty of that myself.  I do go into the vehicle modes now and then but I never really have very much luck there...either a server packed with nooby people who seem to be doing stupid things just to be stupid and no one has a mic....or I'll end up on the wrong side of a ma**ive team stack...for a game or two it's ok but after that it gets old.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:37pm
Crow, why are you still arguing the fact that there is no competition in here when you don't play the game anymore, its like beating a dead horse, you made your point, or are you still looking to spark a fight or two by keeping this up?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

see this is where u think im only talkin about only playin great players...i mean that as in i wish all these lame a** vehicle players would get out there mode and play every mode like some other ppl THEN there will be more competition

There are a lot of lame a** vehicle players that get out of their mode and play ctf and dm. But where are all the dm/ctf players playing vehicle modes? Let me guess, UT was never meant to have vehicles. It's not the TRUE game. However, this game has vehicle modes. So partake and enjoy. You want competition, then go challenge people. Good Players does not = Competitive Players. There are a lot of players that are some of the best that just play casually. It's a freaking game. It's meant to be played casually.

As for this thread, I think it's absolutely necessary. Like I said in my previous posts, there are a lot of people that were under the impression that something great was going to happen with this game, only to find out that it was a competition on a site that can careless about this community. They want us to join but say everyone on iAMgaming.com is a joke? Are we iAMgaming.com?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:45pm
I must be losing my mind because I could have sworn that there was some major competition in Warfare last night. And earlier in the day in CTF also. Also played in a private VCTF-RAILS match that lasted close to an hour. But it must just be my imagination because there's no competition left in UT3.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by BAIN

I must be losing my mind because I could have sworn that there was some major competition in Warfare last night. And earlier in the day in CTF also. Also played in a private VCTF-RAILS match that lasted close to an hour. But it must just be my imagination because there's no competitionin left in UT3.

Apparently vehicle modes are not a part of UT3. We must now respect the foot mode players since they are the TRUE UT players. I must have received the special edition of UT3, the one that came with Warfare and VCTF.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 5:58pm
apparently so did I, I got a free red Kazoo and snap braclets with mine.. what did you get Pinnacle?
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

But where are all the dm/ctf players playing vehicle modes?

Just to name a few I've seen RemY, KaL1, Xerxes, Penguin, myself occasionally, ColossusSlayer, and quite a few more in vCTF/WAR pubs

Don't those count?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 6:16pm
playing pubs does not count. alot of people play pubs. I play wf pubs does that make me a great wf player? No
I play vctf pubs and wars and im not too bad at it.

Basically crow suggests instead of doing only one mode clans war that people should play other modes. (and actually hope to win)
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

apparently so did I, I got a free red Kazoo and snap braclets with mine.. what did you get Pinnacle?

Mine came with 5 pogs and a phatty slammer. The slammer has a hologram of Othello. Who wants to play?

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 6:34pm
Sidenote: I have an official 3 ring Pog binder from '93 with several sheets filled with POG brand pogs as well as off brand pogs. I don't know where my box of slammers went though so I guess it is a moot point Disapprove

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 6:40pm
lol i remember pogs, anyhow just wanted to say that i have no idea what it is like right now, but back when i did play the game there were ALOT more tdm/ctf/duel players actively branching out to vehicle modes for pubbing and clan matches then there were vehicle players branching out of there modes. infact really most of the vehicle teams didnt branch out at all, and a few just recruited a few people for those modes. but as far as players, i know this because i was one of them, basically the only players making an effort to play other modes were the footmode players.

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 6:40pm
Name one person who sticks to one mode!  funny what paul said! well im 5'11, 185 lbs, bench 250, so dont no one mess with me!! lol, i can hold my own, but im no UFC fighter!   One day paul will understand, woman dont want a guy who is big, they want a guy who is big! ;)  
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 7:08pm
Oh crow, don't get your panties all in a bunch, you get so excited over everything its funny to watch. I never asked why you don't play the game anymore, I could care less if you are poor or rich but to come on here everyday and I mean everyday saying the same crap over and over that UT3 is dead and no one will be good as you, we all understand where you are coming from but it's getting to the point where your rash opinions doesn't mean anything anymore because you never play the game and that you are always negative all the time. 

It's like some old executive who has been retired for 5 years can come back into his old work and tell everyone what he thinks and it should matter to the current employees..

Plus I love the fact that everytime you start a reply you always tell them that they are stupid or a dumba**... nice intro

Lunchy- one word... HOT!

and I never understood the game of Pogs but knew they were as popular as tickle me elmo back in the day
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 7:41pm
Look....the whole point of this thread is.

THEY YOUR JOBS!

On a serious note....I mean...if an individual doesn't like this site. No one is forcing them to stay here. And well if the community sucks, well than i guess it sucks. And if you have players who are pestilence to this community, i mean....you can only do so much. Not like you can force them to stop screwing it up for everyone else. The only REAL way to support this game is by playing it. Thats basically it, you can have a website and all this other ****. But if people don't want to play the game...well then what are going to do about it?

To a degree i can see why Supreme_Venom made a post of this, but at the same time it was un-necessary. That dicussion of ''This Community is [Insert Word Here]'' been argued/debated/beaten into oblivion itself. I mean this thread is like trying to drive a car when your dry on gasoline. You can turn the ignitition, and slam your foot on the pedal all you want. Regardless what you say or do....it's going not going anywhere. Period. Just my 2 cents.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 8:20pm
wow the last 3 posts on the previous page seemed like a race for who can make the largest post
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 8:27pm
Yeah this thread has gone far off topic and is not doing anything but spread negativity.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12