| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

team stacking or playing with friends??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Poll Question: is it called team stacking or playing with friends?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [29.55%]
26 [59.09%]
5 [11.36%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: team stacking or playing with friends??
    Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:25am
Lets say i was playing basketball and it was me against my 3 friends right, that doesnt seem fair, how do we make it fair, i make it so its me, against 4 of my friends! ;)  TRU story
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:30am
To bad that this game doesn't work that way. I'd challenge clan after clan just to beat them all 1 on 4, sadly 1 on 4 in this game usually means you are about to get owned, especially if its a vehicle mode.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:31am
Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

To bad that this game doesn't work that way. I'd challenge clan after clan just to beat them all 1 on 4, sadly 1 on 4 in this game usually means you are about to get owned, especially if its a vehicle mode.
lol, not if im against 3 people on downtown!   again, TRU story!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:36am
I'd like to see you play against 3 decent players on downton by yourselfand win.  That'd be very amusing
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:39am

I'd like to see you play against 3 decent players on downton by yourselfand win.  That'd be very amusing
Ask Triphop, Duerden an Cokkenballs! :))))))
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:40am
not to be a d***, but i beat duerden and ace 4-0 on sinkhole!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:47am
I said decent players ;)
No offence to any of them, but they can't aim worth sh*t.  I'd like to see you up against chemjax,envy,and spagender if he still played.  Just so I could laugh my a** off.  I think it would be hilarious how fast the match would end.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 4:57am
haha, your joking right, especially duerden hes got good aim!  keep in mind, im a decent player, but this was back when i was alot better, i guess putting in 6 hours of ut3 a day and somtimes 9 hours on weekends will do that!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 5:06am
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

not to be a d*** back, but after your return back into action ive beaten you 1v1 every time on sinkhole and downtown. your losing it Wink

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

not to be a d*** back, but after your return back into action ive beaten you 1v1 every time on sinkhole and downtown. your losing it Wink
haha, i think your memory is cloudy!  ill give you a few minutes to edit your post! ;)
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:19pm
umm those drunken late nights dont count you fool Cry

you have only beaten me "barely" on rising sun..

i smashed you like 22/23-1 on sentinel

EnVy must be earned"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:21pm
we havent played dt in forever, on sinkhole i beat you 4-2, you had some new trick i never seen before that threw me off guard, but once i adapted to it, i came back! Dont remember?  and the sentinel thing you know was lamb slaughter, you knew i never played that map before, and lets me honest, since i seem to be the only one, it was Killingspree
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:22pm
plz! dont hurt me...

LOL

sweet when i return, i know who im hunting and who ill be taking to lunch ~.^

btw what trick you talking about?

EnVy must be earned"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:25pm

plz! dont hurt me...

LOL
not gonna answer?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:34pm

plz! dont hurt me...

LOL
not gonna answer?

we have played more than just once on sinkhole, what about those times? xDDD

when i get back im going to put you first on my list. im going to hunt you down and not take it easy on you and sit there trying to shock combo back. im just going to play my game and beat you. i felt bad core raping you so fast game one and felt like comboing with you instead.

and what trick are you talking about? and why we spamming this? xDDD

EnVy must be earned"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:36pm
why am i spamming this? well for one, you have a bad memory and creative imagination! and two, i really dislike being called a liar, when i have been anything but on these forums, and third being called a liar from some one i consider a friend! Good day!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:39pm
i never called you a liar, wtf? i guess i didnt remember correctly...but ive never called you a liar Adam. i hold you at the top when it comes to friends. i was just intending a lil poke back is all lol. can we can hug now?? jeez we always battle 1v1 and have always done it. damn i didnt think you would take it that way, sorry bro =[

p.s. i love the new lunchy, i wish we had this back in the day ~.^

EnVy must be earned"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:44pm

i never called you a liar, wtf? i guess i didnt remember correctly...but ive never called you a liar Adam. i was just intending a lil poke back is all. can we can hug now??
hmm, i gave you the benefit of the doubt in a manner of speaking, but you have to resort to drinking as being the reason you lost, or EVERY time i beat you , once on AVA and two or three times on sinkhole, you always had lag issues if it was on my server, but when im on your sever it plays smooth as hell, and when it was on your server it was another lame a** exxcuse!  I dont really care if i win or lose, i can admit it, but i will not let you call me a liar!  You can try and back peddle and say it was a bad memory, but you and i know better!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:49pm
WOW...

ok i guess we should just drop it dude. yes fine what ever, you won ok ok. and yes that time on sentinel was jerry we all know that as i even told you it was. damn i didnt think you would go all personal about this. its cool man chill, but i have beaten you 1v1 many times. you have beaten me more i admit. feel better now?

EnVy must be earned"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:55pm

WOW...

ok i guess we should just drop it dude. yes fine what ever, you won ok ok. and yes that time on sentinel was jerry we all know that as i even told you it was. damn i didnt think you would go all personal about this. its cool man chill, but i have beaten you 1v1 many times. you have beaten me more i admit. feel better now?
lol, keep going!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 1:02pm
ok lets see, you will always be a better shock rifle user and you know how to defend nodes better than me. does that help any?

EnVy must be earned"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 1:03pm

ok lets see, you will always be a better shock rifle user and you know how to defend nodes better than me. does that help any?
dude, im not looking for compliments! 
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 2:47pm

lol, not if im against 3 people on downtown!   again, TRU story!

dude you were probably playing against newbies thats probably how you could of taken them on. cause if you had 3 good players that wouldn't happen. i played alavanche once with just me and this idle player against about 3 newbies. and i held them back for a long time and even push them all the way back to there prime, then zodiac and migz1 came in to help finish those fools off which to about 30 sec to do. but anyway thats the only way you could of taken 3 people on by yourself, if they were noobs. well, unless you had bots helping you.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 3:03pm
i dunno man i can hold off and push back a lot on downtown just by myself. its just the way the noobs play. they rush off and do absolutely nothing about defense and cant attack worth a ****. either they point hungry or just dont know what they are doing. but i dont know how many times ive beaten teams just by myself. not all the time, but there have been some times in even 8v8's where i had 200 points and no one else in the game was even close to 20 or had just a goose egg or just 2-5 points. but yes you are right zellot, i dont think lunchy or anyone for that matter can beat 3 solid players by them selves. i know i try all the time in warfare. thats why i pretty much can do anything and everything in that mode effectively. thats why i dont team stack...

EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>