| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team NbK General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome drokun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome drokun
    Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 2:59pm
So long "Welcome Drokun" thread. I'm here to announce that you'r thread"Welcome Drokun" has been hijacked , we do NOT know any of the suspects but we have clues that lead up to "iAM_HoPe and phhiLLN". Please stand by and watch you'r thread be taken over.

EDIT- G-bush voice
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 3:39pm
Drokun,

Do you still have xfire, if so hop on so we can chat.  I have not spoke to you in a while and I need to ask you some questions about some things.  Keep in touch.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 11:25am
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Whoa Whoa..CS and Drokun on the same team again??!? Its basically tRi ALL over again! TEAM STACKING! EVEN OUT THE COMMUNITY REMEMBER.

LOL
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by phhiLLN

?? fehtalatee youre starting to troll harder than myself, picking arguements with everyone,
and btw if you get geeked based upon the fact of which clan youre in and/or gaming skill you equal one big fat loser douche bag, it's hard to know when people like you are being serious or not.. and I hope youre not..
whether or not im being serious about my statement is besides the fact its true. i don't have any respect for you so everything you say to me or about me/my clan is an insult in my head. yes i am in iAM so what? im better than you so why are you trying to talk down on me? a ctf player like you couldn't even beat me in duel for me being a vctf player.(yes the last time i dueled you i won scrub).
you can call it what ever you want(trolling) my statement is still true. deal with it lol
to the best of my knowledge the last time we dueled I won at sentinal it was a close duel but like the pro you are you said you weren't even trying but besides the point you and I don't have headphones so we both can say "we're not duelers" so if you did beat me it's probably cause you had lucky situations and as did I probably at sentinal.. because "we're not duelers" so bringing up a duel would be really irrelevant and pointless :S and I didn't talk down on you? you came at me reckless and acted buttsore from my comment about your clan. I really don't consider any one better than my self, and neither worse than my self;it's either you know how to move and shoot and use hit scan and know what the heck youre doing or you don't.youre a vctf player but youre good on foot so don't bull**** yourself or anybody else on this site and pretend vctf players have skill, there's just a select few. but Im not here to d*** measure if you think youre better then I want to see the trophy you earn, or the amount of gold stars you receive.  there must be some kind of reward for that if you are : _ )
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 8:33am
Take it out on da streets guys. Or go play a game of checkers :D
Not the best, But still true - Darkn3ss
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 11:44am
Normally they call me the troller, lucky im not alone :D
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 1:50pm
bumrush whats with the insult man, I think that your a sound guy and the best CTF player in the game and you bash on me and drokun :/ oh and also the clan that beat your so called undefeated clan in CTF :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 3:26am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

bumrush whats with the insult man, I think that your a sound guy and the best CTF player in the game and you bash on me and drokun :/ oh and also the clan that beat your so called undefeated clan in CTF :)

DAM CS going at qm like that? :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 5:53am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

I'm not, I spoke to bum yesterday and apparently I called qM team stackers awhile back and thats why he said it, I dont remember saying it :/
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 11:48am

I'm not, I spoke to bum yesterday and apparently I called qM team stackers awhile back and thats why he said it, I dont remember saying it :/

LOL Bum is so dry, funny guy as well :P i always lie completly flat when he laughs hahaha jk bum ;p HUNGRYYYY. Take this **** away guys. Team stack will always be an issue. It's kinda the same as ping. If you don't like it, you leave the game :D

Back to da topic! :D

DROKUN! WHERE IS YOUR IAM NBK TAG?! :D msg WOPR-1 man!
Wait.. where is mine :O :P?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 11:53am

oh.. well qm are the biggest team stackers ever on ps3 lol Recruiting the best nets great results so team stacking a clan is a good thing. unless your playing more for fun then results. Who really does that though? :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Eth3lium View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK
NbK Teamleader CTF

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eth3lium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 12:01pm

I don't. Now.. let's get back to worshipping Drokun..

HAIL 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12