| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF - Camp The Flag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF - Camp The Flag
    Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 3:20am
Originally posted by Helscream

You know, to be honest. It's not camping that really bothers me, because i normally like to play mid-field and kill everyone. Camping/Defense is just apart of the game, as long as it is not exploiting/cheating i really can't say anything about a person's playstyle.But what does annoy the HELL out of me. Some people have the most ANNOYING voice's i have ever heard in my entire life. Yes, i actually do mean my entire life, inside and outside of real life. I have actually left in the middle of CTF's simply because someone's queer voice was making my ear's bleed. I really wish there was a mute option in this game. Or a STFU button that i could press everytime some retard opened his/her mouth. I don't care if this step's on anyone's toe's. That's bottom line, because Stone Cold said so.
yea ive heard dudes humming nd sh1t so i turn off my mic nd im not gona drop names cuz itll go off-topic.....but camping is boring...btw rockets>bio imho for defense.
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 3:21am
that ckeli guy is annoying as sh1t
he keeps saying: "RockLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
hcruiix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 3:26am
lol naw in 1 match he was almost seemingly moaning "was.s.up vehdah member me".....veda wasn't evn on our team...lol
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 3:38am
"puertoricannnnn, my friend, i love you"-ckeli
"rockLeeeeeeee Penguin!!!!!"-ckeli
This dude makes me laugh so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
GohansSoul View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 3:50am
disturbia dont 4get the crush he has with u remember lol
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 3:54am
rock...rock rock rock lee lee!! hahaha that dude is funny
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:26am
well whatever all you campers never stop me scoring and never will

i do enjoy scoring against a team that are playing heavy defense coz it kind of puts them to shame but i think you are all missing the point of why i made the thread, its the principle of it all, yes hotsubs your right defense is vital thats a fact but if you were playing last night and saw what i did you would understand what i ment, stupid amount of camping,itslike they were doing it on purpose just to piss every1 off.

and yes i know penguin can flag run so maybe he should do it more often, penguin spawns then rushs to the enemy flah for a quick flag run then ususlly dies and then camps all the way through the match (MOST OF THE TIME) and its a shame coz he is good at any position and i just think its a waste

and if you are playing defense at least do it properly instead of just spamming bio, flak and rockets when there is no1 there coz it makes youlook like a f***in noob

in public servers i guess there will always be noobs that do this but they dont know any better coz they are noobs but i dont exspect this from pro players and if i do see any pro's doing this sought of stuff i ususlly just say "what the f*** are you doing retard" i have a go at quest4victory all the time for noob tactics maybe for his own good that he might snap out of it and play the way i know he could instead of getting a bio hazard every match coz of bio on the flag and heavy heavy camping

this is my opinion and if you dont agree fine but i see truth behind what ive said
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:32am
IN VCTF the noob camp with the tank or titan on the flag in suspense ...
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 7:34am
Originally posted by hcruiix

lol naw in 1 match he was almost seemingly moaning "was.s.up vehdah member me".....veda wasn't evn on our team...lol

Lol, I rarely play ctf but was on facing worlds the other day and ckeli was in there too asking some guy (forgotten who) if he remembers him and even when they person replied yeah he kept on asking again and again looool.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 9:15am
I love to do allround.. just adept to the situation.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 9:44am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

well whatever all you campers never stop me scoring and never willi do enjoy scoring against a team that are playing heavy defense coz it kind of puts them to shame but i think you are all missing the point of why i made the thread, its the principle of it all, yes hotsubs your right defense is vital thats a fact but if you were playing last night and saw what i did you would understand what i ment, stupid amount of camping,itslike they were doing it on purpose just to piss every1 off.and yes i know penguin can flag run so maybe he should do it more often, penguin spawns then rushs to the enemy flah for a quick flag run then ususlly dies and then camps all the way through the match (MOST OF THE TIME) and its a shame coz he is good at any position and i just think its a wasteand if you are playing defense at least do it properly instead of just spamming bio, flak and rockets when there is no1 there coz it makes youlook like a f***in noobin public servers i guess there will always be noobs that do this but they dont know any better coz they are noobs but i dont exspect this from pro players and if i do see any pro's doing this sought of stuff i ususlly just say "what the f*** are you doing retard" i have a go at QWEST4VICTORY all the time for noob tactics maybe for his own good that he might snap out of it and play the way i know he could instead of getting a bio hazard every match coz of bio on the flag and heavy heavy campingthis is my opinion and if you dont agree fine but i see truth behind what ive said
yes i camp i admit it. on qwest4victory & eZ_cm-eZ_g0 i defend but if im on UNREAL_NRG most of the time i attack like 1 match i scored 1 flag & i brought the other 1 in our base when i see a good player like u im like F.U.K. im gonna need 2 defend just 2 hav a chance 2 win thats why i defend. or sometimes ppl expect me 2 defend so i do that too. in vCTF u will NEVER see me camp unless there is alot of ppl good on 1 team & no1 good on my team. & even if that happens i usually fool around & go & slay ppl.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 9:45am
oh noes, i might lose a pub game!
If you just cap their flag faster than he caps yours you still win
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 11:59am
Originally posted by RemY

Superior tactics prevail!
ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?
im pickin matrix again!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by I87_DEATHWISH

disturbia dont 4get the crush he has with u remember lol
lol omg that guy has a crush on everybody!
"Disturbiaaaaaaaaa""ooo a GIRLLLLLLL"-Ckeli
O.O that guy is funny tho, lmfao
"myyy name is keeeennnyyy"
"rock lee lee, good game rock lee"
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:34pm
Lol who really gives a ****?? all modes have annoying things, duels people who flak across the map and bio, Warfare people standing in a little corner spamming link gun to hit a node, VCTF people camping on the flags with tanks and wow the only gun I EVER see being used in VCTF is flak, in CTF ppl camp, I play alot with penguin, for one if he does have headphones he doesn't use them cuz he talks on the mic, and Ive lost lots of matches where everyone just camps, quit  complaining if you don't like it don't  play.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:41pm
foxy the only reason your saying that is coz your a camping bio HO so thats why your saying it coz you actually really suck at everything else so all you do is camp your opinion is void
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:43pm
^ LMFAO!
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

foxy the only reason your saying that is coz your a camping bio HO so thats why your saying it coz you actually really suck at everything else so all you do is camp your opinion is void

Lmfao your just mad cause you expect no one to play defense coz you think your this huge great flag runner, when you suck your lucky you guys have Penguin on your team or youd be screwed.
You b**** about EVERYTHING!!! what gun people use, how many people are in there base, who they have on there team, what maps people want to play. Lmfao so stupid and you just call me a bio ho becuase of a clan match we had what ummm 6 months ago??
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:46pm
I wont take offense everyone knows your just a miserable grouchy person.... its ok D:
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

titans are retarted in ANY mode.
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

titan duel???? lol
Adios, the last farewell
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by SRC_CoR-StYlE

titan duel???? lol
lmfao Cor there's NO titans in duel :P
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:08pm

Originally posted by SRC_CoR-StYlE

titan duel???? lol
lmfao Cor there's NO titans in duel :P
wait what, no way. how do you think i beat people in duel other than titan. lol
Adios, the last farewell
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Ewokk

LMFAO ^^^ i agree! so Fn annoying! well in my opinion i can't take CTF seriously like i do with the other modes.i can't stand the constant spam & camping, it's ridiculous. (Reflection FTL, freaking spam of flak & rocket spam galore)
Play 4v4, 5v5 max. MUCH less spammy/campy.
i'd LOVE no spammy/cammpy :) but where's the servers that hold only 8/10 ppl max?? :(
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by FoXy

for one if he does have headphones he doesn't use them cuz he talks on the mic

If you have headphones you can talk at the same time, it just means he doesn't soundwhore without skill. Also, he didn't get them until like forever after the release
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>